Stray Fawn Community

Watching eyes- life before forgotten rp

Lozloxfeafcakerat

2 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Javai heard someone outside his den. For a split second he thought it was that psycho nicheling again, but it couldn't be. He peeked out of his den, and saw a young nicheling eating a rabbil happily. 'not a threat' he thought with relief. Well, that nicheling was none of his business. Javai had learned his lesson. He went back into the den, looking for anything that could patch up his wounds. He found some old leaves and decided that would do. Then he walked out of the den, making sure not to even look at the other nicheling. Javai would just cross this field and ignore the nicheling all the way. 

After eating about half the rabbil Star decided to look up as his hunger wasn't bothering him as much anymore. He then noticed a nicheling walking along without even acknowledging his presence. 'Are they ignoring me on purpose or just zoning out? Either way it'd be nice to have some company' He thought to himself as he got up, grabbing the half eaten rabbil to perhaps give as a peace offering to this nicheling. "HEY! It's awfully rude to ignore someone, don't you have some manners!" He yelled at first before remembering what his older siblings had told him about sounding pushy and quickly trying to phrase it a better way. "I'd like some company and I could even give you the rest of this if you're hungry!" He yelled and proudly presented the half eaten rabbil, as if it was something much better.

Foliage was climbing through the trees. That dumb nicheling might come back. I need to end this, once and for all. She knew it was a hunt, but she didn't care. She could pick up his scent and she knew where he was going. She managed to get through the forest and onto some plains. That nicheling is going to die she thought. The ground was already turning to dirt and the cold seeped into her skin. She could see red fur up ahead. There was another nicheling. Foliage had a special trick of camo fur. Her pelt turned brown and white like snow. 

(I might not, but @YourLocalStranger, can I kill you?)

12 hours ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

After eating about half the rabbil Star decided to look up as his hunger wasn't bothering him as much anymore. He then noticed a nicheling walking along without even acknowledging his presence. 'Are they ignoring me on purpose or just zoning out? Either way it'd be nice to have some company' He thought to himself as he got up, grabbing the half eaten rabbil to perhaps give as a peace offering to this nicheling. "HEY! It's awfully rude to ignore someone, don't you have some manners!" He yelled at first before remembering what his older siblings had told him about sounding pushy and quickly trying to phrase it a better way. "I'd like some company and I could even give you the rest of this if you're hungry!" He yelled and proudly presented the half eaten rabbil, as if it was something much better.

'I have manners, I just don't use them!' Javai called back. But when the nicheling offered to share his food, Javai realised just how hungry he was. He limped over, his wounds still hurting. He didn't really like company, but he was hungry, so there. He dipped his head politely, and took the rabbil. 'Thank you' 

The other nicheling was small and loud, but Javai didn't really mind that. That meant the other nicheling could do the talking. 'So what's your name kid?' 

5 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'I have manners, I just don't use them!' Javai called back. But when the nicheling offered to share his food, Javai realised just how hungry he was. He limped over, his wounds still hurting. He didn't really like company, but he was hungry, so there. He dipped his head politely, and took the rabbil. 'Thank you' 

The other nicheling was small and loud, but Javai didn't really mind that. That meant the other nicheling could do the talking. 'So what's your name kid?' 

Foliage leapt from her hiding spot and quickly pinned javai. She shut his annoying snout as well

48 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Star was tempted to take back his offer of food at that response but then noticed the nicheling was walking over and decided to not be petty over something like that. 'Don't be rude' He thought to himself but then noticed the nicheling seemed to be hurt, if the limp was any indication anyways, which made him feel a little bad for that first thought.. "You're welcome" He responded to the nicheling's thanks.

"I'm Star, what's yours?" He asked with with a tilt of his head.

42 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Foliage leapt from her hiding spot and quickly pinned javai. She shut his annoying snout as well

But before he got an answered another nicheling just seemed to appear out of nowhere, startling to daylights out of Star as he stumbled back before really registering the situation. "What are you doing?!" He growled at this unknown nicheling and lowered his head somewhat to show his, albeit not fully grown, antlers to this dangerous nicheling, he may not know the details but the nicheling he offered his food to was injured so attacking an injured nicheling wasn't right.

1 hour ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

Star was tempted to take back his offer of food at that response but then noticed the nicheling was walking over and decided to not be petty over something like that. 'Don't be rude' He thought to himself but then noticed the nicheling seemed to be hurt, if the limp was any indication anyways, which made him feel a little bad for that first thought.. "You're welcome" He responded to the nicheling's thanks.

"I'm Star, what's yours?" He asked with with a tilt of his head.

But before he got an answered another nicheling just seemed to appear out of nowhere, startling to daylights out of Star as he stumbled back before really registering the situation. "What are you doing?!" He growled at this unknown nicheling and lowered his head somewhat to show his, albeit not fully grown, antlers to this dangerous nicheling, he may not know the details but the nicheling he offered his food to was injured so attacking an injured nicheling wasn't right.

Foliage was about twice or three times javai's size. She was huge and her wounds were crusted with dark dried blood. Her eyes burned with hatred at the nicheling below her. She swiped violently at his throat and let him loose. "You get what you deserve, coward." She hissed, then addressed the other nicheling with dead-looking black eyes. "I'm only here for one target" she trotted back home, feeling insecure.

(You somehow survive but get a massive scar)

2 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Foliage was about twice or three times javai's size. She was huge and her wounds were crusted with dark dried blood. Her eyes burned with hatred at the nicheling below her. She swiped violently at his throat and let him loose. "You get what you deserve, coward." She hissed, then addressed the other nicheling with dead-looking black eyes. "I'm only here for one target" she trotted back home, feeling insecure.

(You somehow survive but get a massive scar)

Javai shakily stood up. He used the leaves from his other wounds to stop the bleeding. He watched as the psycho walked away. 

'Coward? I get what I deserve!?' He said under his breath. His wound hurt, but it wasn't fatal. 'Thanks for trying to help.' He said quickly to Star. 'This is why you never help other nichelings. All you'll get for your trouble is that.' Javai said bitterly, pointing at his wounds. 

'I, I won't bother you any longer.' He said quietly. He didn't want to tangle Star up in any of this. 'Ill give you one piece of advice. Don't go near the deep woods.' He spoke quietly, and he swayed as he stood. He looked as if he was going to pass out. Javai always survived everything, but he wasn't so sure about that now. 

1 hour ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Javai shakily stood up. He used the leaves from his other wounds to stop the bleeding. He watched as the psycho walked away. 

'Coward? I get what I deserve!?' He said under his breath. His wound hurt, but it wasn't fatal. 'Thanks for trying to help.' He said quickly to Star. 'This is why you never help other nichelings. All you'll get for your trouble is that.' Javai said bitterly, pointing at his wounds. 

'I, I won't bother you any longer.' He said quietly. He didn't want to tangle Star up in any of this. 'Ill give you one piece of advice. Don't go near the deep woods.' He spoke quietly, and he swayed as he stood. He looked as if he was going to pass out. Javai always survived everything, but he wasn't so sure about that now. 

"You're a pathetic excuse of a nicheling" Star spat at the other nicheling as he saw them walk off before hearing Javai mutter something and turning his attention towards him and noticing exactly how bad that scar looked. He felt fear flood his veins as he saw the extent of the injury.

"Thanks for the advice but you better stay here!" He slightly growled but it was more a fearful snarl than an aggressive one, he wasn't used to injuries this bad. "I-I can find one of those orange fruits for you, just stay right here! I'll be right back" He said before turning around and bolting in the direction the plant was in before Javai could protest. 'It's not too far thankfully' He thought to himself as he forced his paws to carry him as fast as he could.

2 hours ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

"You're a pathetic excuse of a nicheling" Star spat at the other nicheling as he saw them walk off before hearing Javai mutter something and turning his attention towards him and noticing exactly how bad that scar looked. He felt fear flood his veins as he saw the extent of the injury.

"Thanks for the advice but you better stay here!" He slightly growled but it was more a fearful snarl than an aggressive one, he wasn't used to injuries this bad. "I-I can find one of those orange fruits for you, just stay right here! I'll be right back" He said before turning around and bolting in the direction the plant was in before Javai could protest. 'It's not too far thankfully' He thought to himself as he forced his paws to carry him as fast as he could.

Javai was much too dizzy to argue. He lay down again, his breath coming in short gasps. Just stay awake. Concentrate on staying awake. He saw the other nicheling run off to find the fruit. Gratefulness welled up in him. Javai wasn't used to kindness from others. He grew up alone, lived alone, and would probably die alone. Javai was glad that the nicheling had a kind heart, to get a healing fruit for a complete stranger. 

1 hour ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Javai was much too dizzy to argue. He lay down again, his breath coming in short gasps. Just stay awake. Concentrate on staying awake. He saw the other nicheling run off to find the fruit. Gratefulness welled up in him. Javai wasn't used to kindness from others. He grew up alone, lived alone, and would probably die alone. Javai was glad that the nicheling had a kind heart, to get a healing fruit for a complete stranger. 

Star darted around, looking for the spot he saw that fruit earlier. He was a bit worried he wouldn't find it in time when an orange blur caught his attention as he ran, making him skid to a stop before turning around and seeing a healing fruit. 'I was worried about not finding it but thankfully it's right there' He thought as he approached the fruit before plucking it from the rest of the plant. Quickly tucking it near his chest with his left paw, he started sprinting back to where the injured nicheling was.

It didn't take him long considering he was running as fast as he possibly could but it felt far too long to him. "Here, I'm not sure exactly how conscious you are but please eat this" He pushed the fruit towards the nicheling, not wanting them to die from this injury.

46 minutes ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

Star darted around, looking for the spot he saw that fruit earlier. He was a bit worried he wouldn't find it in time when an orange blur caught his attention as he ran, making him skid to a stop before turning around and seeing a healing fruit. 'I was worried about not finding it but thankfully it's right there' He thought as he approached the fruit before plucking it from the rest of the plant. Quickly tucking it near his chest with his left paw, he started sprinting back to where the injured nicheling was.

It didn't take him long considering he was running as fast as he possibly could but it felt far too long to him. "Here, I'm not sure exactly how conscious you are but please eat this" He pushed the fruit towards the nicheling, not wanting them to die from this injury.

'Still alive. For now.' He replied drily. But he took the fruit gratefully. As he ate, his wounds slowly healed, until the bleeding stopped. The whole thing left him feeling tired, but happy he was still breathing. 

'Thank you again. You've saved my life, Star, I won't forget that.' Javai nodded towards the teen. 'I didn't introduce myself earlier. My name is Javai.' 

He glanced towards where the other nicheling had walked off to. He wanted to get as far away as possible. Or he could get the protection of a tribe? He hated tribe's, but if it meant he was safe, he'd join one faster than the speed of light. 

'Star, do you have a tribe?' he asked. He was actually kind of surprised that the nicheling was out here by himself. 

Foliage was halfway home and had no idea what to do. That was a mean nicheling that deserves death! She kept telling herself. I didn't want to kill him I was just having fun! her mind said. She was starved, knew nobody and a murderer. How have I gotten this way? A chime in her mind asked. She remembered never having parents and growing up alone. Thats how you survive!!! Her mind concluded, and continued into the deepwoods.

2 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Still alive. For now.' He replied drily. But he took the fruit gratefully. As he ate, his wounds slowly healed, until the bleeding stopped. The whole thing left him feeling tired, but happy he was still breathing. 

'Thank you again. You've saved my life, Star, I won't forget that.' Javai nodded towards the teen. 'I didn't introduce myself earlier. My name is Javai.' 

He glanced towards where the other nicheling had walked off to. He wanted to get as far away as possible. Or he could get the protection of a tribe? He hated tribe's, but if it meant he was safe, he'd join one faster than the speed of light. 

'Star, do you have a tribe?' he asked. He was actually kind of surprised that the nicheling was out here by himself. 

Star didn't respond to that first comment as he was worried the healing fruit wouldn't do its job, though that's never happened before. He felt himself relax as he saw the nicheling eat the fruit and saw the injuries heal and stop bleeding.

"It's fine er- Of course I would! I'm very kind" He said as he puffed up with pride, it was a bit of a habit from the way he was raised in his tribe, seeing as he was important there. 'Alright not the best way to phrase that' He thought and internally cringed a bit but didn't let it show externally."That's an odd name" He died a bit inside as he quickly raced to rephrase that "Er uh good odd! It's not something normal you'd hear in my tribe though-" He just shut his mouth accepting that he just kept making it worse.

After hearing the nicheling's question his tail started to repeatedly tap against the ground, a nervous habit that he had gained. "Yea! But I can't exactly show you right now because I may have um jumped across some stones and have no idea how to get back" He said in an oddly awkward tone compared to how he'd been talking, but it was a bit embarrassing to admit if he was honest. "Why do you ask?" He deflected the question onto Javai as a way to ignore his own embarrassment.

9 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Foliage was halfway home and had no idea what to do. That was a mean nicheling that deserves death! She kept telling herself. I didn't want to kill him I was just having fun! her mind said. She was starved, knew nobody and a murderer. How have I gotten this way? A chime in her mind asked. She remembered never having parents and growing up alone. Thats how you survive!!! Her mind concluded, and continued into the deepwoods.

Foliage angrily smashed her fists into a tree for a few minutes untill she felt refreshed.

On 1/30/2023 at 9:54 PM, Andromeda_ said:

"It might take a few days for her to heal, I can't be sure." Shadows said. They watched Oak quietly, his ears twitching.

"Oak.. oak.. oak.." Faith whispered, pacing around indignantly. The scab was a stump of uneven blood. "Perhaps we should clean it? Faith asked

10 hours ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

Star didn't respond to that first comment as he was worried the healing fruit wouldn't do its job, though that's never happened before. He felt himself relax as he saw the nicheling eat the fruit and saw the injuries heal and stop bleeding.

"It's fine er- Of course I would! I'm very kind" He said as he puffed up with pride, it was a bit of a habit from the way he was raised in his tribe, seeing as he was important there. 'Alright not the best way to phrase that' He thought and internally cringed a bit but didn't let it show externally."That's an odd name" He died a bit inside as he quickly raced to rephrase that "Er uh good odd! It's not something normal you'd hear in my tribe though-" He just shut his mouth accepting that he just kept making it worse.

After hearing the nicheling's question his tail started to repeatedly tap against the ground, a nervous habit that he had gained. "Yea! But I can't exactly show you right now because I may have um jumped across some stones and have no idea how to get back" He said in an oddly awkward tone compared to how he'd been talking, but it was a bit embarrassing to admit if he was honest. "Why do you ask?" He deflected the question onto Javai as a way to ignore his own embarrassment.

Javai laughed out loud at the fact that Star was trying to say that his name was odd. It wasn't a cold laugh like earlier, it was warm. 'It is an odd name, don't worry about it. And yes, you are very kind.' Javai couldn't help but smile at the strange nicheling. Once Javai heard that Star lost his tribe, he deflated a little. It would take a little time to find them. 

'We can go find your tribe then. No reason sitting around in an open meadow.' He said, back to his usual serious self. Star asked why he wanted to join the tribe, and Javai bristled a little at the thought of being part of a tribe. But he had to do it. 'You know that nicheling earlier? The one who tried to kill me? Yeah, she's been chasing me since the deep woods.' He scowled. 'I'd like some protection against her, at least for a little while.' 

3 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Javai laughed out loud at the fact that Star was trying to say that his name was odd. It wasn't a cold laugh like earlier, it was warm. 'It is an odd name, don't worry about it. And yes, you are very kind.' Javai couldn't help but smile at the strange nicheling. Once Javai heard that Star lost his tribe, he deflated a little. It would take a little time to find them. 

'We can go find your tribe then. No reason sitting around in an open meadow.' He said, back to his usual serious self. Star asked why he wanted to join the tribe, and Javai bristled a little at the thought of being part of a tribe. But he had to do it. 'You know that nicheling earlier? The one who tried to kill me? Yeah, she's been chasing me since the deep woods.' He scowled. 'I'd like some protection against her, at least for a little while.' 

Foliage sat with her back against the tree. She was panting and even tears welled against her eyes. She forced them back, remembering everything she knew. Smart, strong and take what you want. It didn't sit right. Maybe she could forge a new life? Since everyone she knew was dead, it wouldn't be hard.

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

Foliage sat with her back against the tree. She was panting and even tears welled against her eyes. She forced them back, remembering everything she knew. Smart, strong and take what you want. It didn't sit right. Maybe she could forge a new life? Since everyone she knew was dead, it wouldn't be hard.

Trotting back to the cold lands, far out of sight of the place she attacked the other nicheling, she curled around a large prickly dead bush and tied her tail against the stem. Snow fell, and she screwed her eyes shut and slept.