Watching eyes- life before forgotten rp

Lozloxfeafcakerat

2 hours ago, Cat said:

" shadows and faith, huh?"

she Said.

" not gonna ask why there's an added [s] in your name"

she looked at shadows.

" anyways, any questions about me? ''

"I don't know why there's an added S in my name. Maybe my parents thought Shadow was too generic." Shadows confessed. His voice sounded a bit upset when he said parents. 

"Also, how are you blue? The only blue nichelings I've seen had toxic body, and you don't look to have it."

4 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I don't know why there's an added S in my name. Maybe my parents thought Shadow was too generic." Shadows confessed. His voice sounded a bit upset when he said parents. 

"Also, how are you blue? The only blue nichelings I've seen had toxic body, and you don't look to have it."

"Maybe a mutation?" Faith wondered

On 2/2/2023 at 7:33 PM, Fox leaf said:

A dream was coming to Foliage. She was in a watery place, looking at herself in a mirror, but the other her was black with glowing eyes. "I don't have time for this" She hissed, but it was lost in the silence, tainted by the dripping in the distance. She started to walk away, along the mirror, from the black version of herself. It stood, frozen, in place as Foliage walked away. The darkness had swallowed it, and Foliage was walking alone, everything looking the same. An invisible force blocked her path. She turned around, around, around, until there was only walls around her. The water beneath her had started to climb up her legs. Foliage looked down, and suddenly felt younger, like a small child. It faded slowly, and she suddenly realised, she was surrounded by straight mirrors. She was reflected in all of them, black and sightless. She was sucked underneath, and she flailed for air.

"AHH!" She roared as she woke up, taking in deep gasps of breath. She breathed in and out, calming herself, and released her tail from the stem of the thorny bush. She sank down, relieved that it was a dream. Huh. My fur looks weird, Foliage thought, looking at the pieces of fur and skin on her paw. It was turning.... purple? Foliage realised how cold she was, as tears streaked from her eyes, freezing instantly. She wasn't sad, just... cold. She shivered and curled closer around the dead bush, shivering. She realized it was starting to snow heavily, and Foliage could hardly move. She passed out, breathing heavily, and mist exploding from her nose and mouth. Snow poured down, beginning to bury Foliage

(I was kinda hoping @YourLocalStrangerwould choose to save or kill me, but I'll just have foliage die. I need someone to go to the forgotten place)

2 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

(I was kinda hoping @YourLocalStrangerwould choose to save or kill me, but I'll just have foliage die. I need someone to go to the forgotten place)

Foliage was looking in the mirror again, but it felt wrong. She realised that this time she was the black version. The other her had dark red stubs of blood on her wounds. This made Foliage shiver. I guess I did take some damage... Looking at herself, she realised everything. She never should had become this. This was her. The real version collapsed and looked as if covered in frost. I'm dead! Foliage realised. She had frozen to death... Now what? Foliage wondered. The shadows closed in, covering the frozen shape. The water stopped making the dripping noise and the ooze sucked her down, the the last time and forever. The shadows faded, and her spirit was lost to darkness.

45 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

(Well you are all the way across the map, and my character wouldn't really follow yours, so yeah) 

22 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'You could practice fighting and defending yourself in secret. Who said you have to follow the rules.' Javai grinned. When Star said they were almost where the tribe was, Javai was a little confused. 'I hear nothing. Are you sure they're nearby?' Star asked some question to pass the time, but Javai was growing a bit more worried about this tribe every second. 'My favourite food is food.' He said, before walking a bit ahead. Still nothing. 

"Yeah you're right! If I'm careful they'll never notice" Star grinned at the thought of a bit of rebellion against his parents, he would love to be able to defend himself so he wouldn't need a guard by his side at all times. "Boring" He joked after hearing Javai's answer to his question. He also noticed the lack of noise, becoming a bit worried. "Well now we're at our old camp so they have to be-" His words stopped at he looked around and saw no sign of any nichelings at all. Sniffing the air he perked up at their scent but just as quickly deflated as he noticed that it was really faint.

"T-the scents are faint...B-but maybe I missed them!" Star said outloud though it was more to himself than anything else. He then started looking and sniffing around, becoming more and more tense at the fact the scents were continually faint. "They've gotta be somewhere around here, they wouldn't...they wouldn't abandon me, I'm the future leader! I'm too important for that, they need me" His words were getting frantic as every area around his home was turning up with scents so faint he couldn't even figure which scent was which nicheling. "I know mom was going to have another pup soon but I'm the oldest! I have more experience and know what I'm doing, they wouldn't replace me!" His words were extremely frantic at this point.

Sorry for the late response I thought I responded before but just noticed I did not-)

12 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Rare chance i guess..?"

she stated

2 hours ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

"Yeah you're right! If I'm careful they'll never notice" Star grinned at the thought of a bit of rebellion against his parents, he would love to be able to defend himself so he wouldn't need a guard by his side at all times. "Boring" He joked after hearing Javai's answer to his question. He also noticed the lack of noise, becoming a bit worried. "Well now we're at our old camp so they have to be-" His words stopped at he looked around and saw no sign of any nichelings at all. Sniffing the air he perked up at their scent but just as quickly deflated as he noticed that it was really faint.

"T-the scents are faint...B-but maybe I missed them!" Star said outloud though it was more to himself than anything else. He then started looking and sniffing around, becoming more and more tense at the fact the scents were continually faint. "They've gotta be somewhere around here, they wouldn't...they wouldn't abandon me, I'm the future leader! I'm too important for that, they need me" His words were getting frantic as every area around his home was turning up with scents so faint he couldn't even figure which scent was which nicheling. "I know mom was going to have another pup soon but I'm the oldest! I have more experience and know what I'm doing, they wouldn't replace me!" His words were extremely frantic at this point.

Sorry for the late response I thought I responded before but just noticed I did not-)

'Hey! Calm down, we'll look for them, alright? Breathe, panicking won't help you.' Javai spoke calmly, trying to calm Star down. 'They wouldn't abandon you. You're their future leader. A bearyena or something must have attacked, and they had to leave.' Javai wasn't exactly sure of that, but it was possible. 'Does your tribe move around a lot? Do you know where they were heading next?' 

32 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Hey! Calm down, we'll look for them, alright? Breathe, panicking won't help you.' Javai spoke calmly, trying to calm Star down. 'They wouldn't abandon you. You're their future leader. A bearyena or something must have attacked, and they had to leave.' Javai wasn't exactly sure of that, but it was possible. 'Does your tribe move around a lot? Do you know where they were heading next?' 

Star listened to what Javai said and took a few deep breaths before straightening his posture. "Sorry, you're right panicking won't help anyone" He agreed as he forced himself into a calm and confident stance to come off as calmer than he was. "Yeah you're right! There must've been a really strong bearyena that scared them off or something, I'm too important to leave behind" He said with a nod before standing up. "That's the weird part, in all my life they've never moved, always been in the exact same territory" He said, still confused why they would leave when they had strong warriors to defend the tribe and ensure its safety. "But! If we follow their scents we'll have to find em eventually" He said before starting to follow their faint scent trail.

4 hours ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

Star listened to what Javai said and took a few deep breaths before straightening his posture. "Sorry, you're right panicking won't help anyone" He agreed as he forced himself into a calm and confident stance to come off as calmer than he was. "Yeah you're right! There must've been a really strong bearyena that scared them off or something, I'm too important to leave behind" He said with a nod before standing up. "That's the weird part, in all my life they've never moved, always been in the exact same territory" He said, still confused why they would leave when they had strong warriors to defend the tribe and ensure its safety. "But! If we follow their scents we'll have to find em eventually" He said before starting to follow their faint scent trail.

'There we go. You're much more useful to yourself when youre calm.' Javai followed Star, sniffing for the tribe. He smelt a bit more than Star did, due to his big nose. 'I think they went that way.' He pointed towards a thicket of bushes. 

11 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'There we go. You're much more useful to yourself when youre calm.' Javai followed Star, sniffing for the tribe. He smelt a bit more than Star did, due to his big nose. 'I think they went that way.' He pointed towards a thicket of bushes. 

Star nodded in agreement to Javai's first statement "The calmer I am the better I can think" he said as he continued walking until Javai said something else. "I've heard nichelings with snouts like yours have a better sense of smell so maybe you should lead the way?" He suggested as he started walking towards the bushes.

On 2/3/2023 at 8:12 PM, CosmicChaos21 said:

Star nodded in agreement to Javai's first statement "The calmer I am the better I can think" he said as he continued walking until Javai said something else. "I've heard nichelings with snouts like yours have a better sense of smell so maybe you should lead the way?" He suggested as he started walking towards the bushes.

'Alright then.' He agreed. Javai led the way, and he smelt the tribe's scents, but they were still very far away. At least a day's travel, if not more. 'They're pretty far away. It will take a little while to get to them.' He said out loud. 

21 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Oak was still scared from the dream.

-

Faith rolled her eyes, waved goodbye, and followed shadows.

Shadows had a nightmare of lots of the swamp mosquitoes surrounding him, sucking his blood and killing him. He jolted awake. He hissed under his breath.

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

Faith frowned. Why would he lie to her?

"I feel thirsty. I'm gonna go get some water." He got up and slipped out of the den. He drank some water and cleared his thoughts before going back to the den. 

14 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Alright then.' He agreed. Javai led the way, and he smelt the tribe's scents, but they were still very far away. At least a day's travel, if not more. 'They're pretty far away. It will take a little while to get to them.' He said out loud. 

"That's fine, as long as we get to them eventually" Star said in response, he was still worried they had abandoned him though he was acting much calmer now. "I know earlier you said you usually run after getting a whiff of them, but have you ever tried fighting a bearyena before?" He asked Javai as he followed after him, if it would take some time he wanted to pass the time a bit.

5 hours ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

"That's fine, as long as we get to them eventually" Star said in response, he was still worried they had abandoned him though he was acting much calmer now. "I know earlier you said you usually run after getting a whiff of them, but have you ever tried fighting a bearyena before?" He asked Javai as he followed after him, if it would take some time he wanted to pass the time a bit.

'Once.' Javai winced slightly. 'It didn't end well, I got really badly beat up. I thought i could fight it, since it was relatively young, but its mother came, and I had to run. I didn't outrun it, but thankfully it had ate earlier, so I played dead and it left me alone after that.' Javai jumped over a log, still following the scent of the tribe. 'So, what's tribe life like?' Javai kind of wanted to know.