Stray Fawn Community

Play lioden they said it will be fun they said.... now l have A addiction

shyoko

11 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

i want to play lioden and wolvden but u have to be 16+ 

im ok with lying about being 13 but im not ok with lying about being 16 for some reason

Im 16+ ( going to school at 6:40 l was supposed to be on high school but l got delayed 3 and half years ) so l Don't know how it feels not to be abre to play most games but lt must be painfull to want to play something and not be abre to because of my age 

Edited by saint
It auto corrected school to high school earlier but l fixed the mistake

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

How does this game work? Is it online? Does time go on and things happen whether or not you are playing?

Its online its a website you can go in Explore and find ltems and encounters and everyday theres a Rollover where things happen for more info l recommend searching guides on YT ( also the game is 16+ because of Some events and encounters during these events and Some other things the fanbase is mostly Nice and the developers are Mostly active after 3 rollovers ( from my memory its 3)  theres a Chat option where you can chat with other people theres alot of chats such as : Sales , Art Sales , the normal chat 

And etc its pretty fun theres mutations and other things. 

• Paw up 1

3 hours ago, shyoko said:

Its online its a website you can go in Explore and find ltems and encounters and everyday theres a Rollover where things happen for more info l recommend searching guides on YT ( also the game is 16+ because of Some events and encounters during these events and Some other things the fanbase is mostly Nice and the developers are Mostly active after 3 rollovers ( from my memory its 3)  theres a Chat option where you can chat with other people theres alot of chats such as : Sales , Art Sales , the normal chat 

And etc its pretty fun theres mutations and other things. 

Thanks for the info! :) Mainly trying to figure out if it's a good game to make a youtube series or maybe a one-off episode.

4 hours ago, shyoko said:

Also l got two mutties! 

1. Primal fangsScreenshot_20230311-180452_Chrome.thumb.jpg.64492093e3ab30f3db3b67fbd56aea1f.jpg

2. PrimalScreenshot_20230311-175115_Chrome.thumb.jpg.35c662b30ef8253de9f3b30b1ddb6d16.jpg

I ended chasing up The first one because l didn't have enough male slots ( sadly ) but l got a female pie to replace him! Here is she!Screenshot_20230311-225235_Chrome.thumb.jpg.962178d2c7f71a5baa00bfcd10cedab4.jpg

21 hours ago, shyoko said:

I used Some applicators on my king and thats how he looks now!Screenshot_20230313-183449_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5d253b92c3545454d717dedd558e657e.jpg

I applied another marking applicator , a skin applicator and a mane applicator to him this is what he looks like now!Screenshot_20230314-160338_Chrome.thumb.jpg.032a8ba2a2bba4af2432996c49bcbee3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...