Stray Fawn Community

Say _______ and let autocomplete finish

BirbMonstwo

the silksong release date is the werewerewire that you are not the only person who will ever be able and not to be able to do this to the crosswalk 

• Eek! 1

the silksong release date is scheduled on monday to june on thursday morning for my appointment and will have it on monday and i und sollte das alles mit der wohnung mit dem fahrrad 🚲 oder in die schule 🏫 

i dont know why my autocomplete always turns german 😭😭😭

• Haha 1

On 6/11/2023 at 7:20 AM, takoyamaaaS said:

the silksong release date is scheduled on monday to june on thursday morning for my appointment and will have it on monday and i und sollte das alles mit der wohnung mit dem fahrrad 🚲 oder in die schule 🏫 

i dont know why my autocomplete always turns german 😭😭😭

ok let me try to decipher this. "monday to june" sounds like the silksong release date is anywhere from an unspecified monday until june. "on thursday morning" could perhaps mean it's from unspecified monday to first thursday in june. the monday seems to be implied as the last monday in may. so this narrows it down to a year in which the last day in may comes before thursday. 2023 fits this however 2 weeks have already passed in june with no silksong. i believe the next year that fits this is 2027. you heard it here first, the silksong release date is between may 31st and june 3rd, 2027. everyone say thank you to tako's autocomplete.

• Eek! 1

my favorite game is

my favorite game is kris fan art and my favorite pages are the only one who can make it to the crosswalk in the ocean and the way to get a little bit more of a good idea 

...ok

The silk song realease date is a good thing to say I can read the first alpha one and golden sun is the same thing for you like that is so sad and golden moon and golden sun and golden moon and golden sun and golden moon and golden sun? 

I DONT HAVE ANY WC OCS NAMED GOLDENMOON OR GO.DEN SUN 

My favorite game is the one you guys played for me to be a good one thing to keep you entertained by me and I love it and golden sun you can read my windows in a real thing to do you want to be with a man like that and you will be a good thing and golden sun.

im aroace. I NEVER TALK ABT LOVE WHY DOES IT SAY DO YOU WANT TO BE WITH A MAN LIKE THAT? 

Why does my windows open in the middle of my den and I can do that with my windows on the wall so I don’t know what to say I just want to make you feel free I love it and golden sun is shining on the beach and I can’t wait to get in the car and get it to be safe in a real way.

slightlytouching- I never type this kinda stuff so idk why the heck my autocomplete is so…

pitaya is the best dragon because of the west and the green one ☝️ i die frau 👩 ich hab gerade den tag 🏷️ und sind heute abend bei euch zu euch da wir haben das wochenende in münchen 

who is the little german boy in my phone let him out so he can stop sabotaging my autocomplete

My favourite game is by playing a little freaked and the fact that it is like the rest here is to make it clear to the heat that they can be dappled with a raptor 

21 hours ago, polly said:

the silksong release date is now available for the rest of the day 

GUYS GOGO ITS AVAILABLE YOU GOTTS KNOE

is it just the release date??? damn i cant believe i missed my chance and now the release date is unavailable