Stray Fawn Community

silverfoam (any fandom rp) [CLOSED]

lizardcake

Just now, lizardcake said:

well, you're ready to go. except it's still afternoon.

uh... you can... go for a walk! read a book! or just go straight to sleep, i don't care!

Niko went out to walk, Anemone following close behind. 

They said hi to all of the different demons and witches as they walked by. 

shore stared at the note for a while. woah, new adventure!! and new friends maybe??

he swam around his tiny cave and collected everything he brought pretty much everywhere: his hat, his pouch with water for drinking and/or breathing, (outdated) maps of pyrrhia and pantala, and a bag which even he doesn't exactly know what contains.

he read the note again a few times to make sure he didn't miss anything and try to decipher whatever was behind that coffee stain (eventually he gave up and just assumed it said 20th).

having just returned from a tour of the ruins of the summer palace, he didn't feel like doing anything else so he just laid on his seaweed bed and quickly fell asleep.

9 hours ago, lizardcake said:

uh... you can... go for a walk! read a book! or just go straight to sleep, i don't care!

She went to go make herself some lunch and planned to take a walk, maybe go to the park or something.

1 hour ago, lizardcake said:

10 hours ago, pepper_ said:

*Dreamy could sleep or just start flying now…? But no, what if somebody hurt them…? They were about small as a house cat so they could be easily hurt or kidnapped..? Sunshine port was about half a continent away… so maybe get flying now..?*

you kept wandering around, trying to think of anything else you should take with yourself.

he put some blankets and pillows in his bag

that's probably all..?? ashton zipped up the bag and put it on his bed

*Yeah, Dreamy could start flying now and just sleep at sunshine port… but they felt so tired right now, they didnt want to drop in the middle of a desert and just die of exhaustion… maybe they should take a small nap and then start flying..? Yeah, nap then fly.. Dreamy circled a large patch of leaves and gently laid down, wiping the dust away from the spot with their tail.. ‘sleep now, fly later’ they kept telling themself softly..*

13 hours ago, Pancake said:

She went to go make herself some lunch and planned to take a walk, maybe go to the park or something.

what exactly were you going to make?

you had some cereal, milk, bread and fruit at home but that was pretty much it.

12 hours ago, pepper_ said:

he put some blankets and pillows in his bag

that's probably all..?? ashton zipped up the bag and put it on his bed

14 hours ago, lizardcake said:

12 hours ago, GreenTheGreat said:

After zir walk, zey came back to pack up some more stuff before leaving. Make sure they had everything, y'know? They packed some stuff for their fiddle, Anemone circling their head and singing as they did so. 

((gree where you going

34 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

((gree where you going

(They went home again lmao. I'm just stalling until stuff is less boring tbh. I have no idea wth I'm supposed to be doing)

6 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

(They went home again lmao. I'm just stalling until stuff is less boring tbh. I have no idea wth I'm supposed to be doing)

((tbh i dont really know either. i'm just sort of waiting until everyone goes to sleep so they can go to the port in the morning.

• Paw up 1

47 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

ashton decided to go outside and take a quick walk around the city 

11 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

ashton decided to go outside and take a quick walk around the city 

everything looked exactly as it usually did. you heard someone shouting and trying to chase off birds that were eating their sandwich, someone was watering the plants in their front yard, kids were running to the ice cream truck, just everyday stuff.

((tbh i dont really know either. i'm just sort of waiting until everyone goes to sleep so they can go to the port in the morning.

(In that case-)

Niko, yawning, laid down after finishing their packing, going to sleep. 

4 hours ago, lizardcake said:

She decided cereal would do and poured herself a bowl

she finished it a little while later and put her dishes in the sink, going back to her room, getting dressed and walking out the front door.

1 minute ago, Pancake said:

She decided cereal would do and poured herself a bowl

she finished it a little while later and put her dishes in the sink, going back to her room, getting dressed and walking out the front door.

there was almost no wind, just a subtle breeze. when you looked to the right, the sun was shining but to the left it looked like it could rain any second.

48 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

there was almost no wind, just a subtle breeze. when you looked to the right, the sun was shining but to the left it looked like it could rain any second.

She went back inside and grabbed an umbrella just in case and started walking down the sidewalk.

15 hours ago, Pancake said:

She went back inside and grabbed an umbrella just in case and started walking down the sidewalk.

you caught a glimpse of a few three eyed pigeons, but i guess it wasn't that strange in your world. the trees seemed to whisper something.

or maybe it was just the wind-

wait, there was no wind...

21 hours ago, lizardcake said:

everything looked exactly as it usually did. you heard someone shouting and trying to chase off birds that were eating their sandwich, someone was watering the plants in their front yard, kids were running to the ice cream truck, just everyday stuff.

ashton smiled at anyone he passed by, then made a loop back to his apartment

when he got inside, he decided to make himself a sandwich and watch some tv

4 hours ago, pepper_ said:

ashton smiled at anyone he passed by, then made a loop back to his apartment

when he got inside, he decided to make himself a sandwich and watch some tv

the tv wasn't that interesting, first there were about 4 minutes of ads and after that a drama.

9 hours ago, lizardcake said:

you caught a glimpse of a few three eyed pigeons, but i guess it wasn't that strange in your world. the trees seemed to whisper something.

or maybe it was just the wind-

wait, there was no wind...

she ignored it, as she usually did and kept walking.

On 2/12/2023 at 9:41 PM, Pancake said:

she ignored it, as she usually did and kept walking.

the clouds were closing in on you, and before you knew it you were soaked. luckily you brought the umbrella so you wouldn't get any more soaked (althought i'm not entirely convinced that's possible).

23 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

the clouds were closing in on you, and before you knew it you were soaked. luckily you brought the umbrella so you wouldn't get any more soaked (althought i'm not entirely convinced that's possible).

she sighed and shook her hands off, warming them as best she could around her head, despite the fact her head wasnt as warm as it looked.

On 2/12/2023 at 12:30 PM, lizardcake said:

the tv wasn't that interesting, first there were about 4 minutes of ads and after that a drama.

ashton turned off the tv with a sigh

he looked at the time

maybe i should just take a nap...