Stray Fawn Community

After the Cataclysm (msm sim/rp) (4/5 slots taken)

BirbMonster

On 3/11/2023 at 12:09 AM, Andromeda_ said:

"No." Piper said. "I met a Shellbeat, a Cybop, and some sort of new monster called a Jeeode. They're still getting onto the actual island. There's probably more monsters around though."

“New? No new species, at least the one we know of has been formed since the very creation of the world. This is quite.. important”

11 hours ago, BirbMonsterTwo said:

“New? No new species, at least the one we know of has been formed since the very creation of the world. This is quite.. important”

"They're probably not new, and they just lived somewhere that was never found. I'll just ask when they get here." 

On 3/17/2023 at 5:41 PM, AndromedaCake_ said:

"They're probably not new, and they just lived somewhere that was never found. I'll just ask when they get here." 

“Piper!”

Perfectly timed, Flounder and the other monsters you’d met ran out of the forest.

The other group’s eyes turned to Quartz, their jaws dropping in shock.

”Quit staring,” they said, ominously.

On 3/9/2023 at 10:54 PM, Foxcake said:

Drake stretched her wings and yawned.  She used to like waking up at midnight and going for a fly

You curled up in an unoccupied cave, and eventually fell asleep. It took a while because of the day’s stress.

However, you were awoken by sinister tapping in the middle of the night.

3 hours ago, BirbCake said:

“Piper!”

Perfectly timed, Flounder and the other monsters you’d met ran out of the forest.

The other group’s eyes turned to Quartz, their jaws dropping in shock.

”Quit staring,” they said, ominously.

Piper sighed in relief as she turned to Flounder and Quartz (is the cybop there too?). 

"Sorry, but monsters might stare when literally no one knows what you are." Piper said to Quartz.

3 hours ago, AndromedaCake_ said:

Piper sighed in relief as she turned to Flounder and Quartz (is the cybop there too?). 

"Sorry, but monsters might stare when literally no one knows what you are." Piper said to Quartz.

"Is this the new species you mentioned?" The Shrubb asked. 

"New? The Ethereal class is not NEW. It is far older than anything you have here. We were the prototypes,"

2 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

"Is this the new species you mentioned?" The Shrubb asked. 

"New? The Ethereal class is not NEW. It is far older than anything you have here. We were the prototypes,"

Piper stayed quiet and let the others talk. She didn't want to mess up anything.

9 hours ago, BirbCake said:

You curled up in an unoccupied cave, and eventually fell asleep. It took a while because of the day’s stress.

However, you were awoken by sinister tapping in the middle of the night.

Drake shot up and whipped around the cave, making herself small for a fight if necessary

4 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

Drake shot up and whipped around the cave, making herself small for a fight if necessary

You heard footsteps behind you. Nobody there. But when you turned back around, a familiar being was sitting right there, calm as if he’d been in that position for hours.

“Hello again. Don’t mind me being here. Just grabbing some supplies,”

He held a leather sack, obviously full of things stolen from Fire Haven’s stocks.

8 hours ago, BirbCake said:

You heard footsteps behind you. Nobody there. But when you turned back around, a familiar being was sitting right there, calm as if he’d been in that position for hours.

“Hello again. Don’t mind me being here. Just grabbing some supplies,”

He held a leather sack, obviously full of things stolen from Fire Haven’s stocks.

Drake didn't care. She started grooming a front talon. Her tail flicked from side to side and her wings lowered as she got calmer

"Why did you steal things? I honestly don't care, just curious"

13 hours ago, Foxcake said:

Drake didn't care. She started grooming a front talon. Her tail flicked from side to side and her wings lowered as she got calmer

"Why did you steal things? I honestly don't care, just curious"

“I have to. I don’t live anywhere, so I just get by like this,”

Suddenly, as he took a step, the bag tore open, pouring out some things that were unlikely to be for survival. You could make out a piece of amber, a bottle of oddly coloured liquid, and a Tring egg.

11 hours ago, BirbCake said:

“I have to. I don’t live anywhere, so I just get by like this,”

Suddenly, as he took a step, the bag tore open, pouring out some things that were unlikely to be for survival. You could make out a piece of amber, a bottle of oddly coloured liquid, and a Tring egg.

"Do you need help picking that stuff up?" Drake asked. She picked some of the stuff up, while sweeping the tring egg gently behind her, hoping he wouldn't notice. She returned him all the stuff except the egg in a neat pile

3 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

"Do you need help picking that stuff up?" Drake asked. She picked some of the stuff up, while sweeping the tring egg gently behind her, hoping he wouldn't notice. She returned him all the stuff except the egg in a neat pile

“Hey! The egg! That’s the most important!”

He scuffled to try and grab back from you.

2 minutes ago, BirbCake said:

“You wouldn’t understand. But sacrifices must be made to bring the world back to normality,”

"I'm sure I could understand something that is worth understanding," Drake said. She was actually pretty curious but wasn't going to give up an innocent tring for it. Not yet

14 hours ago, Foxcake said:

"I'm sure I could understand something that is worth understanding," Drake said. She was actually pretty curious but wasn't going to give up an innocent tring for it. Not yet.

“I have come up with a spell to turn back time! And I need that egg for it!”

On 3/19/2023 at 6:47 PM, AndromedaCake_ said:

Piper stayed quiet and let the others talk. She didn't want to mess up anything.

“What do you mean?”

”In all the legends monsters have told for centuries, when the Celestials first decided to make monsterkind, they opened a small dimension to test their powers, and the species that live there arose. Then they left us for YOUR dimension,”
"That actually seems… believable, judging by the things that happen here. Anyone else came?”

”I think I saw some other Jeeodes going through the portal that took me here. Lost them when we went underwater,”

“I see. Alright, we’ll sit here and wait for survivors to show up. Shellbeat, can you go and try to find some,”

Flounder nodded. “Of course. I don’t want to leave anyone alone,”

57 minutes ago, BirbCake said:

“What do you mean?”

”In all the legends monsters have told for centuries, when the Celestials first decided to make monsterkind, they opened a small dimension to test their powers, and the species that live there arose. Then they left us for YOUR dimension,”
"That actually seems… believable, judging by the things that happen here. Anyone else came?”

”I think I saw some other Jeeodes going through the portal that took me here. Lost them when we went underwater,”

“I see. Alright, we’ll sit here and wait for survivors to show up. Shellbeat, can you go and try to find some,”

Flounder nodded. “Of course. I don’t want to leave anyone alone,”

Piper wanted to comment, but she stayed quiet. She sat down and hoped no one would notice her deformed and injured spines.

9 hours ago, BirbCake said:

“I have come up with a spell to turn back time! And I need that egg for it!”

"So, you turn back time. Ever considered it would be the exact same in a constant loop if you do this?" Drake asked flatly

8 hours ago, AndromedaCake_ said:

Piper wanted to comment, but she stayed quiet. She sat down and hoped no one would notice her deformed and injured spines.

Most of the others sat down too. You didn’t really get anything expect a few odd glances.
Eventually, two familiar shapes emerged from the forest. You recognised them as your parents.

((what species are your parents monster breeding is completely whack I assume they’re Reedlings too but there’s like bajilions of other possibilities so just asking))

4 hours ago, BirbCake said:

Most of the others sat down too. You didn’t really get anything expect a few odd glances.
Eventually, two familiar shapes emerged from the forest. You recognised them as your parents.

((what species are your parents monster breeding is completely whack I assume they’re Reedlings too but there’s like bajilions of other possibilities so just asking))

(yeah they're Reedlings too)

15 hours ago, BirbCake said:

(forgot to actually respond)  

Piper immediately got up and ran towards them. "Mom! Dad!" She called, actually being semi-loud for the first time.