Stray Fawn Community

Watching eyes- life before forgotten rp

Lozloxfeafcakerat

On 1/26/2023 at 11:10 AM, Fox leaf said:

Name: Javai

Appearance: (don't have a picture) Has a lean body, with antlers, and fishing tail. Has a big nose and two nimble fingers. Is black and red, with a mask pattern. 

Personality: Javai is quiet and keeps to himself. He dislikes being around others, but if he has to then he'll be kind. He seems very wise in the way of things. His only form of humor is sarcasm. 

Starting point: Deepwoods

5 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Foliage yowled as fangs griped her shoulder, and claws at it's snout. Thebearyena bit down hard untill foliage thought she could never wriggle free

Javai heard the struggle. He was perched up in a tree, trying to collect nuts when he heard it. He looked down. The bearyena was obviously winning. He shrugged to himself. Then I don't need to interfere. Still... 

He sighed and threw a rotten nut at the bearyena. It looked up for a split second, giving the nicheling a chance to break free. 

Just now, YourLocalStranger said:

Javai heard the struggle. He was perches up in a tree, trying to collect nuts when he heard it. He looked down. The bearyena was obviously winning. He shrugged to himself. Then I don't need to interfere. Still... 

He sighed and threw a rotten nut at the bearyena. It looked up for a split second, giving the nicheling a chance to break free. 

(GORE)

Foliage saw her change and elbowed the bearyena in the throat, causing a massive rip. She also slashed it's muzzle violently but it was already flopping over, dead.

3 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

(GORE)

Foliage saw her change and elbowed the bearyena in the throat, causing a massive rip. She also slashed it's muzzle violently but it was already flopping over, dead.

Javai raised his eyebrows slightly. She was more resourceful than she seemed. He went back to picking the nuts. 

'Congratulations. You get to live another day. Though I don't know if that's a good thing or not.' He said drily. He was well out of the nichelings reach, so if she tried to hurt him, he'd be safe. 

1 minute ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Javai raised his eyebrows slightly. She was more resourceful than she seemed. He went back to picking the nuts. 

'Congratulations. You get to live another day. Though I don't know if that's a good thing or not.' He said drily. He was well out of the nichelings reach, so if she tried to hurt him, he'd be safe. 

"Might not be so good if you keep taunting me" She retorted. Foliage had already become fond of this nicheling from that one comment

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

"Might not be so good if you keep taunting me" She retorted. Foliage had already become fond of this nicheling from that one comment

'Just try and get up here then!' he laughed. It wasn't really a warm laugh, it sounded sharp and cold. Then he threw down an opened nut towards her. 'Well, what are you sitting around here for? Is bleeding out a fun experience for you or something?' 

'Just try and get up here then!' he laughed. It wasn't really a warm laugh, it sounded sharp and cold. Then he threw down an opened nut towards her. 'Well, what are you sitting around here for? Is bleeding out a fun experience for you or something?' 

She darted swiftly to his tree, and disappeared from sight, as she quickly clambered up the tree and landed squarely on him. HE was quickly pinned against the tree, claws on throat. "There ya go. Happy?" She hissed fondly, a gleam of warmth in her eye

Just now, Fox leaf said:

She darted swiftly to his tree, and disappeared from sight, as she quickly clambered up the tree and landed squarely on him. HE was quickly pinned against the tree, claws on throat. "There ya go. Happy?" She hissed fondly, a gleam of warmth in her eye

Foliage was also much bigger and hevier tan him

5 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

'I'm about to die, so not really.' He said drily. They were both actually about to die, considering the branch couldn't take the heavier nichelings weight. Blood from her wounds dropped onto his fur, and he grimaced. 'You want to get off the tree? Because this branch is going to snap at any moment.' Javai tried to sound calm, but inside his heart was beating way too quickly. Dying was definately not on his to-do list today. 

'I'm about to die, so not really.' He said drily. They were both actually about to die, considering the branch couldn't take the heavier nichelings weight. Blood from her wounds dropped onto his fur, and he grimaced. 'You want to get off the tree? Because this branch is going to snap at any moment.' Javai tried to sound calm, but inside his heart was beating way too quickly. Dying was definately not on his to-do list today. 

Foliage threw him onto a stronger branch and pinned him again as the first branch snapped. Her claws dug in and her sour breath billowed against his fur. She was breathing hevily

2 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Foliage threw him onto a stronger branch and pinned him again as the first branch snapped. Her claws dug in and her sour breath billowed against his fur. She was breathing hevily

Javai inwardly cursed all the gods he didn't believe in. If he didn't get away from this creepy nicheling who would rather threaten someone else instead of patching up her own wounds... She could kill him. The thought made him feel sour. To the side of her head there was a particularly large nut. A plan quickly formed in his head. He disguised his happiness with a sneer. 

'You know what your problem is? You don't look around you.' He shrugged, then he kicked the tree. The nut fell into one of his paws, and he whacked it against the side of her head as hard as he could. Then he kicked her off and ran through the branches of the trees. She was bigger and heavier, she would have a lot of trouble following him through the thick trees. 

Javai inwardly cursed all the gods he didn't believe in. If he didn't get away from this creepy nicheling who would rather threaten someone else instead of patching up her own wounds... She could kill him. The thought made him feel sour. To the side of her head there was a particularly large nut. A plan quickly formed in his head. He disguised his happiness with a sneer. 

'You know what your problem is? You don't look around you.' He shrugged, then he kicked the tree. The nut fell into one of his paws, and he whacked it against the side of her head as hard as he could. Then he kicked her off and ran through the branches of the trees. She was bigger and heavier, she would have a lot of trouble following him through the thick trees. 

She shook her head after the shock. A hunt! She loved these. She leaped from the tree in a massive leap and landed lightly on her paws. She could smell him and her him. She darted from tree to tree, keeping out of sight, until she was running in front of him. Javai didnt know she was there, of course, but she leap up the branches of a tree and waited excitedly for him to pass.

She shook her head after the shock. A hunt! She loved these. She leaped from the tree in a massive leap and landed lightly on her paws. She could smell him and her him. She darted from tree to tree, keeping out of sight, until she was running in front of him. Javai didnt know she was there, of course, but she leap up the branches of a tree and waited excitedly for him to pass.

(wait how does she know Javais name??) 

He looked around at all the trees, and climbed a particularly high one. He leaped quickly from branch to branch. He could smell the blood on the nichelings fur, so he knew where she had already ran. He followed silently behind her. The safest place to be right now was where she didn't expect him. His heart was beating so quickly he was half afraid she would hear it. 

(wait how does she know Javais name??) 

He looked around at all the trees, and climbed a particularly high one. He leaped quickly from branch to branch. He could smell the blood on the nichelings fur, so he knew where she had already ran. He followed silently behind her. The safest place to be right now was where she didn't expect him. His heart was beating so quickly he was half afraid she would hear it. 

(I dont actually know it i just didnt wanna use 'he' a million times)

Foliage saw a flash of red in a nearby tree. She knew that tree. It was full of stinkbugs, so, he wouldn't be smelling her any time soon. She clambered slowly to that tree, careful that no sound nor sight would get her noticed. There were no nuts or anything in the tree and it was strong so branches cant be snapped. She leapt up and pinned him with her teeth bared.

(I dont actually know it i just didnt wanna use 'he' a million times)

Foliage saw a flash of red in a nearby tree. She knew that tree. It was full of stinkbugs, so, he wouldn't be smelling her any time soon. She clambered slowly to that tree, careful that no sound nor sight would get her noticed. There were no nuts or anything in the tree and it was strong so branches cant be snapped. She leapt up and pinned him with her teeth bared.

No. No no no no no. I'm not dying. Not today. 

'Do you really have nothing better to do than to chase random nichelings around?' he asked. He pretended like this whole thing was boring him. 'Really, what did I even do to you? Are you allergic to nuts or something? If so, I'm not sorry.' 

He glanced at her wounds, still open. He silently hoped she would bleed out and die there and then, so he could dance on her dead body and laugh. The thought felt ugly, but it was better for her to die than him. 

No. No no no no no. I'm not dying. Not today. 

'Do you really have nothing better to do than to chase random nichelings around?' he asked. He pretended like this whole thing was boring him. 'Really, what did I even do to you? Are you allergic to nuts or something? If so, I'm not sorry.' 

He glanced at her wounds, still open. He silently hoped she would bleed out and die there and then, so he could dance on her dead body and laugh. The thought felt ugly, but it was better for her to die than him. 

Unease glowed in her expression. She had accidently let him know that he hit a nerve. She didn't actually know why she was doing this. She fixed her face with a snarl, but warmth still seeped into her eyes

Unease glowed in her expression. She had accidently let him know that he hit a nerve. She didn't actually know why she was doing this. She fixed her face with a snarl, but warmth still seeped into her eyes

Ah. She was uneasy. This was a good thing. 

'So you chase nichelings around because you're lonely or something?' he laughed. His laugh was still cold. 'What, did your family leave you behind? I wouldn't blame them, Ive only known you for a little while and I already can't stand you.' 

Javai felt bad saying all these cruel things, but he wanted to live. He would say and do anything to save his own life. Anything. 

Ah. She was uneasy. This was a good thing. 

'So you chase nichelings around because you're lonely or something?' he laughed. His laugh was still cold. 'What, did your family leave you behind? I wouldn't blame them, Ive only known you for a little while and I already can't stand you.' 

Javai felt bad saying all these cruel things, but he wanted to live. He would say and do anything to save his own life. Anything. 

Angering her did no go good, for she only started to dig her claws into his chest. "You. Know. NOTHING. OF MY LIFE" She roared, sour spit filling his face

Just now, Fox leaf said:

Angering her did no go good, for she only started to dig her claws into his chest. "You. Know. NOTHING. OF MY LIFE" She roared, sour spit filling his face

'Oh but I do.' Javai struggled to keep the pain from his voice. Her claws were digging into his chest, it hurt badly. If she got angry enough, she might slip up, he might have a chance to escape... 

'How lonely you are!' he said in mock pity, a obviously fake expression of concern on his face. 'Did no one ever love you?' 

His expression turned into a scowl. 'How sad.' He spat. 'Take it out on others why don't you?! Everyone will love you then!' He was about to take a huge gamble, that may or may not pay off. 

'Go on! Kill me! Throw me off this tree and watch my neck snap! That's what you want to do, isn't it!' he screamed in her face. Let me go let me go let me go let me go. He had no idea who this nicheling was, and he didn't care. He just wanted to get away. 

'Oh but I do.' Javai struggled to keep the pain from his voice. Her claws were digging into his chest, it hurt badly. If she got angry enough, she might slip up, he might have a chance to escape... 

'How lonely you are!' he said in mock pity, a obviously fake expression of concern on his face. 'Did no one ever love you?' 

His expression turned into a scowl. 'How sad.' He spat. 'Take it out on others why don't you?! Everyone will love you then!' He was about to take a huge gamble, that may or may not pay off. 

'Go on! Kill me! Throw me off this tree and watch my neck snap! That's what you want to do, isn't it!' he screamed in her face. Let me go let me go let me go let me go. He had no idea who this nicheling was, and he didn't care. He just wanted to get away. 

she slowly gripped around his neck, only making it slightly tighter every few seconds. "At. Your. Command." She hissed softly in a quiet growl.

4 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

she slowly gripped around his neck, only making it slightly tighter every few seconds. "At. Your. Command." She hissed softly in a quiet growl.

Well. Now I've done it. He thought absently. I wonder what the afterlife looks like. 

'Wait!' he managed to choke out. 'Id rather die by-on my own terms!' He felt the air escaping his lungs. He had to say this quickly. 

'G-grew up in ramfox towers, there's a cliff. T-throw me off it! Kill me the way, the way I want to die!' Javai hoped it would work. If not, he was dead.