Stray Fawn Community

a sim but im literally just making it up as i go

MАTTRESS

ok i just had this idea to make a sim with no purpose or planning at all and i thought it would be funny so here we are. just a caboodle of nonsense nothing serious. no slots join as much as want

join form:

name:

pronouns:

appearance:

species:

anything else idk:

dont get ur hopes up cuz idk if ill keep doing this for more than maybe a couple weeks (im bad at commitment) but hopefully it will be fun while it lasts also @sollati @GreenTheGreat u wanted to jion 🤩

name: STAR

pronouns: HE/THEY

appearance: UM.... I NEVER DID FINISH THAT DRAWING. HAVE THIS 

image.png

species: DARKNER???? GOAT??? IDK LMAO

anything else idk: boyfirend died to captalist tv :((( 

• Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

name: Inferno

pronouns: She/Ze

appearance: (old drawing but it doesn't look too bad)PRETTYCAT.thumb.png.d09982ba80952570c59a25ef7b49cae9.png

species: el gato

anything else idk: Resistant to fire ig

you woke up...at the moment it appears you are in a very hot and cramped cave! you're not quite sure how you got here but you can hear something rushing behind you, and a bit of light in front of you.

7 minutes ago, sollati said:

image.png

EATING A BAKED POTATO RN ILL DO OU IN A BIT

5 minutes ago, cookie said:

you woke up...at the moment it appears you are in a very hot and cramped cave! you're not quite sure how you got here but you can hear something rushing behind you, and a bit of light in front of you.

She swung her head around to see what the rushing sound was.

32 minutes ago, sollati said:

image.png

you are Gaming. you've been Gaming for Nine Hours. you are very thirsty, shall you keep gaming or get water...

Just now, cookie said:

RUH ROH IT'S LAVA!! though of course if you're fire resistant maybe that's not a problem 🤔

Huh, don't know if I'm LAVA resistant. Inferno walks over and touches the the lava before realizing that ze was also lava resistant. Ze flopped into the lava and rolled around in it's warmth 

1 minute ago, GreenTheGreat said:

Huh, don't know if I'm LAVA resistant. Inferno walks over and touches the the lava before realizing that ze was also lava resistant. Ze flopped into the lava and rolled around in it's warmth 

the lava seems to speed up, taking you with it and the cave gets tighter until it's like a fun lavaslide!!! you shoot out the end of the cave and land in another large pool of lava, it's almost like a lavapark

Just now, cookie said:

the lava seems to speed up, taking you with it and the cave gets tighter until it's like a fun lavaslide!!! you shoot out the end of the cave and land in another large pool of lava, it's almost like a lavapark

And it's all for her! Can't imagine any other creatures with fire resistance strong enough to be down here with zem. Inferno wandered around the cave, jumping and playing in all sorts of pools. 

12 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

And it's all for her! Can't imagine any other creatures with fire resistance strong enough to be down here with zem. Inferno wandered around the cave, jumping and playing in all sorts of pools. 

at one point beneath the lava you feel something, something moving..

34 minutes ago, cookie said:

you are Gaming. you've been Gaming for Nine Hours. you are very thirsty, shall you keep gaming or get water...

gamers need to take sacrifices. keep gaming. 

if this is open:

1 hour ago, cookie said:

name: Dingo

pronouns: He/him

appearance: beige sandwing with white eye designs [never made that drawing did I?]

species: uhhh sandwing [dragon]

anything else idk: friendly guy idk man this guy is a new OC I made up like an hour ago for a book

with update with drawing If at finished it ;w;