Stray Fawn Community

πšπ™Έπš…π™΄πš πšπ™Ύπ™²π™Ίπš‚ || π™²π™°πšƒ πš‚π™Έπ™Ό/πšπ™Ώ || [π™²π™»π™Ύπš‚π™΄π™³] [𝟼/𝟼]

MATTRESS

I WAS GOING TO start you guys as itty bitty babies but i had no ideas so you guys get to be teen age lmao !!!Β 

also sorry if i write sometimes in past tense im trying to write in present but i Cannot

---------

"i think I really miss my bed

oh when, oh when will the nightmare end?

i had it good, i had it good

and yet I left and can't retrace my steps

my steps"

---------

two -

(you guys are siblings)

@cookieΒ @RATTY

you awoke

it was silent, other then for the sound of the wind and distant talking.

the area you were in was a clearing, you were near a tree (as a shelter from the rain which was highly common in two). two never made shelters, only the monarch and the monarch's family got shelters high into the trees.

--

tree -

(you guys are siblings)

@takoyamaaaSΒ @pale

you awoke

it was quite hard to ever sleep in tree due to the bird song and constant sounds of other cats. but you somehow did.

the den you were in was quite large, however it was very crowded most of the time. which was always strange as tree's territory reached the whole semi continent. the walls of the den were woven leaves, woven quite sloppilyΒ to be honest.Β 

--

outskirts -

(you have 2 other npc siblings)

@GreenTheGreat

a bird alarm call startles you awake.

that wasn't good- the birds were used to your clowder, so they never made calls like that.

the den you were in was just big enough for you, your two siblings, and your parent. the walls were made out of rocks, the ceiling made out of leaves.Β  your siblings and parents were already gone.

--

lone -

(you are ALONE what a LOSER, you have an adoptive sibling though. i felt bad ok)

@pepper_

"echo, come on!!"Β another casiren tried to shove you awake.Β it was nettle (xe/xem/xyrs), xe had grey tabby fur, with orange patches in some places.Β 

the den you were in was half-falling down, and you barely had any time during the day to fix it.

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, sollati said:

"echo, come on!!"Β another casiren tried to shove you awake.Β it was nettle (xe/xem/xyrs), xe had grey tabby fur, with orange patches in some places.Β 

the den you were in was half-falling down, and you barely had any time during the day to fix it.

"okokok-" echo jumped up quickly, shaking her fur free from dirt

6 minutes ago, sollati said:

outskirts -

@GreenTheGreat

that wasn't good- the birds were used to your clowder, so they never made calls like that.

the den you were in was just big enough for you, your two siblings, and your parent. the walls were made out of rocks, the ceiling made out of leaves.Β  your siblings and parents were already gone.

Snail jolted awake, looking around before realizing bloom's family was gone. Sprout ran out to go find them.

8 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

"okokok-" echo jumped up quickly, shaking her fur free from dirt

nettle glanced around, then quickly ran towards a nearby tree, climbing up it.

2 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

Snail jolted awake, looking around before realizing bloom's family was gone. Sprout ran out to go find them.

when you looked around, you realized something.Β no oneΒ was there. only the scent of blood, leading somewhere.Β 

Just now, sollati said:

when you looked around, you realized something.Β no oneΒ was there. only the scent of blood, leading somewhere.Β 

"What?...." Sprout said quietly, carefully following the scent to wherever it was leading sprout.

16 minutes ago, sollati said:

you awoke

the area you were in was a clearing, you were near a tree (as a shelter from the rain which was highly common in two). two never made shelters, only the monarch and the monarch's family got shelters high into the trees.

burst let out a big yawn and a nice stretch, curling up under the cozy tree and starting to clean herself

4 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

"What?...." Sprout said quietly, carefully following the scent to wherever it was leading sprout.

the scent lead you to the main clearing of the clowder.Β 

there was.. dead cats here.

all from your clowder, none of your family was among the cats however. only the elderly and sick cats seemed to be here.

you saw one of the cats move, a badly injuried one. even from here you knew they wouldn't survive theirΒ injuries.Β 

Just now, sollati said:

the scent lead you to the main clearing of the clowder.Β 

there was.. dead cats here.

all from your clowder, none of your family was among the cats however. only the elderly and sick cats seemed to be here.

you saw one of the cats move, a badly injuried one. even from here you knew they wouldn't survive theirΒ injuries.Β 

An overwhelming fear and sickness crept over them. As bloom noticed the cat still alive, bloom sprinted over to them, proceeding to beg "What happened?! Where's everyone else?!" After realizing that they may not be able to talk, sprout silently prayed that they could.

Just now, pepper_ said:

echo scrabbled up the tree after xem, still not fully awake

nettle hops onto a nearby tree branch. you could see from here- the other cats in your clowder were planning to go out and fight again.Β 

nettle turns to you, nearly falling of the branch while doing so.

"if we are quiet, we could escape!! imagine that, no more fighting!!!" xem said in a excited whisper.

1 minute ago, GreenTheGreat said:

An overwhelming fear and sickness crept over them. As bloom noticed the cat still alive, bloom sprinted over to them, proceeding to beg "What happened?! Where's everyone else?!" After realizing that they may not be able to talk, sprout silently prayed that they could.

"tho- those t-tree cats cam..e.." the cat could barely speak, but they tried their best, "th-they just... show.. ed up. they for..ced cats to come... with t-them. an-andΒ  killed the... rest.." the cat trailed off, they coughed up blood and died in your paws.

Just now, sollati said:

"tho- those t-tree cats cam..e.." the cat could barely speak, but they tried their best, "th-they just... show.. ed up. they for..ced cats to come... with t-them. an-andΒ  killed the... rest.." the cat trailed off, they coughed up blood and died in your paws.

Snail looked horrified as the cat slowly died. Some place in their heart felt thatΒ theyΒ were guilty for this. Bloom put the corpse down, slowly backing away. No, this couldn't be happening! This is all just aΒ bad dreamΒ and if bloom went back to bed bloom would just... wake up!! Right?... Sprout thought in a panic, slowly walking back to sprouts den and laying down, hyperventilating as sprout glanced around, waiting to wake up. They truly believed none of this was real....

Snail looked horrified as the cat slowly died. Some place in their heart felt thatΒ theyΒ were guilty for this. Bloom put the corpse down, slowly backing away. No, this couldn't be happening! This is all just aΒ bad dreamΒ and if bloom went back to bed bloom would just... wake up!! Right?... Sprout thought in a panic, slowly walking back to sprouts den and laying down, hyperventilating as sprout glanced around, waiting to wake up. They truly believed none of this was real....

you laid there for a couple minutes. you opened your eyes again. you could still smell the blood scent. it was reality.Β 

1 minute ago, sollati said:

you laid there for a couple minutes. you opened your eyes again. you could still smell the blood scent. it was reality.Β 

This wasn't good... Bloom had no idea what to do. They laid there, clueless, scared, and sick for a while. Sprout slowly got up, walking outside and stopping at the seemingly uncountable amount of bodies. Sprout carefully maneuvered their way around this river of death, suppressing sprouts sickness.

This wasn't good... Bloom had no idea what to do. They laid there, clueless, scared, and sick for a while. Sprout slowly got up, walking outside and stopping at the seemingly uncountable amount of bodies. Sprout carefully maneuvered their way around this river of death, suppressing sprouts sickness.

you could head to lone or two, lone was the closest. even if they were in a war they could still be of help. the bird call ended. the forest going abnormally silent.Β 

26 minutes ago, cookie said:

burst let out a big yawn and a nice stretch, curling up under the cozy tree and starting to clean herself

you cleaned yourself for awhile, until you heard a yell nearby.Β 

23 minutes ago, sollati said:

nettle hops onto a nearby tree branch. you could see from here- the other cats in your clowder were planning to go out and fight again.Β 

nettle turns to you, nearly falling of the branch while doing so.

"if we are quiet, we could escape!! imagine that, no more fighting!!!" xem said in a excited whisper.

β€œyeah!! yeah that would be good-β€œ she looked down at the cats again

”how should we do it?”

Just now, sollati said:

you could head to lone or two, lone was the closest. even if they were in a war they could still be of help. the bird call ended. the forest going abnormally silent.Β 

Ridden with panic as they left the death behind, they sprinted towards Lone, tears filling their eyes as they felt a heavy feeling in their chest that could cause them to collapse at any time.Β 

3 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

β€œyeah!! yeah that would be good-β€œ she looked down at the cats again

”how should we do it?”

"well... if we sneak around them, they'll probably won't notice us.."

the tree branch you both were sitting on began to bend

"we could climb through the trees, maybe."

the tree branch bent even more

"what do you think?"

the tree branch snapped in half, causing you and nettle to fall off. and the fall was high.Β 

16 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

Ridden with panic as they left the death behind, they sprinted towards Lone, tears filling their eyes as they felt a heavy feeling in their chest that could cause them to collapse at any time.Β 

you ran and ran, until you met the lake. you could barely see the other side of the lake, and the thin mist around this area didn't make it any better.Β 

Just now, sollati said:

you ran and ran, until you met the lake. you could barely see the other side of the lake, and the thin mist around this area didn't make it any better.Β 

Snail skidded to a stop, still hyperventilating. Bloom collapsed onto the muddy sand below bloom, sobbing.

17 minutes ago, sollati said:

"well... if we sneak around them, they'll probably won't notice us.."

the tree branch you both were sitting on began to bend

"we could climb through the trees, maybe."

the tree branch bent even more

"what do you think?"

the tree branch snapped in half, causing you and nettle to fall off. and the fall was high.Β 

echo let out a screech as she fell, twisting around in the air to try and right herself

2 hours ago, sollati said:

I WAS GOING TO start you guys as itty bitty babies but i had no ideas so you guys get to be teen age lmao !!!Β 

also sorry if i write sometimes in past tense im trying to write in present but i Cannot

---------

"i think I really miss my bed

oh when, oh when will the nightmare end?

i had it good, i had it good

and yet I left and can't retrace my steps

my steps"

---------

two -

(you guys are siblings)

@cookieΒ @RATTY

you awoke

--

tree -

(you guys are siblings)

@takoyamaaaSΒ @pale

you awoke

it was quite hard to ever sleep in tree due to the bird song and constant sounds of other cats. but you somehow did.

the den you were in was quite large, however it was very crowded most of the time. which was always strange as tree's territory reached the whole semi continent. the walls of the den were woven leaves, woven quite sloppilyΒ to be honest.Β 

--

outskirts -

@GreenTheGreat

--

lone -

(you are ALONE what a LOSER, you have an adoptive sibling though. i felt bad ok)

@pepper_

Alex woke up dreamily and yawned. Ah, another morning infested with bird noise. She grumbled silently and waited for something important happen.