Stray Fawn Community

Watching eyes- life before forgotten rp

Lozloxfeafcakerat

On 1/26/2023 at 9:10 PM, Fox leaf said:

Name: Undergrowth

Appearance: Has a... striking, resemblance with Foliage. The only difference is the swirls instead of stipes, but nichelings flee in terror anyway.

image.thumb.png.e7f2823fc76920eca532e257ca47b08a.png

Personality: She's mainly friendly, a little emotional, and gets angry easily. She cares lots for other nichelings, especially her sister, Foliage.

Starting point: Ramfox towers, on vacation.

On 1/26/2023 at 9:10 PM, Fox leaf said:

(I dont anybody to copy this PLEASE)

Name: Crystal

Appearance:

image.thumb.png.49c293cae5367072e8cef023b3b76017.png

Personality: This is a very unusual nicheling. not only does she have a blue-white pelt, but it has glowing veins of cyan in it. Her eyes are like white flames, and she doesn't talk much, but she talks in riddles and/or mind speech. She can travel to the after-life, no change at all, and some say she's blind, but doesn't need eyesight, for they say she can see the future. She has a mysterious glowing necklace, laced with solid teardrops. She looks young, but she is much older. She also radiates tranquillity

Starting point: A hidden crystal cave near the tip of Skybreaker mountain

Crystal sat in her cave, listening to the howling of wind, and she felt another soul- a viscous one- slip from this world and into the next. She recognised this one for souls have been striped under her claws. A vision arrived in her mind; Lies are reasons that have come to claim the world. Too many lies; Too many faults; War and wisdom shall clash... Crystal felt it like breath on her back. I need to warn someone... her mind spiralled to which soul... and landed on one in the forest. Shadows shall claim the unruly barbarians and bring Faith and light to the world More words echoed in her mind, as she set out to go down the mountains, despite the raging blizzard.

Just now, Fox leaf said:

Crystal sat in her cave, listening to the howling of wind, and she felt another soul- a viscous one- slip from this world and into the next. She recognised this one for souls have been striped under her claws. A vision arrived in her mind; Lies are reasons that have come to claim the world. Too many lies; Too many faults; War and wisdom shall clash... Crystal felt it like breath on her back. I need to warn someone... her mind spiralled to which soul... and landed on one in the forest. Shadows shall claim the unruly barbarians and bring Faith and light to the world More words echoed in her mind, as she set out to go down the mountains, despite the raging blizzard.

Oh, there is something i can do... Crystal realised she could speak to him with her mind. War and injustice must be powdered, as shadows must come to crystal caves. The sky has been broken and darkness must bring faith, see crystal at the top of the shattered sky rock. Oaks must stay where trees belong, down in dark forest, where is safe. There. That should be clear! Crystal thought, after sending the prophecy to Shadows.

(Sorry, @Andromeda_, but its your destiny now!)

(I request that everyone makes a new character so that they can make an evil team trying to take over the world, i'll make a leader in about.... 21 hours because of dam school. When i make an evil leader, your characters will start at coconut desert in my group)

4 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

(It is your destiny)

(ugh fine) 

Shadows abruptly awoke, the words of the prophecy still fresh in his mind. I'm in some weird prophecy!? Maybe I should've never left the swamp, because then I might not have gotten caught up in this mess. 

But he shook his thoughts off, and decided he was going to fulfill whatever the heck that prophecy was about. It was his destiny, after all. 

On 2/5/2023 at 11:35 AM, YourLocalStranger said:

'Once.' Javai winced slightly. 'It didn't end well, I got really badly beat up. I thought i could fight it, since it was relatively young, but its mother came, and I had to run. I didn't outrun it, but thankfully it had ate earlier, so I played dead and it left me alone after that.' Javai jumped over a log, still following the scent of the tribe. 'So, what's tribe life like?' Javai kind of wanted to know. 

Star winced at that description "Messing with the babies doesn't really end well, but playing dead was a good strategy" He said as he recalled some of his pack members trying to attack a baby bearyena when he was younger, former pack members now. Star hummed in thought as he thought of a way to describe it. "I'm not sure what it was like for the other pack members, but being the future leader is pretty rough. You get things drilled into your head a lot, to 'make sure you remember', you have to interact with your fellow packmates in certain ways, and you get reminded of how big your responsibility will be when you're older. But on the more positive note you almost never have to move because your pack members can help take down bearyena, and you have much more food because of all the paws helping look for it and gather it, and you can socialize with other nichelings more often than I think you would as a wanderer" He explained as he continued following Javai.

7 hours ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

Ooh alright evil nicheling time then >:3

Name: Speckle

Appearance: Speckle.png.18482fc307b3054f286963e1bedbaad1.png

Personality: Playful, Relaxed, Unreliable, Apathetic

Starting point: Coconut Desert (Cuz you said the evil nichelings will start there)

(I decided it's just going to be me and maybe a small group try wipe out nichelings

8 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

(ugh fine) 

Shadows abruptly awoke, the words of the prophecy still fresh in his mind. I'm in some weird prophecy!? Maybe I should've never left the swamp, because then I might not have gotten caught up in this mess. 

But he shook his thoughts off, and decided he was going to fulfill whatever the heck that prophecy was about. It was his destiny, after all. 

"Shadow?" Faith asked. "Did something happen? A storm is coming" Oak said, and Faith gave her a puzzled look.

Undergrowth scouted among the frosty snow banks, tracking a scent of a nearby pack. She realised there was two other nichelings, and saw the terrifying scar down the red one's throat. How did he survive my sister? Undergrowth wondered. About two days ago, she'd had this... emptying feeling. She hoped that it had nothing to do with Foliage. The two other nichelngs would soon pass the crevice she was sitting in and most likely see her

-

Faith shook shadows to see what he'd say. Small echoes rang in her mind, though she couldn't catch them.

-

Oak paced by the entrance of the den, paw to chin. she stopped and sat down heavily to think. What happened to shadows? The sky is clear- i dont think its a physical storm- My antennae doesn't predict anything but clouds, right?

-

Crystal decided to do something. She let out a cold breath- breathing in and out- letting glowing mushrooms grow- to light the way from Shadow's den to hers. They were spread out- but an aura could pull them forward. She decided to visit the after-life, and see what was happening there. She chanted her words and faded- but leaving her body in the den- to the after-life

6 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"Shadow?" Faith asked. "Did something happen? A storm is coming" Oak said, and Faith gave her a puzzled look.

1 hour ago, Fox leaf said:

Undergrowth scouted among the frosty snow banks, tracking a scent of a nearby pack. She realised there was two other nichelings, and saw the terrifying scar down the red one's throat. How did he survive my sister? Undergrowth wondered. About two days ago, she'd had this... emptying feeling. She hoped that it had nothing to do with Foliage. The two other nichelngs would soon pass the crevice she was sitting in and most likely see her

-

Faith shook shadows to see what he'd say. Small echoes rang in her mind, though she couldn't catch them.

-

Oak paced by the entrance of the den, paw to chin. she stopped and sat down heavily to think. What happened to shadows? The sky is clear- i dont think its a physical storm- My antennae doesn't predict anything but clouds, right?

-

Crystal decided to do something. She let out a cold breath- breathing in and out- letting glowing mushrooms grow- to light the way from Shadow's den to hers. They were spread out- but an aura could pull them forward. She decided to visit the after-life, and see what was happening there. She chanted her words and faded- but leaving her body in the den- to the after-life

"I'm fine. I just had a really strange dream."

Just now, Fox leaf said:

Faith shook her head and frowned. "Tell us the truth!" She exclaimed

"Ugh, fine." He sighed. "In my dreams I got this weird prophecy about crystal caves and bringing faith and oaks in dark forests." He confessed.

"Ugh, fine." He sighed. "In my dreams I got this weird prophecy about crystal caves and bringing faith and oaks in dark forests." He confessed.

"Faith? as in the nicheling?" oak asked, eyes wide. "I wouldn't think so," Faith gasped

On 2/6/2023 at 10:19 PM, CosmicChaos21 said:

Star winced at that description "Messing with the babies doesn't really end well, but playing dead was a good strategy" He said as he recalled some of his pack members trying to attack a baby bearyena when he was younger, former pack members now. Star hummed in thought as he thought of a way to describe it. "I'm not sure what it was like for the other pack members, but being the future leader is pretty rough. You get things drilled into your head a lot, to 'make sure you remember', you have to interact with your fellow packmates in certain ways, and you get reminded of how big your responsibility will be when you're older. But on the more positive note you almost never have to move because your pack members can help take down bearyena, and you have much more food because of all the paws helping look for it and gather it, and you can socialize with other nichelings more often than I think you would as a wanderer" He explained as he continued following Javai.

(bruh I thought I answered already-) 

Javai nodded, not changing pace. 'Being a future leader sounds tough.' He commented. He felt bad for Star, having to have so many rigid rules, and not being able to enjoy his life as he should. The sun was very low in the sky. It would set soon. Javai glanced worriedly up at it. It would be night soon, and then there was more of a chance they could be attacked by a bearyena. 'We need to find somewhere to stay for the night. I don't want to have another near death expierence.' Javai still felt really bad after his fight with that nicheling earlier, some rest would do him a world of good. 

41 minutes ago, YourLocalGuest said:

(bruh I thought I answered already-) 

Javai nodded, not changing pace. 'Being a future leader sounds tough.' He commented. He felt bad for Star, having to have so many rigid rules, and not being able to enjoy his life as he should. The sun was very low in the sky. It would set soon. Javai glanced worriedly up at it. It would be night soon, and then there was more of a chance they could be attacked by a bearyena. 'We need to find somewhere to stay for the night. I don't want to have another near death expierence.' Javai still felt really bad after his fight with that nicheling earlier, some rest would do him a world of good. 

Undergrowth trotted out from where she was hidden.

-

9 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"It could be." Shadows shrugged. "Who knows?"

I'm sure who made it does

6 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Undergrowth trotted out from where she was hidden.

-

I'm sure who made it does

"Well, they mentioned something about crystal caves, so maybe whoever made the prophecy lives in a crystal cave?" He wondered. "Or maybe it's just a metaphor. Can't be sure."

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

"Well, they mentioned something about crystal caves, so maybe whoever made the prophecy lives in a crystal cave?" He wondered. "Or maybe it's just a metaphor. Can't be sure."

"A crystal storm at skybreaker mountain..." Oak whispered

Just now, Fox leaf said:

"A crystal storm at skybreaker mountain..." Oak whispered

"What?" Shadows looked towards Oak. "You can't just ramble nonsense and expect us to understand." He realized what he said. "Sorry, I didn't intend for it to come out like that."

"What?" Shadows looked towards Oak. "You can't just ramble nonsense and expect us to understand." He realized what he said. "Sorry, I didn't intend for it to come out like that."

"Oh. I have weather antennae but their acting weird!" oak giggled