Stray Fawn Community

liam's thread where she talks or something

2763miles

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, the realest mushroom ever said:

i got hit in the face with a kickball today yayyyyyy

don't worry im ok lmao

I also have had a few ball-related head injuries, none in the face though

One time (a few years ago) I got hit directly in the back of my head with a basketball. I was fine and went back to the  PE lesson

The other time wasn’t directly tied to balls, but it was very recent

I was leaning into a metal crate full of balls to grab one for the PE lesson and the lid slammed down randomly and hit my head. It hurt a lot but I was somehow fine again?

Guess my head is just invincible /j

Just now, the realest mushroom ever said:

every time i get injured by a ball it's either my hands or my face that get hit lmao

one time my finger got smushed by a bowling ball

I’ve had my fingers smushed by balls (usually basketballs bouncing back against the wall or hoop) multiple times.
It is one of the most painful experiences /hj

had a pretty weird dream last night that my dad turned my phone into a modded nintendo switch for some weird reason,,, with attached joycons and everything

not that it was a bad dream, just that it was super weird considering my dad knows barely anything about switches themself,,, he only knows stuff about older consoles like the ds, gameboy and even the original nintendo itself (which by the way somehow my cousin managed to get his hands on one)

• Haha 1

apparently my school's wifi can't comprehend this website bc it keeps blocking then unblocking it

either that or it's super broken bc it keeps blocking everything else

oh my god im never watching blaze react to inanimateronpa before going to sleep ever again

i had 2 separate dreams the night before last night, both of them being zombie-related for some reason???

had a dream where i was basically in objectified (if you dunno what that is, it's a webcomic that's basically a mix of almost any horror show/movie where there's a disease that turns people into zombies and literally any object show) except it was with actual people. for some reason i was in a place similar to jump-n-jive,,,,,,, literally almost the entire plot of objectified (as of this post at least) proceeded to happen,,, we got an announcement that the literal apocalypse was happening and all buildings needed to be locked down. we immediately ran into the main area (the one with the trampolines and such) for shelter. we didn't have much but we would make the most of it. somehow a little boy who was a zombie got in. i kicked him in the face and one of the instructors said something to me about what i just did and i was just like "what",,,,,,,,, anyway that dream ended right there

second one was basically niche but objectified again! wow! i should stop reading objectified too! (/j) but anyways, yea it was literally niche. same appearance, same visuals, same genes, (almost) same mechanics. the only new mechanics that were new were the zombie mechanics. basically your nichelings had a chance of getting a zombie virus if they were close to a zombie. the chance of getting the disease however is 100% if they attack a zombie or for some reason invite them into the tribe. there is a 25% chance that the nicheling will be turned into a zombie, 25% that they would just die, 25% that they would live, and 25% that they wouldn't turn into a zombie, but instead would go mad and attack anything in their sight (so blind nichelings gone mad would essentially do nothing LMAO) it was actually a very cool concept, maybe someone could turn it into a mod if that's even possible since i've never seen niche mods before

• Like 1

On 4/26/2023 at 8:14 PM, the realest mushroom ever said:

maybe someone could turn it into a mod if that's even possible since i've never seen niche mods before

niche unfortunately does not support mods, the devs said they would have to basically remake the game from scratch for it to be moddable

1 hour ago, lizardcake said:

niche unfortunately does not support mods, the devs said they would have to basically remake the game from scratch for it to be moddable

ah rip