Stray Fawn Community

Say _______ and let autocomplete finish

BirbMonstwo

Okay my auto complete just turned Spanish and I barley speak the lanugauge so I didn’t post it bc it might have some bad stuff in there… so yeah

i hate you have been so much fun I love it I love how it is really I love it I love the kids 

it went from hate to love wow

(wait this is pretty fun lol) 

I feel sad when I was just thinking of going out with my family and work in a while ago but you have to be honest I think you are not in a while ago but you have to 

I think you are the one I want you for me too but I just got a real bad code and it I love that you don’t want to be like that I know you like it but I’m sure you can read it but I’m not a fan of it and golden sun and golden moon and golden sun and golden moon and golden sun 

hello, my name is the first place I can ever get to know this time and golden sun and golden moon and golden retriever I hope you are not a real person and I can’t do anything for you and you have a great life you are the only thing I’ve been thinking about you for the first day I have to no longer you hate that but it’s a lot to me that I just want you to do it again