Stray Fawn Community

Niche Flicker rp (open!)

Lozloxfeafcakerat

(Please don't reply until it's ready. I'll make a form when it's ready)

(Gore warning)

You awake in a wet, dark cave

The only way to tell where everything is, is if you look up to find lots of small holes in the roof

At one side of the cave, there is a large rock

There is a nicheling on the rock

"Welcome, experiments"

Stalactites hasn't from the roof, a trickle of water at one side, and a nicheling as well. The Cave floor is smooth apart from the massive rocks that stand on the ground. Moss clings to some boulders and you know there is no escape.

Roles:

The murderer. They are evil. Required.

Dark psychic. They are evil, and can speak to the dead. Required.

Assassin. They can kill once every three nights. They know who the murderer is. Optional.

Clown. Neutral. When they die, they can bring someone with them. Optional.

Twin. There are two of them. If something happens to one, it happens to the other. Optional.

Saviour. They can bring someone back from the dead every night. Optional. 

Psychic. This is the good one. They cannot speak to the dead but can study someone each night (they private chat me of who they want to find out) required.

Detective. They get clues almost every night. Required.

Medic. They can protect someone from dying each night, except themselves. Optional.

Muffin nicheling. They can give someone a muffin each night. Optional.

Roles are given at random.

name:

appearance:

personality, optional:

preferred role:

(Also, if you don't get a role your a survivor, which is neutral, so you can then choose good or bad)

(And pm me if you want to talk to the dead. Only for dark psychic. The dead can't just talk on the rp page.)

(And I suggest making a note list of what you've done, thoughts and everything. When you ded your note list gets revealed. Just pm me)

• Lozloxfeafcakerat changed the title to Niche Flicker rp (open!)
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2023 at 3:37 AM, Fox leaf said:

name: Koelre

appearance: short snout, medium body, normal ears, normal hindlegs, runner leg, nimble fingers, fishing tail, black fur, brown eye(s), heavy scarring, missing right eye, right ear is torn and floppy

image.thumb.png.1d9b175cce7849e566d3028bfcac8965.png

personality, optional: This depends on what role I get, but for now I'll say she's not fond of her past and holds a lot of grudges

preferred role: twin could be interesting, though assasin might fit her personality better. Anything goes

Ooo so it's like town of Salem? I'm in!

• Love 1

On 2/15/2023 at 7:36 AM, Fox leaf said:

I remember you drawing this. Town of Salem?

It's a text based murder mystery game. A bit like Among Us except it's only text and has roles similar to what you've done here

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lilytuft said:

It's a text based murder mystery game. A bit like Among Us except it's only text and has roles similar to what you've done here

45 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

It's supposed to be the Roblox game, Flicker 

((Yeah I know of Flicker! Played it a few times :) But there's yet another game that has similar rules and roles, One Night Werewolf, which is a board game

I think this kind of thing is a popular concept and there's been many successful games based on this. There's even another rp on the forums like this called Seeing Things which is similar (though not Niche based). Unfortunately it did die, and though we're trying to bring it back not sure it can happen. It was active before two of the most active rpers got killed by whoever the monster/traitor was RIP.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

((Yeah I know of Flicker! Played it a few times :) But there's yet another game that has similar rules and roles, One Night Werewolf, which is a board game

I think this kind of thing is a popular concept and there's been many successful games based on this. There's even another rp on the forums like this called Seeing Things which is similar (though not Niche based). Unfortunately it did die, and though we're trying to bring it back not sure it can happen. It was active before two of the most active rpers got killed by whoever the monster/traitor was RIP.

Monster?

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

Monster?

(Oh yeah, in the other rp "monster" was the term for the murderer, I think cause they actually physically changed into a monster at night kinda like a werewolf. But IDK really why, that was just the term the creator of rp gave it

• Paw up 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...