Stray Fawn Community

Watching eyes- life before forgotten rp

Lozloxfeafcakerat

23 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

(bruh I thought I answered already-) 

Javai nodded, not changing pace. 'Being a future leader sounds tough.' He commented. He felt bad for Star, having to have so many rigid rules, and not being able to enjoy his life as he should. The sun was very low in the sky. It would set soon. Javai glanced worriedly up at it. It would be night soon, and then there was more of a chance they could be attacked by a bearyena. 'We need to find somewhere to stay for the night. I don't want to have another near death expierence.' Javai still felt really bad after his fight with that nicheling earlier, some rest would do him a world of good. 

(Fair honestly, I do that sometimes too)

"Well if nothing else I hope  I'll be a good leader for the pack, I may not care for the role but I do care about my pack members...If you tell them that once I get there though I WILL bite you" Star added that last part because he doesn't like being seen as vulnerable or a softie. Javai's word made him pay more attention to their surrounds and noticed the darkening sky. "Yeah, you're right I think you've had enough of those for today" He said with a tone that was both joking and also concerned. After saying that he scanned the area and saw a bunch of rocks leaning against each other in a way that left space under them, a decent shelter. "How about there?" He asked but was already going over to check it out, noting it seemed like it wouldn't collapse overnight.

1 hour ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

(Fair honestly, I do that sometimes too)

"Well if nothing else I hope  I'll be a good leader for the pack, I may not care for the role but I do care about my pack members...If you tell them that once I get there though I WILL bite you" Star added that last part because he doesn't like being seen as vulnerable or a softie. Javai's word made him pay more attention to their surrounds and noticed the darkening sky. "Yeah, you're right I think you've had enough of those for today" He said with a tone that was both joking and also concerned. After saying that he scanned the area and saw a bunch of rocks leaning against each other in a way that left space under them, a decent shelter. "How about there?" He asked but was already going over to check it out, noting it seemed like it wouldn't collapse overnight.

'Don't worry, I won't tell anyone.' He chuckled. 'over there looks good.' Javai walked over. The sky was darkening fast, so he found a relatively dry spot, and nestled down. He curled his tail around himself to preserve heat, and laid his head down. He was still awake for the moment though. 

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

"Hello?" Undergrowth asked, waiting for them to run away, screaming

Javai bolted back to his paws, getting immediately ready to run. He hadn't seen the nicheling earlier. It looked a bit like the crazy one, but also different. 'Who are you?' he asked, his voice cautious and cold. 

3 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Javai bolted back to his paws, getting immediately ready to run. He hadn't seen the nicheling earlier. It looked a bit like the crazy one, but also different. 'Who are you?' he asked, his voice cautious and cold. 

"Oh good you didn't run away screaming. I'm undergrowth. Excuse my sister, Foliage. She never really tries to hurt anyone when she isn't too angry. She usually gets bored if you don't respond." Undergrowth mewed

"Oh good you didn't run away screaming. I'm undergrowth. Excuse my sister, Foliage. She never really tries to hurt anyone when she isn't too angry. She usually gets bored if you don't respond." Undergrowth mewed

'Is your sister around?' Javai ignored the apology. He didn't really think a sane nicheling would go around chasing nichelings like that. If there was a danger to him and Star, here, he needed to know. 

1 minute ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Is your sister around?' Javai ignored the apology. He didn't really think a sane nicheling would go around chasing nichelings like that. If there was a danger to him and Star, here, he needed to know. 

"No. I haven't seen her for about a year. She hates the snow. Our father died of frostbite one time. She's partly psychotic because of this, and she ate this weird glowing mushroom. We usually meet up at the big tree at deepwoods. She isn't usually gone for this long, though..." Her words trailed off.

"Noooo" Oak whined

"You rest! All the time!!" She squeaked

"I've never had as much energy since my encounter with those swamp mosquitoes!" He hissed. "It was like they sucked the life and energy out of me. The bearyena attacking me did not help either." He curled up into a ball and tried to sleep.

8 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I've never had as much energy since my encounter with those swamp mosquitoes!" He hissed. "It was like they sucked the life and energy out of me. The bearyena attacking me did not help either." He curled up into a ball and tried to sleep.

"Mosquitoes?" Faith asked

"I could tell, from the way your blunt replies don't flow." Faith hissed "I think you just don't have courage to do ANYTHING" She continued.

"Are we really arguing about this?" Shadows hissed. "I'll go to the crystal caves in the morning, I promise."

Just now, Fox leaf said:

Faith sighed in defeat. Oak watched quietly.

Soon enough, morning came, and Shadows arose early. He woke up Faith and Oak. "Come on, we have to go to the crystal caves, wherever they are." Shadows said as he made his way out of the den.

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

Soon enough, morning came, and Shadows arose early. He woke up Faith and Oak. "Come on, we have to go to the crystal caves, wherever they are." Shadows said as he made his way out of the den.

Faith stretched as Oak yawned sleepily and rubbed her eye. Faith was hearing distant icy echoes. they sounded like, 'Oaks must stay in forests, where roots can plant' which was creepy

28 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Faith stretched as Oak yawned sleepily and rubbed her eye. Faith was hearing distant icy echoes. they sounded like, 'Oaks must stay in forests, where roots can plant' which was creepy

"Uh, Faith, are you ok?" Shadows asked. He could sense something was off.

Just now, Fox leaf said:

"There are weird sounds in my head..." She started. "Something about Oaks staying in forests where roots can grow..." She trailed off

"That's similar to what was said to me in the prophecy. Maybe it has something to do with Oak the nicheling?" He turned towards Oak. "Has anything been different with you lately?"