Stray Fawn Community

Watching eyes- life before forgotten rp

Lozloxfeafcakerat

1 hour ago, Fox leaf said:

Hus?)

Faith leaped from rock to rock eagerly. Her wings flared open and caught the wind. She squealed in excitement as the wind tossed her back. She didn't go too far, she could basically still touch the mountain. She started flying in rapid spirals.

Oak leaped up onto the air, too. She swooped around Faith and play fought her. They were having fun in the sky

(I'll make an evil nicheling soon sorry)

Shadows laid down and yawned as he watched them fight. He noticed a stagmole peep out of its burrow. He swiftly amushed it and killed it before it had time to react.

8 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Shadows laid down and yawned as he watched them fight. He noticed a stagmole peep out of its burrow. He swiftly amushed it and killed it before it had time to react.

A gust of wind baffled their fur, causing Oak to lose balance. Faith struck out and they both slowly drifted down to where shadows were, laughing.

11 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

A gust of wind baffled their fur, causing Oak to lose balance. Faith struck out and they both slowly drifted down to where shadows were, laughing.

Shadows didn't know what to talk to them about. He hadn't had fun like that in a long time. They took another bite out of his stagmole. 

"Want some?" He asked Faith and Oak as he pushed the stagmole carcass to them.

7 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Shadows didn't know what to talk to them about. He hadn't had fun like that in a long time. They took another bite out of his stagmole. 

"Want some?" He asked Faith and Oak as he pushed the stagmole carcass to them.

Oak shrieked with disgust, then shook her head. "I don't like meat. Killing innocent creatures doesn't suit my taste. Faith nodded and bit into some.

Oak shrieked with disgust, then shook her head. "I don't like meat. Killing innocent creatures doesn't suit my taste. Faith nodded and bit into some.

"Guess that's more for me then." He ate the rest of the stagmole, then got back up and continued walking towards the direction of the mountain.

22 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Guess that's more for me then." He ate the rest of the stagmole, then got back up and continued walking towards the direction of the mountain.

Crystal sat in the cave, sorting out berries for them to stay, then she realised Oak was coming.

On 2/15/2023 at 4:39 AM, YourLocalStranger said:

Javai really couldn't help it. He started laughing, but it sounded a bit manic. Eventually he got a hold of himself. 'Sorry.' He muttered quietly. 'I guess she's loving to family or something. Not strangers.' 

'Well, you're not her, you just look like her. You don't act like her so I don't see why anyone would avoid you because you look like someone.' Javai settled back down. 'I don't know where your sister is or where she went. Go look for her yourself, I have no desire to see that nicheling again.' Javai closed his eyes and flicked an ear, marking the end of the conversation. This was rude, even for him, but he ignored it. 

Star couldn't help but agree with Javai, he almost saw Javai die due to that nicheling's unprovoked attack and he'd been lucky he knew where a healing fruit was at the time. "I have no idea where she went either, and considering her unnecessary cruelty I have to agree that I don't want to ever meet that nicheling again, not now nor in a hundred seasons" Star said with a cold tone towards Undergrowth, he doesn't really care if she was kinder than her sister, she apparently was close to her and therefore Star considered her to be a potential threat that he'd rather not get involved with.

After noticing Javai closed his eyes he stayed standing and kept an eye on Undergrowth just in case, better safe than sorry and all that.

On 2/15/2023 at 3:00 PM, Fox leaf said:

"I once gave a nicheling a hard attack by saying hi!" Undergrowth laughed

"Right at the top!" Oak said

(Apologies for this really late response, I was kinda out of the rp mood for some time there and y'know school-)

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

Star couldn't help but agree with Javai, he almost saw Javai die due to that nicheling's unprovoked attack and he'd been lucky he knew where a healing fruit was at the time. "I have no idea where she went either, and considering her unnecessary cruelty I have to agree that I don't want to ever meet that nicheling again, not now nor in a hundred seasons" Star said with a cold tone towards Undergrowth, he doesn't really care if she was kinder than her sister, she apparently was close to her and therefore Star considered her to be a potential threat that he'd rather not get involved with.

After noticing Javai closed his eyes he stayed standing and kept an eye on Undergrowth just in case, better safe than sorry and all that.

Undergrowth et out a sigh, and walked away. She hated being alone, and she missed Foliage.

On 2/22/2023 at 3:52 PM, Fox leaf said:

Crystal sat in the cave, sorting out berries for them to stay, then she realised Oak was coming.

(how am i supposed to respond to this lol) 

Shadows continued walking, and they were beginning to get a bit close to the base of the mountain. It was starting to get dark.

54 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(how am i supposed to respond to this lol) 

Shadows continued walking, and they were beginning to get a bit close to the base of the mountain. It was starting to get dark.

Oak hopped excitedly. a growling sound snapped Faith into attention. A white shape leaped out to Peirce Faith's throat. Oak shrieked and Faith yowled

2 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Oak hopped excitedly. a growling sound snapped Faith into attention. A white shape leaped out to Peirce Faith's throat. Oak shrieked and Faith yowled

Shadows hissed in shock and dove at the figure, sinking his venomous fangs into their fur.

18 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

It was a Ramfox, whining and whimpering. Faith slashed a deathblow and it went limp.

'I've nevet had ramfox before." Shadows took a small bite out of the ramfox, before quickly spitting it out. "Bleugh. Tastes nasty. I wonder how nichelings living at Ramfox Towers eat these things." He tossed the corpse away and continued towards the mountain.

26 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

'I've nevet had ramfox before." Shadows took a small bite out of the ramfox, before quickly spitting it out. "Bleugh. Tastes nasty. I wonder how nichelings living at Ramfox Towers eat these things." He tossed the corpse away and continued towards the mountain.

"We don't. We don't eat them, we also don't eat balancer bears." Faith said

9 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"We don't. We don't eat them, we also don't eat balancer bears." Faith said

(but you can collect ramfox and balance bear meat-) 

Night had fallen, and Shadows found an abandoned ramfox den to sleep in for the night. He expanded it and went inside, gesturing Faith and Oak to follow.

7 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

(but you can collect ramfox and balance bear meat-) 

Night had fallen, and Shadows found an abandoned ramfox den to sleep in for the night. He expanded it and went inside, gesturing Faith and Oak to follow.

(Ye ik but for the date of the rp

Oak lay on a ledge and Faith hung onto a stalagtite (assuming it's a cave)

2 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Shadows crawled behind a small barrier of spikes and fell asleep.

Oak woke up and decided to keep watch. A blizzard formed and the entrance was buried. However, it was silent inside so Oak decides to go back to sleep.

On 2/23/2023 at 9:34 AM, CosmicChaos21 said:

(Apologies for this really late response, I was kinda out of the rp mood for some time there and y'know school-)

Javai had his eyes closed, but he wasn't asleep, not yet anyway. 

On 2/23/2023 at 9:38 AM, Fox leaf said:

Undergrowth et out a sigh, and walked away. She hated being alone, and she missed Foliage.

He stayed still for a second. Her pawsteps grew quieter as she walked away. 'Fine!' he growled in frustration. 'You can stay if you want, but only for the night.' The sun had already set over the horizon, it would be hard to find shelter or safety now. 

'But on one condition.' Javai gave a sly grin. Of course he wasn't doing this out of the goodness of his own heart. 'If we ever see your crazy sister again, you will make her swear to never lay a paw on me or Star ever again.' He glanced over at Star, checking if he was okay with this. 

1 minute ago, YourLocalStranger said:

He stayed still for a second. Her pawsteps grew quieter as she walked away. 'Fine!' he growled in frustration. 'You can stay if you want, but only for the night.' The sun had already set over the horizon, it would be hard to find shelter or safety now. 

'But on one condition.' Javai gave a sly grin. Of course he wasn't doing this out of the goodness of his own heart. 'If we ever see your crazy sister again, you will make her swear to never lay a paw on me or Star ever again.' He glanced over at Star, checking if he was okay with this. 

"Well, sure, but if you stay here, you should be fine. She cant stand the thought of the cold!"

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2023 at 3:05 AM, YourLocalStranger said:

Star felt relieved at the sound of her pawsteps fading away but that was washed away by Javai saying she could stay, making him whip his head towards Javai. At first Star was a bit irritated, why would he allow her to stay? That seemed like a pretty risky move in his opinion, but after hearing the condition Javai had given her Star felt better about the whole idea.

"That sounds like a pretty fair condition, quite kind considering what your sister had done, but I suppose being out by yourself at night would probably just end up with you dead and I'd rather not indirectly have another nicheling's blood on my paws" He agreed as he looked over at Undergrowth with a stare, knowing that he probably wouldn't sleep well, if at all, with her around.

On 2/25/2023 at 3:07 AM, Fox leaf said:

"Well, sure, but if you stay here, you should be fine. She cant stand the thought of the cold!"

"Better safe than dead" Star simply said in response before vaguely gesturing to the shelter they'd found for the night.

"Just lay down or sleep, or whatever you want to do" He said as he suppressed a yawn as he felt tiredness start to somewhat weigh him down.

Sorry for such a late response, school is kinda tough at the moment y'all)

13 hours ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

Star felt relieved at the sound of her pawsteps fading away but that was washed away by Javai saying she could stay, making him whip his head towards Javai. At first Star was a bit irritated, why would he allow her to stay? That seemed like a pretty risky move in his opinion, but after hearing the condition Javai had given her Star felt better about the whole idea.

"That sounds like a pretty fair condition, quite kind considering what your sister had done, but I suppose being out by yourself at night would probably just end up with you dead and I'd rather not indirectly have another nicheling's blood on my paws" He agreed as he looked over at Undergrowth with a stare, knowing that he probably wouldn't sleep well, if at all, with her around.

"Better safe than dead" Star simply said in response before vaguely gesturing to the shelter they'd found for the night.

"Just lay down or sleep, or whatever you want to do" He said as he suppressed a yawn as he felt tiredness start to somewhat weigh him down.

Sorry for such a late response, school is kinda tough at the moment y'all)

Undergrowth stood at the entrance of the small cave, as if on guard

On 2/24/2023 at 11:10 PM, Fox leaf said:

Oak woke up and decided to keep watch. A blizzard formed and the entrance was buried. However, it was silent inside so Oak decides to go back to sleep.

(sorry for the late response) 

Shadows woke up in the night to snatch a rabbil who had foolishly entered the cave. He ate some of it before going back to sleep.

17 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

(sorry for the late response) 

Shadows woke up in the night to snatch a rabbil who had foolishly entered the cave. He ate some of it before going back to sleep.

Faith woke up around midnight. She padded to the front of the cave and looked at the entrance. She turned and prodded Shadows in the side

"The entrance is buried!"

6 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Faith woke up around midnight. She padded to the front of the cave and looked at the entrance. She turned and prodded Shadows in the side

"The entrance is buried!"

Shadows sighed. "...Why does everything have to be difficult." 

He went towards the exit and tried to ram through the rubble with their savanna horns.