Stray Fawn Community

Tar’s funny homepage v.2 {where I talk about WOF and my fantribe and stuff}

The arts n crafterz

Teehee version 2 of my homepage is only for WOF and my fantribe specifically!!

onto my fantribe :}

————————

DreamWings

Abilities:

Dreamwings do not need sleep but they can if they want, dreamwings are fluffy or just have fluff in their antenna. They have internal clocks so they know what time it is, their antenna help them sense nearby living and non living things. DreamWings are said to have the ability to travel to any dragons dreams and give them good dreams or bad dreams, it is unsure at this time if all of them have it or only a few, or none at all. DreamWings are known for being quiet and soft, their appearances often calms down strong violent emotions.

Appearance:

Dreamwings can be any color but it is always sort of muted, they have one pair of medium sized wings. They have antenna that often have tuffs of fur at the top of them. They have forked tongues. They always have black markings on them. It is said that some DreamWings are all black but one has never been seen. DreamWings can be about as tall as a  cat to about as tall as a young skywing dragonet. As dragonets DreamWings antenna are curled up on their heads and are unusable until they eventually unfurl at the age of 9.

Queen:

Queen Starfall

Names:

Dreamwings are often based off of emotions, sky related things, describing words, and some plants.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...