Stray Fawn Community

Watching eyes- life before forgotten rp

Lozloxfeafcakerat

Just now, YourLocalStranger said:

Well. Now I've done it. He thought absently. I wonder what the afterlife looks like. 

'Wait!' he managed to choke out. 'Id rather die by-on my own terms!' He felt the air escaping his lungs. He had to say this quickly. 

'G-grew up in ramfox towers, there's a cliff. T-throw me off it! Kill me the way, the way I want to die!' Javai hoped it would work. If not, he was dead. 

Her grip softened a little. "I have killed many nichelings many times." She started She threw him off the side of the tree violently.

Just now, Fox leaf said:

Her grip softened a little. "I have killed many nichelings many times." She started She threw him off the side of the tree violently.

He didn't even have time to scream as he fell off the tree. A large bush broke his fall. He felt pain spike through him. Pretend your dead. He held his breath, and slowed his heartbeat, just like his old master had taught him to. He stopped his paws from shivering. If anyone looked at him, he looked as if he was completely dead. He didn't breathe, and his heartbeat was so slow it was basically non existent. 

(Ok I need to go for a little while, bye) 

Just now, YourLocalStranger said:

He didn't even have time to scream as he fell off the tree. A large bush broke his fall. He felt pain spike through him. Pretend your dead. He held his breath, and slowed his heartbeat, just like his old master had taught him to. He stopped his paws from shivering. If anyone looked at him, he looked as if he was completely dead. He didn't breathe, and his heartbeat was so slow it was basically non existent. 

(Ok I need to go for a little while, bye) 

(its my betime anyway bye

Foliage didn't care if he was dead. He had been so mean. She took the nut (because i had been keeping it) and threw it onto his head and she wandered off

1 hour ago, Fox leaf said:

(its my betime anyway bye

Foliage didn't care if he was dead. He had been so mean. She took the nut (because i had been keeping it) and threw it onto his head and she wandered off

(kay I'm back for second) 

Javai felt like he was going to explode with relief. He was never going to help anyone with anything ever again. He saved that nichelings life, and the thanks he got was awful. He was hunted down, and she tried to kill him for no reason at all. Taunting her got him out of that situation alive though. He flinched with the pain as he got up. He could barely walk. He limped in the general direction of ramfox towers. It was a lie that he grew up there. He used to live in the coconut desert, until a territorial psycho with a rock decided they wanted to find out what Javais skull sounded like against said rock. He walked out of there alive, but with a scar in his head, and recurring headaches. He had one of those headaches now. 

His strategy for dealing with terrirotorial nichelings was to turn tail and run. He didn't bother going back to his den for his things. There was no use. He limped out of the forest, his headache getting worse. Why did he feel dizzy? Everything seemed to spin, and he collapsed onto the ground. He tried to get up, but failed. His last thought before he passed out was how stupid he was, saving that nichelings life. 

10 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Faith could catch whiffs of oak's scent, when she saw the unmoving body of a small brown shape. It was oak.

"What do we do?" Shadows asked. He looked and saw blue feathers nearby. "I think a bluebird attacked them."

6 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

"Oak?" Faith asked. She removed Oak from the sharp rock and gasped at the blood

"Oh gosh. We have do do something..." Shadows said. They didn't care about this nicheling that much, but he certainly didn't want them to die.

6 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Oh gosh. We have do do something..." Shadows said. They didn't care about this nicheling that much, but he certainly didn't want them to die.

Faith had no idea what to do. She flailed her wings around. "You know healing! Do something!" She shouted

50 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Faith had no idea what to do. She flailed her wings around. "You know healing! Do something!" She shouted

"I don't!" He hissed. "I know a little, but I don't know how to deal with this."

5 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Oaks breathing had slowed slowly... And slowly... "Use something..." Faith said in almost a whisper

"I'll go find a healing fruit. It'll probably help." They said. He ran off and returned with a healing fruit. They opened it and squeezed some of the juice into Oak's mouth. "This will probably help her regain consciousness."

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

"I'll go find a healing fruit. It'll probably help." They said. He ran off and returned with a healing fruit. They opened it and squeezed some of the juice into Oak's mouth. "This will probably help her."

(Should Oak die or live?

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

(FINEEEE

Oak coughed and looked up but almost instantly passed out again. She was going to be ok, but she now has a scar on her back

(Imma make myself breakfast)

"She should live." Shadows said. "Let's take her to the den." They picked Oak up and carefully hauled her onto his back and began walking to the den.

29 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Faith followed back as well, a careful eye on Oak

When they reached the den, Shadows dug a bit deeper into it to make more space for them before slipping Oak in and then crawling in himself.

37 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

When they reached the den, Shadows dug a bit deeper into it to make more space for them before slipping Oak in and then crawling in himself.

Oak made slight groans of protest but didn't want up. Faith watched anxiously awaiting Oaks fate 

23 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

(kay I'm back for second) 

Javai felt like he was going to explode with relief. He was never going to help anyone with anything ever again. He saved that nichelings life, and the thanks he got was awful. He was hunted down, and she tried to kill him for no reason at all. Taunting her got him out of that situation alive though. He flinched with the pain as he got up. He could barely walk. He limped in the general direction of ramfox towers. It was a lie that he grew up there. He used to live in the coconut desert, until a territorial psycho with a rock decided they wanted to find out what Javais skull sounded like against said rock. He walked out of there alive, but with a scar in his head, and recurring headaches. He had one of those headaches now. 

His strategy for dealing with terrirotorial nichelings was to turn tail and run. He didn't bother going back to his den for his things. There was no use. He limped out of the forest, his headache getting worse. Why did he feel dizzy? Everything seemed to spin, and he collapsed onto the ground. He tried to get up, but failed. His last thought before he passed out was how stupid he was, saving that nichelings life. 

Javai groaned as he woke up. His head hurt badly, and the sky was cloudy and dreary. It was a miracle he hadn't been killed by something when he was passed out. He still felt terrible, but his head was a tiny bit more clear now. 

He headed down to rabbil hills, and found himself a hole, probably was once used by a bearyena. He gave a sigh of relief and settled in, glad he wasn't out in the cold anymore. 

12 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Oak made slight groans of protest but didn't want up. Faith watched anxiously awaiting Oaks fate 

"It might take a few days for her to heal, I can't be sure." Shadows said. They watched Oak quietly, his ears twitching.

Star leisurely trotted across Rabbil hills, looking for any food to eat. 'This place is usually easy to find food in' He though with irritation before seeing a rabbil dart through the grass in front of him. He grinned before sprinting after it. As he felt the grass brush against his paws he quickly gained on the small creature and captured it before swiftly killing it. Feeling proud of his catch he sat down before starting to take bites of his prey, not really paying any attention to his surroundings anymore as he felt his meal was more important than anything else at the moment.

2 hours ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

Star leisurely trotted across Rabbil hills, looking for any food to eat. 'This place is usually easy to find food in' He though with irritation before seeing a rabbil dart through the grass in front of him. He grinned before sprinting after it. As he felt the grass brush against his paws he quickly gained on the small creature and captured it before swiftly killing it. Feeling proud of his catch he sat down before starting to take bites of his prey, not really paying any attention to his surroundings anymore as he felt his meal was more important than anything else at the moment.

Javai heard someone outside his den. For a split second he thought it was that psycho nicheling again, but it couldn't be. He peeked out of his den, and saw a young nicheling eating a rabbil happily. 'not a threat' he thought with relief. Well, that nicheling was none of his business. Javai had learned his lesson. He went back into the den, looking for anything that could patch up his wounds. He found some old leaves and decided that would do. Then he walked out of the den, making sure not to even look at the other nicheling. Javai would just cross this field and ignore the nicheling all the way.