Stray Fawn Community

Cool and epic Rain World thread

BirbMonster

8 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Remember when you read my mind on the lizard dragon puppet? You’ve done it again, I was thinking about how cool a slugcat cosplay would be

Yeah, Also how did ya know I was Epoch? (used to be that epoch guy but l Took a break because of real life things and proceeded to lose access to that account a bit before I decided to return (I used a older email that I had at the time on that one) but then I ended up remenbering I used to have this account too So i came back as the pacifist, though I should probably have Just said in the Thread I made when I returned here as Pacifist I dont remenber why I didn't though, I might to a V2 of the older Making Rainworld ocs ref sheets or something of the sort)

1 minute ago, Scales said:

Yeah, Also how did ya know I was Epoch? (used to be that epoch guy but l Took a break because of real life things and proceeded to lose access to that account a bit before I decided to return (I used a older email that I had at the time on that one) but then I ended up remenbering I used to have this account too So i came back as the pacifist, though I should probably have Just said in the Thread I made when I returned here as Pacifist I dont remenber why I didn't though, I might to a V2 of the older Making Rainworld ocs ref sheets or something of the sort)

Wait you switched accounts?

5 hours ago, Scales said:

Yeah, Also how did ya know I was Epoch?

I KNEW IT

I THOUGHT YOUR ARTSTYLE WAS THE SAME

I THOUGHT YOU WERE EPOCH

I SPENT ABOUT TEN MINUTES GOING THROUGH YOUR USERNAMES AND WAS SO CONFUSED

• 4 weeks later...