Stray Fawn Community

Chiyanna's homethread where I post links to Youtube videos

Chiyanna

Here's the next Clan Gen episode for the people following it on here:

(I forgot to put the background that covers up the black spaces on the screen...this is what happens when you edit at midnight. But I figure you guys probably just want the next episode, background or not.)

**Warning Spoilers!**

Select the white text below to read description

This episode SavannaClan continues to struggle with their bad luck. Desperately searching for new cats, with several of their own at different points (specifically Featherbracken, Tumbleheart, and Weedears) unable to go on patrol due to injury or illness. After many moons, Talonhorse retires, leaving a gap not easily filled, but after forgetting to right away choose a new deputy, Quailstar finally makes a decision. The chronically injured Featherbracken, who probably has the worst luck in the clan, is chosen because of her experience, wisdom, and speaking ability. The clan continues on with it's occasional ailments, but Leopardeye's skills makes sure no cat remains ill for long. And after long last, the clan finally finds new members, a queen and her kits! New hope for our clan.

• Like 1

If you're as emotionally invested in these characters as I am, this episode may be difficult...

Also, the description contains major spoilers this time.

For major spoilers, highlight the white text below!

This episode, our clan was caught off-guard when the unknown danger finally struck. I finally remembered to roll for the fire event. The flames were first noticed by Weedears as they came toward the camp, and she immediately warned Featherbracken. Still, Quailstar lost 2 lives and was injured by the fire, Leopardeye was killed, and the nursery was burned completely. Thus, the two kits died, and Talonhorse was injured trying to save them. In the aftermath, the nursery was moved further from the camp entrance, Weedears became the new medicine cat, and Featherbracken left her relationship to focus on being deputy.

• Like 1

Due to the results of this poll and the fact that I have to have filler episodes for the week I'm unable to get on youtube I may be restarting the jungle birds challenge now that I finally found the savefile...just gotta make sure I really have the right save

• Like 2

Here is the above-promised weekend episode!

**Caution Spoilers**

Highlight white text below to see description

This episode starts out on a sorrowful note, as we recount the fire that killed 3 clan members last time. It is also found that Quailstar has exhausted her nine lives, subtracting those she lost in the fire from how many the game thinks she has left. So Featherbracken becomes the new leader, feeling unprepared and unworthy despite the confidence Quailstar had in her. Featherstar also has to choose a deputy between 2 newer, less experienced, members and her ex Tumbleheart, who she has a healthy hate for. Ultimately choosing the more qualified Tumbleheart, the clan does well over the following moons. With Talonhorse being mediator between leader and deputy once more, and also playing match-maker for Brindleheart, (one instance of trying to pair him with the medicine cat being especially unappreciated). As a result of Talonhorse’s efforts, Tumbleheart develops a crush on Brindleheart who reminds her of the long-lost Pantherfur. Despite all this, a new cloud of worry settles over the clan as NacreClan declares war. But the episode ends on a hopeful note with the arrival of a loner with a single kit, who will hopefully fare better than the last ones.

• Like 1

GreenClan is back! 

No spoilers here

This episode of clan generator is going to be different, because this episode I am going to take an old clan of mine, and bring it into a new version. The clan is called GreenClan, and though those of you from the Niche forums have seen them before, this will be the first time showing them on this channel. They are a kind clan that lives in a bountiful place and have a great knowledge of the art of healing. This video is both a showcase of them, and a tutorial of how to take an old save-file, and successfully put it into a new (or newer) version of the game. When the tutorial is done, I will show you each and every cat in GreenClan currently, and get into a bit of the story that has so far transpired with the group.

• Like 1

Highlight white text below to read description

Between episodes I have updated my game (to the version I put my GreenClan save in), so now SavannaClan is in a newer version. This episode, I begin by recapping what happened in the last couple episodes and then telling you guys the new system for the fire random event. Though the clan is stronger than it has been in a long time, tensions are high. NacreClan has declared war, with multiple groups of their cats being spotted by our patrols. And many of our cats thinking poorly of eachother, with gossip running rampant. Brindleheart in particular is known for telling on others who broke the warrior code or even just doing something that he doesn’t like. Downybranch is also unliked, considered snobbish, cold, and lazy by the others. Further, Weedears is distracted when on a patrol with Tumbleheart and Brindleheart. A couple moons later the two act like apprentices on another herb gathering patrol, even destroying the only good plant she finds as they play with eachother, and Weedears is furious. Then, as it rains, a bolt of lightning causes a fire. Thankfully, the fire only affects those out of patrol, and only Downybranch is injured. But the clan soon realizes not everyone is safe and sound, Brindleheart has died. With tensions having been so high, and him coincidentally being the only one gravely injured by a fire that went out fairly quickly, suspicion runs rampant. Did somebody kill Brindleheart, using the fire as cover?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ah yes, it's that time again when I post that link to my newest video whether anyone cares or not

This one is...different...

Today we’re trying out a web-based game called Pre-civilization Bronze Age. And while it’s title isn’t a work of art, the game is pretty advanced and well thought out, a decent resource management game. Unfortunately the game’s music tends to drown out my commentary, I did do my best to fix it but some parts may still be hard to hear.

Select white text below to read rest of desc

I have a decent start, getting lucky with events and managing my people pretty well. It doesn’t take me too long to unlock every tech in the first tier. We assimilate a couple groups of refugees without much problem. I also start a decent mining operation pretty early. But soon bad luck befalls our tribe, and even worse are my choices of how to deal with it. When birds mysteriously fall out of the sky and cattle is sacrificed, almost 30 people die. A small raid the tribe failed to fend off claimed another 30. And though the tribe continued to advance and increase in number despite all this, soon a larger enemy set their sights on our people. With all this tragedy, will the tribe be able to survive? Make sure to stay till the end to have input on a very important decision effecting the tribe’s future! (Or you could just skip to there, but that would spoil the episode!)

I fell behind on posting Clan Gen vids here :( sorry to @Foxcake and anyone else who watches them on here. I hope you still managed to find the vid! But if you didn't, here's episode 8:

As always, highlight the white text for spoilers :) 

At the start of this episode, the clan is dealing with the aftermath of Brindleheart’s mysterious death. But soon, Weedears distracts the clan with happier news, she is having kits. Though a bit unorthodox, since she has no mate in the clan and is a medicine cat, the clan seems fine with it. Wisteriapaw returns from being lost after the fire, and completes their training. But just when everything seems to be looking up, Talonhorse mysteriously dies outside of camp, bringing the mystery of who killed Brindleheart back in the clan’s mind. With NacreClan announcing war on us again, I wonder if they are the ones murdering our cats in an attempt to goad us into war. The clan is expanded by a loner named Finch joining, and a few moons later Weedears’ kits grow into apprentices. The same moon as their mentors are chosen, something unexpected and long-awaited happens, with Pantherfur returning!

And here is the next episode from last Saturday:

This episode, Pantherfur approaches his sister Featherstar to try and get her to do something about the mysterious untimely deaths happening in the clan. Though cautious and a bit defensive, she is ultimately convinced to pay greater attention to the tensions both inside and outside the clan. Thus, everyone is told to be on high alert for any unexpected cats in the territory, and to confront any such cats. Featherstar takes the lead on this when her patrol confronts a group of trespassing rogues and ends up helping them find another territory in which to hunt. Morniningpaw and Shrewpaw both have weird dreams, but Weedears can’t make sense of them. Meanwhile, Featherstar is having an inexplicable feeling that Wisteriapool is hiding something. The clan is becoming stronger than it's ever been as Tumbleheart and Pantherfur welcome a new kit, and Weedears takes on an apprentice. But the one who killed Brindleheart could still be lurking. Will they strike again?