Stray Fawn Community

ANOTHER ART CONTEST!!!

MAŠ¢Š¢RESS

hey girlies hi!!!! im going to try and host an art comp again because they're fun and i like them and why not šŸ˜‡

rules and stuff !! -

- the theme is forest!! so draw anything foresty related you can think of. trees, flowers, mushrooms, ykyk the stuff. it doesn't have to be niche related, but it can be if you want!

- just your standard rules that i don't think i need to state but will anyway, no tracing, no stealing art, and make sure your drawing isn't inappropriate in any way and follows the forum rules

- also not really a rule but more of a please try not to do this, try to refrain from guilting people into voting for you. saying things like "i knew i wouldn't win" "everyone else's art is so much better than mine" etc etc just puts a damper on the mood and ruins the contest for everyone. these are meant to be fun, and everyone is at different stages in their art!! don't feel bad if you don't win cos there's always next time, and the real art contest was the friends we made along the way

- deadline is two weeks from now, so february 24th! hopefully that'll be enough time for everyone, but if you need an extension just lmk

- winner gets a full rendered drawing by yours truly of their oc!

i think thats all, if you have any questions feel free to ask :DD have fun forest artingĀ 

• Eek! 4
  • Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

hey girlies hi!!!! im going to try and host an art comp again because they're fun and i like them and why not šŸ˜‡

rules and stuff !! -

- the theme is forest!! so draw anything foresty related you can think of. trees, flowers, mushrooms, ykyk the stuff. it doesn't have to be niche related, but it can be if you want!

- just your standard rules that i don't think i need to state but will anyway, no tracing, no stealing art, and make sure your drawing isn't inappropriate in any way and follows the forum rules

- also not really a rule but more of a please try not to do this, try to refrain from guilting people into voting for you. saying things like "i knew i wouldn't win" "everyone else's art is so much better than mine" etc etc just puts a damper on the mood and ruins the contest for everyone. these are meant to be fun, and everyone is at different stages in their art!! don't feel bad if you don't win cos there's always next time, and the real art contest was the friends we made along the way

- deadline is two weeks from now, so february 24th! hopefully that'll be enough time for everyone, but if you need an extension just lmk

- winner gets a full rendered drawing by yours truly of their oc!

i think thats all, if you have any questions feel free to ask :DD have fun forest artingĀ 

GASP

Ā 

may i please join? :0

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, pepper_ said:

guys tako finsihed her art but she cant post it right now so she asked ME to post it here so im posting it here!!!!!!

IMG_2869.thumb.png.4b097672af2b60e3c7453d6b65e2765f.png

the character is millennial tree cookie from cookie run oven break

it is also the slayest drawing everĀ 

hello i spontanepusly remembere my password wow i wonfrr who tsko is shr must be pretty cool