Stray Fawn Community

Watching eyes- life before forgotten rp

Lozloxfeafcakerat

3 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Maybe we'll find out what it means when we get to the crystal caves. Does anyone know of any crystal caves?" Shadows asked.

"Uh I heard a crystal storm at skybreaker mountain. Right at the top. Very dangerous though." Oak purred 

On 2/9/2023 at 2:41 PM, YourLocalStranger said:

'Is your sister around?' Javai ignored the apology. He didn't really think a sane nicheling would go around chasing nichelings like that. If there was a danger to him and Star, here, he needed to know. 

Star was also pretty concerned about the chance of that nicheling being around considering the injur she caused Javai earlier, Star was lucky to find that healing fruit in good time because if he hadn't...So he stood to his full height with a straightened posture, though he is still a teen so he's not the tallest, and stared at the nicheling with narrowed eyes, waiting on an answer.

On 2/9/2023 at 2:46 PM, Fox leaf said:

"No. I haven't seen her for about a year. She hates the snow. Our father died of frostbite one time. She's partly psychotic because of this, and she ate this weird glowing mushroom. We usually meet up at the big tree at deepwoods. She isn't usually gone for this long, though..." Her words trailed off.

Star didn't know if that answer made him feel better or worse. On one hand that must mean this nicheling wasn't helping the nicheling that attacked Javai earlier but that also meant that Star had no idea where that nicheling had gone. "Well we don't know where she is and I'm guessing Javai would agree that we want to be nowhere near her" He said with the same posture and narrowed eyes, he was still going to be cautious, mostly because he was concerned for Javai, he was feeling better than before but still.

SORRY Y'ALL I GOT DISTRACTED AND FORGOT THIS SITE EXISTED FOR A HOT MINUTE-)

31 minutes ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

Star was also pretty concerned about the chance of that nicheling being around considering the injur she caused Javai earlier, Star was lucky to find that healing fruit in good time because if he hadn't...So he stood to his full height with a straightened posture, though he is still a teen so he's not the tallest, and stared at the nicheling with narrowed eyes, waiting on an answer.

Star didn't know if that answer made him feel better or worse. On one hand that must mean this nicheling wasn't helping the nicheling that attacked Javai earlier but that also meant that Star had no idea where that nicheling had gone. "Well we don't know where she is and I'm guessing Javai would agree that we want to be nowhere near her" He said with the same posture and narrowed eyes, he was still going to be cautious, mostly because he was concerned for Javai, he was feeling better than before but still.

Javai cast a grateful glance over at Star. 'Alright then. What do you want?' he asked the new nicheling shortly. He still didn't trust her. The sun set by this time, and it cast the whole place in darkness. His gaze was still the same as before. Cold and sharp. 

19 hours ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

Undergrowth sighed

"She's quite loving if you let her." She said, defeated

18 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Javai cast a grateful glance over at Star. 'Alright then. What do you want?' he asked the new nicheling shortly. He still didn't trust her. The sun set by this time, and it cast the whole place in darkness. His gaze was still the same as before. Cold and sharp. 

"To see how you'd react to me, for my resemblance. It's quite interesting, but lonely"

4 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Undergrowth sighed

"She's quite loving if you let her." She said, defeated

Javai really couldn't help it. He started laughing, but it sounded a bit manic. Eventually he got a hold of himself. 'Sorry.' He muttered quietly. 'I guess she's loving to family or something. Not strangers.' 

4 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"To see how you'd react to me, for my resemblance. It's quite interesting, but lonely"

'Well, you're not her, you just look like her. You don't act like her so I don't see why anyone would avoid you because you look like someone.' Javai settled back down. 'I don't know where your sister is or where she went. Go look for her yourself, I have no desire to see that nicheling again.' Javai closed his eyes and flicked an ear, marking the end of the conversation. This was rude, even for him, but he ignored it. 

10 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Javai really couldn't help it. He started laughing, but it sounded a bit manic. Eventually he got a hold of himself. 'Sorry.' He muttered quietly. 'I guess she's loving to family or something. Not strangers.' 

'Well, you're not her, you just look like her. You don't act like her so I don't see why anyone would avoid you because you look like someone.' Javai settled back down. 'I don't know where your sister is or where she went. Go look for her yourself, I have no desire to see that nicheling again.' Javai closed his eyes and flicked an ear, marking the end of the conversation. This was rude, even for him, but he ignored it. 

"I once gave a nicheling a hard attack by saying hi!" Undergrowth laughed

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

When they started getting close, Shadows noticed crystal shards floating around the mountain.

"Right at the top!" Oak said

On 2/15/2023 at 4:00 PM, Fox leaf said:

"I once gave a nicheling a hard attack by saying hi!" Undergrowth laughed

"Right at the top!" Oak said

14 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Crystal woke back up in her cave. She was surprised of how close Shadows was.

Shadows thought they saw a cave at the top of the mountain. "Let's go up there." Shadows said as he started climbing.

8 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Shadows thought they saw a cave at the top of the mountain. "Let's go up there." Shadows said as he started climbing.

(Can you please stop rushing everything? There is a blizzard and it's about a day journey to even get near the top of skybreaker mountain)

1 hour ago, Fox leaf said:

(Can you please stop rushing everything? There is a blizzard and it's about a day journey to even get near the top of skybreaker mountain)

(you didn't even mention anything about a blizzard before- 

also lets just say we're climbing a hill to get a better look at the mountain) 

Shadows climbed the hill, using hus claw to grip the surface. Skybreaker mountain was far, but they would be able to make it.

On 2/6/2023 at 9:07 PM, Fox leaf said:

Crystal sat in her cave, listening to the howling of wind, and she felt another soul- a viscous one- slip from this world and into the next. She recognised this one for souls have been striped under her claws. A vision arrived in her mind; Lies are reasons that have come to claim the world. Too many lies; Too many faults; War and wisdom shall clash... Crystal felt it like breath on her back. I need to warn someone... her mind spiralled to which soul... and landed on one in the forest. Shadows shall claim the unruly barbarians and bring Faith and light to the world More words echoed in her mind, as she set out to go down the mountains, despite the raging blizzard.

(It says blizzard

On 1/26/2023 at 10:32 PM, Fox leaf said:

The area around Ramfox Towers has lots of steep sloping hills and mountains. Bushes and dead trees fill up most of the land and cold winds and blizzards are common around here. Rabbils, Ramfoxes and bears are common.

(And if it says blizzards are common here then picture a massive mountain

10 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(you didn't even mention anything about a blizzard before- 

also lets just say we're climbing a hill to get a better look at the mountain) 

Shadows climbed the hill, using hus claw to grip the surface. Skybreaker mountain was far, but they would be able to make it.

Hus?)

Faith leaped from rock to rock eagerly. Her wings flared open and caught the wind. She squealed in excitement as the wind tossed her back. She didn't go too far, she could basically still touch the mountain. She started flying in rapid spirals.