Stray Fawn Community

liam's basefill dump thread

2763miles

recently remembered aloewing's derpy bases exist and i decided to try out a new shading style with them

bases by aloewing

thetwoamigos.png.ab517f14be9e82bbf38bd2dbc7775d65.png

theseawingamigo.png.5b5b03ebeef7111b591159995bad814a.png

theleafwingamigo.png.34bcc07372c2a81fd6b559461fbf1cf8.png

im proud of the leafwing the most (i keep spelling it leadwing h)

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

wip 👀 i can only be on my computer for 2 more days so i prob won't finish any of my current wips and i will be way less active on here

base by warrioratheart, edits by me

ae.thumb.png.5d4ec6152980b792b178c62bf4f46842.png

• Love 1

• 2 months later...

wah,,,,,, protags for sixth sun, a warriors fanfic series with five books im working on

from top left to top right to bottom left to bottom right, these silly guys are:

• wildfeather, a senior windclan tom who is having trouble balancing between warrior duties and caring for his mate, splashbrook, who is infected with an unknown extremely infectious disease
  • stonedapple, a younger thunderclan tom whose peaceful life is shattered by a sudden flood, and he along with a few remaining clanmates have to rebuild thunderclan from scratch
  • quicktail, an experienced riverclan tom who has to embark on a journey with his clanmates to find the other clans (riverclan in this fanfic believe that the other clans are just myths, they do not know that they exist due to being isolated from them but want to find them)
  • brokenshade, an older exiled (unwillingly and also for a horrible reason) rouge molly who is trying to be accepted into skyclan, however she needs to get back to being used to the warrior code
  • echostep, a younger shadowclan molly who recieves an ominous prophecy from starclan that foretells a possible extinction of all of the clans

i will start working on this fanfic as soon as i can! i am in english I honors and algebra I honors this school year however so i won't have a lot of time to work on it :')

base is by rockyspotted, no edits this time because i haven't basefilled in a while (i do have some new art that i'll post in my art thread later when i have access to my phone at home tho 👀)

sixthsunprotagrefs.thumb.png.2dda55717e92dec06546818a5e347585.png

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, BannaDannaBanna said:

Hi, quick question, where are you finding these bases? :')

i believe i got them from tumblr! the original creator's intro post has a link that leads to a folder that contains the bases.

• 2 months later...

forgot to say this but yesterday was my birthday!! I turned 14

i got a stylus for my birthday so I don't have to draw with my fingers unless I want to!!

I decided to test it out with my chromebook and i made this

base by albluu

sillylittleskrunkly.thumb.png.06427c2e8e4a345d20cf4ee9e25c5f8d.png

• Love 3

2 minutes ago, 2763miles said:

i got a stylus for my birthday so I don't have to draw with my fingers unless I want to!!

base by albluu

also why did nobody tell me that aggie was discontinued omg 😭 i'm getting used to magma though it's pretty neat

9 hours ago, 2763miles said:

base by albluu

Happy date of birth!