Stray Fawn Community

Cool and epic Rain World thread

BirbMonster

3 minutes ago, saint said:

(I Love dangernoodles l also call a group of dangernoodles a spaggueti sometimes)

As long as they Don't try to bite me which would most likely not happen since l know l Can't Just grab one and pull a "your my Best buddy now"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 minute ago, lizardcrisp said:

what happened?

It's hard to explain but I went in a shelter right before the gate into Filitration (so I could get to depths) and I kept dying so now I have too little karma to keep going

And I can't backtrack because it's at the bottom of a pit that I can't find a way to climb back up on

1 minute ago, CRISP said:

It's hard to explain but I went in a shelter right before the gate into Filitration (so I could get to depths) and I kept dying so now I have too little karma to keep going

And I can't backtrack because it's at the bottom of a pit that I can't find a way to climb back up on

how do you not have enough karma? subterranean is the final region, there shouldn't be any more gates, and the room in depths before the guardians should refill your karma to max

plus you definitely could go back a different way

2 minutes ago, lizardcrisp said:

how do you not have enough karma? subterranean is the final region, there shouldn't be any more gates, and the room in depths before the guardians should refill your karma to max

plus you definitely could go back a different way

I'm technically in Drainage, right before subterranian

1 minute ago, CRISP said:

Nope

well uh

if  you're really stuck you could resort to devtools, i'd consider that an ok cheat

(go to remix in main menu, enable devtools, press o in-game. then pressing w or v will pull the scug towards the mouse cursor. i'd recommend v because w is harder to control and you can accidentally kill yourself with it)

• Paw up 1