Stray Fawn Community

Advice needed! Best way to get to home island from the archipelago??

Chiyanna

On the archipelago and trying to get to home island sooner rather than later. Definitely don't want to end up back on this island (or rather group of islands) after leaving. I know the general rule is go north or to the right when island hopping, but the right port looks peaceful. Will I end up on grass mingle and having to come back through the archipelago?

The north port looks to be a swamp. Looks like less port spots though, so less nichelings, though haven't counted. Is that the best way to go? 

And what can I expect after? Is it always the best strategy to go north? What order to the islands generally show up in?

Any input on this would be greatly appreciated ASAP. And if you're wondering, yes I am planning on restarting my youtube storymode series ;) 

Well, I don't really know about the order of the islands, but whenever I try to get to home island I always take the North port. The right port I think brings you to a harder island, but not necessarily closer to home island. I think you need to take the North port no matter what, and you'll get there quicker. (though I'm not sure, getting to home island isnt something I usually try to do) 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

On the archipelago and trying to get to home island sooner rather than later. Definitely don't want to end up back on this island (or rather group of islands) after leaving. I know the general rule is go north or to the right when island hopping, but the right port looks peaceful. Will I end up on grass mingle and having to come back through the archipelago?

The north port looks to be a swamp. Looks like less port spots though, so less nichelings, though haven't counted. Is that the best way to go? 

And what can I expect after? Is it always the best strategy to go north? What order to the islands generally show up in?

Any input on this would be greatly appreciated ASAP. And if you're wondering, yes I am planning on restarting my youtube storymode series ;)

always go north when there's a port there, otherwise go east

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

I don't know much about the order of the islands, but I'm pretty sure you go to the burning savanna after the swamp.

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Peanutpup77 said:

I don't know much about the order of the islands, but I'm pretty sure you go to the burning savanna after the swamp.

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. I was just gonna run right through the swamp but now I may stop to breed....depends how soon the sleeping sickness attacks I guess lol

7 hours ago, Modiano Ourania said:

always go north when there's a port there, otherwise go east

8 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Well, I don't really know about the order of the islands, but whenever I try to get to home island I always take the North port. The right port I think brings you to a harder island, but not necessarily closer to home island. I think you need to take the North port no matter what, and you'll get there quicker. (though I'm not sure, getting to home island isnt something I usually try to do) 

Thanks you guys for your input. I guess I'm headed to the swamp next. Now just gotta make sure I count the ports and decide who I'm leaving behind. 

• Paw up 1