Stray Fawn Community

After the Cataclysm (msm sim/rp) (4/5 slots taken)

BirbMonster

On 3/22/2023 at 6:30 AM, Foxcake said:

"So, you turn back time. Ever considered it would be the exact same in a constant loop if you do this?" Drake asked flatly

He grumbled, unsure how to respond. 

“I’ll wake up every monster here. See how you like trying to stop me then,”

23 hours ago, AndromedaCake_ said:

(forgot to actually respond)  

Piper immediately got up and ran towards them. "Mom! Dad!" She called, actually being semi-loud for the first time.

“Oh, thank Galvana you’re alright!” Your mother said, hugging you. “We were so worried you’d drowned,”

58 minutes ago, BirbCake said:

“Oh, thank Galvana you’re alright!” Your mother said, hugging you. “We were so worried you’d drowned,”

"Don't worry, I'm ok." She said. She looked back at the rest of the group. "And I met some others too."

8 hours ago, BirbCake said:

He grumbled, unsure how to respond. 

“I’ll wake up every monster here. See how you like trying to stop me then,”

"And don't forgot that we might not remember anything and the future might be the same. I don't think anything would be different" Drake continued

12 hours ago, Foxcake said:

"And don't forgot that we might not remember anything and the future might be the same. I don't think anything would be different" Drake continued

"Stop,"

He picked up one of the discared items, the jar of liquid. "Would be fun if I broke this here and now, wouldn't it? Do you know what it is?"

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2023 at 10:09 PM, Foxcake said:

"No, what is it?"

“Watch this!” he broke the bottle against the ground. As the liquid spilled, it erupted into plumes of green flames. 
Monsters started waking up from the sound of the glass breaking.

You turned to Glorvid, but he was already gone. He’d only taken a small crystal from the pile… and the egg.

Dawn, the Kayna who’d led the group here, suddenly stood looming over you. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?”

7 minutes ago, BirbMonster2 said:

“Watch this!” he broke the bottle against the ground. As the liquid spilled, it erupted into plumes of green flames. 
Monsters started waking up from the sound of the glass breaking.

You turned to Glorvid, but he was already gone. He’d only taken a small crystal from the pile… and the egg.

Dawn, the Kayna who’d led the group here, suddenly stood looming over you. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?”

Drake shook her head from the flames. "I didn't do anything"

On 3/23/2023 at 6:07 PM, Attmoz said:

"Don't worry, I'm ok." She said. She looked back at the rest of the group. "And I met some others too."

(also i guess this would be kind of surprising for them since Piper isn't the most social monster)

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/8/2023 at 11:24 PM, Foxcake the hamptercake said:

"A glowl thing named Glorvid. He smashed it and flew off"

“Glorrrrvvid,” Dawn said the name in a creepy way, extending the letters and letting it roll of her toungue. “Where have I heard that before?”

Suddenly, a Stogg and a Dandidoo ran out of one of the caves, panicking. “Our egg!” The Stogg cried. “The Tring! You all know which one, it was all we could talk about yesterday!”

1 hour ago, BirbMonster2 said:

“Glorrrrvvid,” Dawn said the name in a creepy way, extending the letters and letting it roll of her toungue. “Where have I heard that before?”

Suddenly, a Stogg and a Dandidoo ran out of one of the caves, panicking. “Our egg!” The Stogg cried. “The Tring! You all know which one, it was all we could talk about yesterday!”

Drake was about to tell them, but she stopped, knowing that it'd sound like a lie. She might have to run if it got too... Heated

"I haven't heard the name before... I think"

• 4 weeks later...