Stray Fawn Community

Normal Playthrough; (Give Me Challenges)

Cloude

I am. Doing this again.

Yes, I plan to do more with this, even if it doesn't work out on my end.

Pretty much starts out as a normal playthrough. I do my thing, have fun with my nichelings, whatsahasit.

BUT

Y'all throw challenges in to try and mess with the gameplay.

It can be out-of-character challenges, like having to make a drawing for each panel, or having to include an element in story telling,

Or in-character challenges, like having to sacrifice a nicheling once every ten days!

If I don't do your challenge, I likely just don't see it as something I can do properly. I won't take challenges that are just directly naming nichelings one thing, but if it's a vague naming scheme I'm more likely to accept.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

Implemented Challenges List

- Each nicheling, in order, must have a name starting with the next letter of the alphabet. (Added by Lizardcake)

- Redraw the nichelings for every post (Sister (IRL))

- Every 30 days, a younger male and female must be drowned. If this cannot be met, the tribe must sacrifice 20 food instead. (From YourLocalStranger)

- If a nicheling is has webbed hind legs without any other water gene, they are to be drowned. If not possible, they get banished. (Andromeda_)

- Upon there being a nearby rogue, a female without mutations must breed with it. (Mythic)

- Rogue descendants may not have mutation menus, and may only breed to those without them. (Mythic)

- Nichelings with webbed front legs are royalty and must be treated as such. Protection is centered around their needs.

Every 30 days you have to drown 2 nichelings, one male, one female. They both have to be relatively young. If you cant do this for whatever reason, delete 20 food from your food supply. (Is that too harsh lol? You can change it a bit if it is lol)

• Eek! 1

Starting Nichelings!!! We have Nunchuck, Tomato, Quacker, Overalls, Pepper, Sun, Rotten Banana, Mushroom, and Uquail!

Currently, everyone is on equal grounds, even if they don’t believe themselves to be.

image.thumb.png.97986c4642a050b14f87e13e8bfdbac5.png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

37 minutes ago, Cloude said:

Starting Nichelings!!! We have Nunchuck, Tomato, Quacker, Overalls, Pepper, Sun, Rotten Banana, Mushroom, and Uquail!

Currently, everyone is on equal grounds, even if they don’t believe themselves to be.

image.thumb.png.97986c4642a050b14f87e13e8bfdbac5.png

(M N O P Q R S T U)

667323530_2023-01-30(1).thumb.png.eb53cd80dfb88c64d62fdb15638fc49a.png

Half of the tribe gathers around to welcome in Van, Rotten Banana and Mushroom’s son! Both are overjoyed by the lovely new bundle of fur that has joined them. ❤️

Niche-MushroomWelcomesVan.png.77a7e9d4450360f7a323b069e438800d.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

-If a nicheling has dominant webbed hind legs but no other water genes they must be drowned, if there's no water on the island banish them. 

(i hate webbed hind legs so much lol)

THANK YOU. YOU ARE A BLESSING TO THIS PLAYTHROUGH IN THE DISGUISE OF A PURPLE CAT 🙏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know this is late at night and you will probably will not see this until tomorrow but if you find a rouge male you have to have a female with no mutations breed with it. (This rule applies to both first generation rouge children and descendants) You can't allow them to have mutation genes or breed with someone that has mutation genes. You know just to make your playthrough more miserable lol.

7 hours ago, Mythic said:

I know this is late at night and you will probably will not see this until tomorrow but if you find a rouge male you have to have a female with no mutations breed with it. (This rule applies to both first generation rouge children and descendants) You can't allow them to have mutation genes or breed with someone that has mutation genes. You know just to make your playthrough more miserable lol.

2 hours ago, Modiano Ourania said:

Nichelings with webbed paws (not hind legs) cannot be killed and are actually royalty now so they must be protected at all costs

WILL IMPLEMENT THESE AFTER NEXT POST BECAUSE DID SOME LAST NIGHT

1482255334_2023-01-30(3).thumb.png.a9913a395ed45882b1ad6ff0a3dd89e6.png

SHSHSHHSHS IT’S NOT LIKE TEN DAYS LATER YOU DON’T SEE THAT

Anyways, there’s a new baby during the times of starvation, who is named Yuna after everybody’s favourite any/all pronoun zombie guy. ❤️

That and there’s a new member on bug-control duty, his name is Zuku! Zuku is Yuna’s dad.

1961062163_2023-01-30(4).thumb.png.2d5a6d61d9716ca8cefca91ac7ed6a14.png

CAPYBARA WE’VE KNOWN YOU FOR A DAY BUT I WOULD SACRIFICE SUN, YES THAT GUY IN THE CORNER, FOR YOU.

1140493415_2023-01-30(5).thumb.png.39e753d62e6d33edc1f474025550d319.png

Bark contemplates life. Why is their life full of running? Why are there bugs everywhere?

1547755321_2023-01-30(6).thumb.png.c70ca011a83101ae2c852dee4fa7d0bd.png

Dearest, the baby furiously watched by a bluebird, has hidden in the grasses as per her mom’s last will, and plays around with her bug friends!

Dearest was unexpecting of the bluebird above, whom closed in and snatched her away.

2023-01-31.thumb.png.5b1d886db3670e7251e0d66ae1db7d72.png

Now meet what’s left of our cast!! Van, Yuna, the stranger who days in one turn but will hopefully leave a poisonous baby, Bark (next to her), and Evelyn!

(Will be drawing for one of these later)

:)

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

This looks so hard so uh....I shall not make it any harder atm....

hmmm...can I add a challenge that actually helps you? OK, maybe one that might hurt in the future too so it can be considered a challenge?

-Every 10 days, roll a random number generator from 1-11, if it is 1-5, use commands to increase the spawn rate of rabbil, if it is 6-10, use commands to increase the spawn rate of fish. If it is 11, randomly choose any of the other increasespawn commands that work or won't break the game using a random generator or other random method. This includes things that may not naturally spawn on the island, such as balance bears or home island creatures.