Stray Fawn Community

After the Cataclysm (msm sim/rp) (4/5 slots taken)

BirbMonster

14 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Drake nodded "I'm Drake. Probably because how I look like a dragon thing"

“Cool!” Said Glorvid. “I will see you again- woah, what’s that?”

You look behind you, to see absolutely nothing. Glorvid had pranked you. But, when you looked back, he was already gone. You couldn’t even see them flying off, or climbing down.

1 minute ago, Prismatic Birb said:

“Cool!” Said Glorvid. “I will see you again- woah, what’s that?”

You look behind you, to see absolutely nothing. Glorvid had pranked you. But, when you looked back, he was already gone. You couldn’t even see them flying off, or climbing down.

Drake didn't like Glorvid. He was weird, like her

what if monsters started looking like me?

6 hours ago, Prismatic Birb said:

Sporerows exist only in the Dreamscape, which only exists in dreams. I don’t think it would be effected by the cataclysm so I’d rather you be a different monster

(mk i'll just submit a different oc) 

Name: Piper 

Species: Reedling 

Pronouns: She/Her 

Appearance: A normal Reedling, although some of her flute spines are cut or have claw marks on them. 

Other: Antisocial and shy. Her cut flute spines cause her to have breathing problems. Has a strange phobia of Mammott, especially Epic ones.

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(mk i'll just submit a different oc) 

Name: Piper 

Species: Reedling 

Pronouns: She/Her 

Appearance: A normal Reedling, although some of her flute spines are cut or have claw marks on them. 

Other: Antisocial and shy. Her cut flute spines cause her to have breathing problems. Has a strange phobia of Mammott, especially Epic ones.

Running. For your life. That’s what you’re doing.

You’re not entirely sure why, but the entire continent is splitting into pieces. All the other Reedlings seem to either be going to the water or earth lands.

4 minutes ago, Prismatic Birb said:

Running. For your life. That’s what you’re doing.

You’re not entirely sure why, but the entire continent is splitting into pieces. All the other Reedlings seem to either be going to the water or earth lands.

Piper shrieked and started running towards Water Island.

4 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Piper shrieked and started running towards Water Island.

Just as you leaped onto the blue-green, squishy ground, it completely cracked off the rest of the continent, leaving you hanging on for dear life with your front paws.

4 minutes ago, Prismatic Birb said:

Just as you leaped onto the blue-green, squishy ground, it completely cracked off the rest of the continent, leaving you hanging on for dear life with your front paws.

(now that i realize it she shouldve went to earth island so she could encounter a mammott and there would be drama. oh well) 

Piper screamed. She didn't care if she didn't like being around other monsters, she was desperate. "HELP! SOMEONE! IS ANYONE ELSE HERE!?" She tried to scramble onto the island by pushing herself upwards with her hind legs, but it didn't work.

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

(now that i realize it she shouldve went to earth island so she could encounter a mammott and there would be drama. oh well) 

Piper screamed. She didn't care if she didn't like being around other monsters, she was desperate. "HELP! SOMEONE! IS ANYONE ELSE HERE!?" She tried to scramble onto the island by pushing herself upwards with her hind legs, but it didn't work.

“Hold on!” A voice called out. A tentacle suddenly wrapped around your paw, dragging you up with ease. It was a Shellbeat who had saved you. She was covered in ash and fresh scratches, her skin barley visible beneath. “Are you alright?”

Just now, Prismatic Birb said:

“Hold on!” A voice called out. A tentacle suddenly wrapped around your paw, dragging you up with ease. It was a Shellbeat who had saved you. She was covered in ash and fresh scratches, her skin barley visible beneath. “Are you alright?”

Piper looked up at the Shellbeat with a thankful sparkle in her eyes. "...Thanks." She said, panting heavily. "I'm ok." However, it hurt to breathe heavily due to her cut flute spines, and she whined in pain like a hurt dog and laid on the ground. "Don't worry about me." She said. "How about we worry about the fact that the freaking continent just broke!?"

7 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Piper looked up at the Shellbeat with a thankful sparkle in her eyes. "...Thanks." She said, panting heavily. "I'm ok." However, it hurt to breathe heavily due to her cut flute spines, and she whined in pain like a hurt dog and laid on the ground. "Don't worry about me." She said. "How about we worry about the fact that the freaking continent just broke!?"

She looked up, watching the other lands snap off and drift away. “I’m worried about everyone’s lives. The land itself doesn’t matter, as long as everyone’s alive,”

6 minutes ago, Prismatic Birb said:

She looked up, watching the other lands snap off and drift away. “I’m worried about everyone’s lives. The land itself doesn’t matter, as long as everyone’s alive,”

"Yeah, I hope Mom and Dad are ok..." Piper looked around wistfully before snapping out of her thoughts. She decided she would try to befriend this Shellbeat. They did save her life after all. 

"So, uh, what's your name?" Piper asked, trying her best not to be awkward. "I'm Piper. Maybe we could try to look around this island together? And maybe find more monsters, I guess."

3 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Yeah, I hope Mom and Dad are ok..." Piper looked around wistfully before snapping out of her thoughts. She decided she would try to befriend this Shellbeat. They did save her life after all. 

"So, uh, what's your name?" Piper asked, trying her best not to be awkward. "I'm Piper. Maybe we could try to look around this island together? And maybe find more monsters, I guess."

“My name’s Flounder. Everyone else is probably towards the centre of the water land… well, it’s an island now, I guess,”

2 minutes ago, Prismatic Birb said:

“My name’s Flounder. Everyone else is probably towards the centre of the water land… well, it’s an island now, I guess,”

"How are we even going to get around anymore?" Piper looked around at the other islands. They seemed to be higher up than the water one. "We could build bridges or something, but that would take a while." She sighed. "Well, let's just go to the center and maybe help some other monsters." And pray none of them are Mammotts! She thought to herself. 

(also this is gonna be my last response for a bit cause i have to eat dinner, i'll be back)

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"How are we even going to get around anymore?" Piper looked around at the other islands. They seemed to be higher up than the water one. "We could build bridges or something, but that would take a while." She sighed. "Well, let's just go to the center and maybe help some other monsters." And pray none of them are Mammotts! She thought to herself. 

(also this is gonna be my last response for a bit cause i have to eat dinner, i'll be back)

(It’s fine I’m going to sleep after this response anyway, it’s almost 11 PM here)

”I don’t think we could build bridges. Look, it’s drifting further away. By the time we’ve prepared the resources for this distance, it’ll be twice as far. Also… not to alarm you… but do you feel us sinking or is it just me?”

• Paw up 1

23 minutes ago, Prismatic Birb said:

(It’s fine I’m going to sleep after this response anyway, it’s almost 11 PM here)

”I don’t think we could build bridges. Look, it’s drifting further away. By the time we’ve prepared the resources for this distance, it’ll be twice as far. Also… not to alarm you… but do you feel us sinking or is it just me?”

"Yeah." Piper looked down and noticed the island was slowly inching closer to the waters below. Part of the island was already in the water, and it wasn't stopping. 

"Ack! We're really going to be on a water island now!" Piper's breathing speed increased as she panicked a bit, and her breathing spines began to hurt again and she whimpered in pain. 

"What am I going to do? I can't breathe underwater!" She said, stressed.

15 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Yeah." Piper looked down and noticed the island was slowly inching closer to the waters below. Part of the island was already in the water, and it wasn't stopping. 

"Ack! We're really going to be on a water island now!" Piper's breathing speed increased as she panicked a bit, and her breathing spines began to hurt again and she whimpered in pain. 

"What am I going to do? I can't breathe underwater!" She said, stressed.

"Uhh..." Flounder tried to think, hopping around and panicking. "I don't kn-"

Before Flounder could even finish her sentence, the entire island plunged deep underwater, flinging you outwards at the mercy of the current.

17 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Drake didn't like Glorvid. He was weird, like her

what if monsters started looking like me?

You stared across the ocean, pondering whatever had just happened.

Suddenly, something huge flew across the sky. You could only notice it's singular eye and massive ears, as it looped quikly in circles, before it dived into the volcano and turned into smoke.

7 hours ago, Spearmaster said:

"Uhh..." Flounder tried to think, hopping around and panicking. "I don't kn-"

Before Flounder could even finish her sentence, the entire island plunged deep underwater, flinging you outwards at the mercy of the current.

Piper wanted to screech like a banshee, but she was deep underwater. She tried to swim through the water as best as she could. She noticed Flounder's silhouette nearby and urgently rushed towards her, pushing herself forwards using her large hind legs. 

(sorry for late response i was at school)

6 hours ago, Spearmaster said:

You stared across the ocean, pondering whatever had just happened.

Suddenly, something huge flew across the sky. You could only notice it's singular eye and massive ears, as it looped quikly in circles, before it dived into the volcano and turned into smoke.

"Okay, that's not normal..." Drake said

21 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Piper wanted to screech like a banshee, but she was deep underwater. She tried to swim through the water as best as she could. She noticed Flounder's silhouette nearby and urgently rushed towards her, pushing herself forwards using her large hind legs. 

(sorry for late response i was at school)

(You don’t have to apologise for late responses, happens when you’re in different time zones)

You finally made it to Flounder. She moved the tentacles on her face as if signalling something, then pointed at her tail.

20 minutes ago, Prismatic Birb said:

(You don’t have to apologise for late responses, happens when you’re in different time zones)

You finally made it to Flounder. She moved the tentacles on her face as if signalling something, then pointed at her tail.

Piper raised her eyebrows. She didn't know what Flounder wanted her to do, but she just assumed and grabbed her tail with her front paws.

12 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Piper raised her eyebrows. She didn't know what Flounder wanted her to do, but she just assumed and grabbed her tail with her front paws.

Flounder continued to swim with ease, making towards the surface. Finally, she leaped out of the water and into a floating pile of debris, placing you down gently. The dust and ash had been washed off Flounder in the water, and for the first time you noticed she was almost completely white, with some markings in pale pink.

”You’re okay, right?! That was unprecedented,”