Stray Fawn Community

Drawing my clan gen cats

Lilytuft

6 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

I want to download clan gen but my dad is sus of it

The code is openly available on github so he can just check it for viruses lol. Didn't give me any

5 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Ye I played it on that but now whenever I try it the screen goes black

Oh. I don't have much experience with stuff like that unfortunately, but hopefully you can find someone to help you

1127269729_reedslipvsentirestarclan.thumb.png.5e17b0b38d8918a51e61e889fa416ca8.png

"But why me? Why not any of the other medicine cats?"

"Because they are here for a purpose. They each have a destiny to fulfill, where as you are only here because you wanted to. We can't afford to lose them, but we can afford to lose you. You wouldn't even be a clan cat if your mother hadn't happened to wander into Saplingclan territory. You and your siblings would have starved to death alone in the woods."

Starclan divides into two forms.

"No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger" yells one half. The other half thinks for a moment, then nods.

"You owe your life to the warrior code. Therefore you must now protect it."

• Love 9

14 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

1127269729_reedslipvsentirestarclan.thumb.png.5e17b0b38d8918a51e61e889fa416ca8.png

"But why me? Why not any of the other medicine cats?"

"Because they are here for a purpose. They each have a destiny to fulfill, where as you are only here because you wanted to. We can't afford to lose them, but we can afford to lose you. You wouldn't even be a clan cat if your mother hadn't happened to wander into Saplingclan territory. You and your siblings would have starved to death alone in the woods."

Starclan divides into two forms.

"No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger" yells one half. The other half thinks for a moment, then nods.

"You owe your life to the warrior code. Therefore you must now protect it."

Gorgeous!

• Thanks 1