Stray Fawn Community

Art requests I guess

BirbMonstwo

Haven’t done these in a while heheh.

Might not do all of them, don’t get mad if I don’t do yours, I draw what I feel like.

Please include either an image or a detailed enough description to go off.

If you want also add what pose and expression I should do

i haven't drawn it yet but it's kind of a black silhouette of a seawing with glowing white eyes, glowscales and an anglerfish-like lightbulb. it also has VERY sharp teeth and its mouth opens way wider than it should. it's HUGE, the size of darkstalker if not bigger.

or him

atlas.thumb.png.6cb501bb05d42417d9781abe5e9e6ce1.png

10 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

i haven't drawn it yet but it's kind of a black silhouette of a seawing with glowing white eyes, glowscales and an anglerfish-like lightbulb. it also has VERY sharp teeth and its mouth opens way wider than it should. it's HUGE, the size of darkstalker if not bigger.

or him

Doing Atlas because I draw SeaWings a lot and I haven’t drawn a SilkWing in a while 

29 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

or him

Here you go Liz lizardcake! Just did a lil headshot. Colours not 100% accurate because traditional art, also took some creative liberties

I love the idea of SilkWings having antenna like this instead of the noodles that the official design has

3DC610C2-7A77-4F46-A6B5-2934905F281E.thumb.jpeg.861e739eef327f04c801f7adb96a5bb6.jpeg

• Love 2