Stray Fawn Community

Time to fight god (MSM rp again yay) (3/4 slots)

BirbMonster

On 4/7/2023 at 4:02 AM, Galvana said:

Name: Crystal

Species: Dandidoo

Pronouns: She/her

Reason for joining Hermit’s group: Wants everything to be nice and peaceful

Other: Very quiet and nice 

I'm just gonna be lazy and be a Dandidoo

• Paw up 2

On 4/7/2023 at 7:40 AM, Foxcake said:
On 4/6/2023 at 8:23 PM, Attmoz said:

(i see roleplay and MSM, i click. also this is probably a stupid question but am i allowed to be a fire monster?)

Name: Sunburst 

Species: Glowl

Pronouns: She/Her 

Reason for joining: Wants to help others and prevent chaos. (i couldnt really think of one lmao) 

Other: Really popular, but doesn't like the attention and just wants to be herself. Also insecure

4 minutes ago, Magmasaur said:

I'm just gonna be lazy and be a Dandidoo

You arrive at the place Hermit had asked you to meet. A small, rocky island out in the middle of nowhere. It was a stormy night. waves and rain crashing angaist the rocks as you docked your boat.

"Welcome, everyone," he said. 

12 minutes ago, Galvana said:

You arrive at the place Hermit had asked you to meet. A small, rocky island out in the middle of nowhere. It was a stormy night. waves and rain crashing angaist the rocks as you docked your boat.

(I completely forgot who I was)

Moor looked around, confused, then remembered why she was there. "Oh. Right. Thanks. So how are we meant to do this?" Moor asked

16 minutes ago, Galvana said:

"Hello" Crystal mumbled quietly. She listened to the waves crash against the rocks and boat waiting for someone to say something.

1 hour ago, Galvana said:

Sunburst stepped onto the island, and made sure her feathers were neat and preened. 

"Hello." She greeted everyone once she lifted her head.

1 hour ago, Foxcake said:

(I completely forgot who I was)

Moor looked around, confused, then remembered why she was there. "Oh. Right. Thanks. So how are we meant to do this?" Moor asked

1 hour ago, Magmasaur said:

"Hello" Crystal mumbled quietly. She listened to the waves crash against the rocks and boat waiting for someone to say something.

1 minute ago, Attmoz said:

Sunburst stepped onto the island, and made sure her feathers were neat and preened. 

"Hello." She greeted everyone once she lifted her head.

"I'm glad you all came," he said. Hermit turned to Moor. "Come into the cave. I'll explain what I've planned so far,"

He gestured to a small hole between the rocks.

3 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

Moor looked over "Hi. I like your feathers"

"Uh, thanks!" Sunburst smiled, trying her best not to be awkward. She always had to be perfect in front of others...even if she didn't want to.

2 minutes ago, Galvana said:

"I'm glad you all came," he said. Hermit turned to Moor. "Come into the cave. I'll explain what I've planned so far,"

Sunburst nodded. She entered the hole.

8 hours ago, Galvana said:

She quickly followed them into the cave without saying a word.

17 hours ago, Foxcake said:

"O-okay" Moor followed

17 hours ago, Attmoz said:

"Uh, thanks!" Sunburst smiled, trying her best not to be awkward. She always had to be perfect in front of others...even if she didn't want to.

Sunburst nodded. She entered the hole.

9 hours ago, Magmasaur said:

She quickly followed them into the cave without saying a word.

“Alright,” Hermit said. You notice a large box full of strange items in the corner of the cave. He pulled out a map as he spoke to you. “First of all, what are your names?”

8 minutes ago, BirbMonster2 said:

“Alright,” Hermit said. You notice a large box full of strange items in the corner of the cave. He pulled out a map as he spoke to you. “First of all, what are your names?”

Moor thought for a second

"Oh. Moor. My name is Moor I'm pretty sure"

16 minutes ago, BirbMonster2 said:

She looked at the box then realised that Hermit was asking for names "Oh... My name is Crystal" She muttered shyly

5 hours ago, BirbMonster2 said:

4 hours ago, Foxcake said:

Moor thought for a second

"Oh. Moor. My name is Moor I'm pretty sure"

4 hours ago, BirbMonster2 said:

“What do you mean, pretty sure?”

4 hours ago, Foxcake said:

"..."

"I don't exactly know..."

4 hours ago, Magmasaur said:

She looked at the box then realised that Hermit was asking for names "Oh... My name is Crystal" She muttered shyly

"I'm Sunburst."