Stray Fawn Community

Watching eyes- life before forgotten rp

Lozloxfeafcakerat

1 hour ago, Fox leaf said:

When Faith woke up the sun was leaving the middle of the sky. "Where..." She started, then saw Shadow and the dead bearyena. She tried to stand up, but collapsed.

Shadows picked her up and took her to the den. He squeezed healing fruit juice onto her scar, hoping it would help.

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

The scar didn't fade. You could tell it was fully healed. It wasn't going away.

They sighed. "Oh well." He curled up next to her and watched the entrance to the den for any dangers or threats.

2 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

The scar didn't fade. You could tell it was fully healed. It wasn't going away.

Faith rubbed her head and winced when she felt her scar. "Ow" she complained, and rested again. Faith hoped to never see that nicheling again.

Just now, Fox leaf said:

Faith rubbed her head and winced when she felt her scar. "Ow" she complained, and rested again. Faith hoped to never see that nicheling again.

Faith slept eventually, enjoying the peace. Her dreams were full of the snow and happy memories. She hoped the rest of her life was happy.

-

Deadrose whisked through the bushes towards the centre of the deepwoods, heading for her large tree she was born in. She didn't like the forest floor, all dirty, dangerous and muddy. She leapt over a small Rocky stream and continued on to look for the only home she had ever known.

-

Oak kept out of sight while following the rose-brown nicheling. Ferns rustled while she travelled silently, keeping under love and shadows. Birds muttered through the trees and stopped, when an ear-splitting shriek echoed through the trees. A bluebird was on the prowl.

-

Seabed hadn't realised she had dozed off on the island until she realised that the tide had risen, sending her onto land, far away from her home

On 1/26/2023 at 10:10 PM, Fox leaf said:

Name: Foliage

Appearance:

16749530698455494989109759929605.thumb.jpg.009363a76bb9521dfbeb50a6e1e6a489.jpg

Personality: she is very territorial and will even kill if someone trespasses. She hates nichelings and will hunt them down to assassinate them. She never really has a territory and just wonders around the deepwoods, looking for prey. She loves to fight and is an excellent tracker. She has several scars, including a missing ear.

Starting point: deepwoods

Just now, Fox leaf said:

Foliage climbed around a tree when she heard rustling and a bluebird shriek. Looking down, she noticed two nichelings, one trying to be Sneaky. How dare they enter my territory!? Her thoughts snarled. She climbed down to sneak through the grass and undergrowth... One paw.... Quietly... When suddenly, blue wings soared down to snatch up the small brown nicheling.

-

Faith woke up to see dawn had arrived, and there was a distant scream. Faith thought it sounded familiar, like she knew the voice. who is it? Who is it? Her mind panicked, then she remembered Oak.

-

Deadrose leapt backward as dark talons closed around a small, brown shape. Someone had been following her! The bluebird lifted off into the sky, the small brown shape struggling in piercing black claws.

-

Oak shrieked as she realised she was aloft. There was a tall mountain in the distance. stabbing claws closed around her as they neared. Oak got out her teeth and dug them into the bluebird's leg, forcing the creature to release her. She dropped, and landed, with a horrific crack, on a rock.

-

Seabed didn't mean to fall asleep and wake up on land. She didn't know where she was, but there was a river she decided to follow into the forest ahead.

48 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Faith woke up to see dawn had arrived, and there was a distant scream. Faith thought it sounded familiar, like she knew the voice. who is it? Who is it? Her mind panicked, then she remembered Oak.

"You alright?" Shadows asked, seeing she had woken up.

37 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"You alright?" Shadows asked, seeing she had woken up.

"I heard a scream... I think it was Oak!"she exclaimed

-

Foliage decided to pounce on the brown and pink nicheling, and bit hard on her neck. The nicheling screamed, but couldn't force Off foliage. She felt satisfied as she wilted, when massive teeth hauled her off, as a bearyena bit hard on Foliage, trying to end her.

-

Deadrose had slipped away and hared across the forest until her tree was in sight. She climbed up to the safest spot she knew, and started to regret everything.

-

Oak lay unconcious against a sharp rock, multiple bones broken. The bluebird had flown off, in search of better prey.

-

Seabed swam slowly upstream when she had entered a lagoon. A nearly-woven den in the mangroves had gotten her attention.

10 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Let's go find them, I guess." They started running towards the direction of the scream.

Faith could catch whiffs of oak's scent, when she saw the unmoving body of a small brown shape. It was oak.

-

Foliage yowled as fangs griped her shoulder, and claws at it's snout. Thebearyena bit down hard untill foliage thought she could never wriggle free

-

Deadrose sat up in her tree while birds let out silent songs among the trees. Her berries tasted plain, the songs didnt sooothe her and nothing felt right anymore

-

Oak still lay unconscious, but felt like there was another world, just out of reach. She saw herself, black withglowing white eyes, but she just couldnt reach it...

-

Seabed saw a small entrance to the well-woven den and saw a tiny nest in the den. Someone lived here, but Seabed didnt know for how long.

Just now, Chiyanna said:

I would join this, except I don't really have time for another rp rn. Plus my character(s) in PotFO aren't from this world, they're from a niche save/island of mine...

(I kinda dont want anybody to use theirs from PotFO 

38 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Oak still lay unconscious, but felt like there was another world, just out of reach. She saw herself, black withglowing white eyes, but she just couldnt reach it...

Took me a while, but idrew a version of this but with Foxleaf!

image.png.022b698b5fb7e1b735eddc85e605aca4.png

• Like 1