Stray Fawn Community

Cool and epic Rain World thread

BirbMonster

3 minutes ago, Mushroom Frog said:

YOOO GUYS LOOK AT THIS! HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS YET???!?!?!?!?

I tried to watch it again but Moon's face when she sees the Rarefaction cell is just too sad-

25 minutes ago, Mushroom Frog said:

Time to do a Monk playthrough... but I will spawn in slugpups at the start and see if I can play as a mother

I'm also using custom colours so... magenta monk!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Base colour dark teal, and my eyes are kinda like greenish-grey hazel-y so purple on the colour wheel???

03B8AAD6-9C72-462C-BBD4-3016C619E35D.jpeg

Decided to Go search The Dark Teal Hex code On Google 

( This one Right? Well atleast that what Google Gave me )

831SemTtulo_20230830104550.thumb.png.f676c28d5d3f6d5e64812d42cfbe46a5.png

using the Inverted Color Feature the drawing app l use has it should be this one 

831SemTtulo_20230830104554.thumb.png.4df882b8e2987e0bc4a45da9b4a2c94b.png

here are my very cool and epic scug designs!!!

bfdedsbds.thumb.png.c4dd28a70b71a0318bfa00975769c333.png

hey let's play a game called "how much time will pass before i change them entirely"

also, here are the bases if you want to use them for your own ocs and stuff. just like, credit me and all that

grfegewgew.png.90da0457fd6ad1eeda49943d9cbb3c47.png

• Love 2

36 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

here are my very cool and epic scug designs!!!

bfdedsbds.thumb.png.c4dd28a70b71a0318bfa00975769c333.png

hey let's play a game called "how much time will pass before i change them entirely"

also, here are the bases if you want to use them for your own ocs and stuff. just like, credit me and all that

grfegewgew.png.90da0457fd6ad1eeda49943d9cbb3c47.png

pribby! /pos

Decided to Go Look for Rainworld OC generators And Actually Found a Slugcat one!

And Then Poof! These 2 Exist now and are actually mates Glowcat Was Generated with Their Info actually saying they had their own Slugcat family With a Mate and 6 Pups but the Generator Gives them No info So l thought about Designing Them Myself but then only 2 Slugcats Generated Later PorcuCat was also Generated Living in the Same Region And also being The Same age as GlowCat ( Adult ) and it was almost like they were made for Eachother their Info was That they were Trading with Scavengers at their Region ( Which i won't be saying Which because it Contains Spoilers ) But anyway I will Design Their 6 Pups Eventually, Since You can only Care for 3 Pups in game ( atleast thats what l remenber from watching a Guide on slugpups ) Maybe PorcuCat cares for 3 of them while GlowCat cares for The other 3 and they sometimes Switch the Slugpups Over So they Also Spend time with their Other Parent i Have Some Ideas for them and l actually think They Will Just be there Raising their little Family for now

Also Basically PorcuCat Can release Spikes from their Back to Fight with but they Are way weaker than Spears ( they originally were Generated woth The same ability as Spearmaster but l decided to be a bit more creative ) and GlowCat glows in the Dark but they can only do it for a Quarter of a Cycle 837SemTtulo_20230901000254.thumb.png.ed6a60d0e19062bc6e2ac7e670d062ef.png

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, Mushroom Frog said:

I have a desire to play co-op rain world with some of you guys (with spear hits on because it's funny)

I would like playing with someone who doesn't fall to their death every cycle in the EXACT SAME SPOT. Not naming names (Valk) or anything- /j /lh

• Haha 1