Stray Fawn Community

Stray Fawn Academy (RP) [OPEN]

Star Starless

"Putting a bunch of mentally unstable teenagers in a school together. What can go wrong?" - Star Starless

[RP INFO]

After the Calamity, or the colliding of all worlds, you ended up here. The Academy. A school filled with the knowledge of magic and power. Your potential at your fingertips. With nothing but your power, you embark on the greatest challenge known to the universe - school. After being placed in one of the 4 clan groups the academy offers, you will discover your power as you take on magic classes, animal taming, potion making and more. Who knows. You might even save the world.

[WARNING]

This is a roleplay that may include topics that people may find disturbing and/or may be uncomfortable by. This is your warning. Topics may include discussions of death, character death, m*rder,  violence, discussions of serious mental health topics, ab*se, kidnapping, substance use, homophobia, transphobia, use of weapons, use of magic in extreme ways, mentions of blood and injury, arson/property damage, shipping between 2 or more characters, and drug use in potions terms ONLY.

If you are made uncomfortable by any of the things listed above, as some topics are mentioned in the plot discussion. Digression is advised!

You have been warned!

Also, if you are interested, please try to be active, as it just makes the flow of the story easier, and we don't have to cram your character into random spots. 

[MORE INFO]

Green and I were talking, and we said "What if we put all the oc's everyone on the forums has created into a school like Hogwarts." So voila. Here we are. You can use any oc you've ever created or create a new one if you want

[CLAN INFO]

Please don't hate me for making this like Hogwarts, I thought it would be cool and add flair to the story.

Exypnos - Clan of the Smart

Animal Mascot: Owl

Traits: Smart, Studious, Creative, Clever

Color: Blue

Head Teacher: Green

Andreis - Clan of the Brave

Animal Mascot: Tiger

Traits: Selfless, Courageous, Prideful

Color: Red

Head Teacher: Rowan

Eidos - Clan of the Loyal

Animal Mascot: Rabbit

Traits: Kind, Selfless, Hard-working, Honest

Color: Yellow

Head Teacher: Rusty

Philodoxus - Clan of the Ambitious

Animal Mascot: Ram

Traits: Determined, Cunning, Achievement-Oriented

Color: Green

Head Teacher: Star

[FORM]

You can be either a student or a teacher for a max of 8 of each. DM me if you want to play more than one character

STUDENT:

Name:

Pronouns:

Sexuality:

Clan:

Magic/Abilities:

Appearance:

Other Notes:

TEACHER:

Name:

Pronouns:

Class Teaching:

Magic/Abilities:

Appearance:

Other Notes:

[8/8 STUDENT ROLES FILLED]

[6/8TEACHER ROLES FILLED]

I'll be amazed if this actually takes off

[CHARACTERS]

Students:

Name: Iris

Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Gay

Clan: Andreis

Magic/Abilities: Fire manipulation

Appearance: Short, wavy black hair. Tan skin, and dark blue eyes with golden flecks in them. Has freckles that cover his entire body and is tall and slim.

Other Notes: Son of the god of death, however has not learned to control his powers yet

Name: Andromeda 

Age: 17 (she's a mutated subspecies of cat so she ages the same way as humans. it makes no sense but whatever) 

Pronouns: She/Her 

Sexuality: Demisexual/Straight 

Magic Abilities: Celestial energy(?), she can create small stars that she can use as projectiles

Other notes: Deathly afraid of ink but tries her best to hide it, has PTSD from seeing her dad die. (the ink phobia and the PTSD are related but im too lazy to explain)

Name: Jax

Pronouns: they/he/ze/it [ftm trans]

Sexuality: Cupioromantic + Ace

Clan: Philodoxus

Magic/Abilities: Can generate Fire from their hands (however is not immune to burns or otherwise fire inflicted injuries [said burns just happen very slowly over time with continued use of their flames or with one use of someone else’s flames]), Is some kind of rabbit hybrid ????,

Other Notes: has relatively severe anger issues, cocky, stubborn, can handle himself just fine but usually talks himself in over his head, can be manipulative at times, kind of a bully,

Name: LoFi

Pronouns: They/them

Sexuality: Questioning

Clan: Eidos

Magic/Abilities: Sound-based abilities. Making noise at any sound range and volume (including those outside of anyone’s hearing range), even creating sound waves that slightly push objects. Also this allows deafening sonic screams

Other Notes: They’re often the one to try to cheer people up in hard times. 

Name: Fletcher Rose

Pronouns: he/they

Sexuality: pansexual

Magic/Abilities: flight i guess, sensing things with his antenna?

Other Notes: he likes baking and origami :) he is also originally a welcome home arg oc :)

Other Notes: he has trust issues because of some of his past relationships with people, good at sneaking up on people

Name: Collin

Pronouns: he/they

Clan: Exypnos

Magic/Abilities: a form of mind reading, shifting reality (to an extent, and doesn't have full control over it yet)

Appearance: 5'4", skinny, very tan, left eye-orange, right eye-a sort of glowy purple, black cloak, plague doctor mask, navy leather gloves

Name: Sullivain

Pronouns: He/They

Sexuality: Bi

Magic/Abilities: Teleportation, mind reading, telekinesis, Επικοινωνήστε και δείτε τους νεκρούς

Appearance: Short, wavy, sandy blond hair that curls near his ears, emerald green eyes, pale skin and freckles across his nose. Usually wears a black sweatshirt, jeans, and sneakers. Has a little scar on the upper part of his lip.

Other Notes: Seems to just... appear out of nowhere at random times. Always seems to know everything about everyone and about a situation.

Name: blob (not their actual name, they don't have one but that's what others call it)

Pronouns: they/it

Sexuality: aroace

Clan: eidos

Magic/Abilities: shapeshifting. they can always be recognized though (it can't change its color or face)

Other Notes: has trouble walking so they usually slide around, terrible liar, sometimes a bit of an idiot and might take a while to react.

Teachers:

Name: Star

Class Teaching: Spells and Curses (Helps kids learn about and harness their unique powers)

Magic/Abilities: Matter manipulation, flight, telekinesis, phase through objects, mind reading

Appearance: Shoulder-legnth, light brown, wavy hair, red eyes, freckles across her nose. Usually wears a red sweatshirt with black robes, black pants, black boots, and a golden crooked crown on her head. Has dark red marks across her entire body.

Other Notes: Was under a curse to never die before her life force was bound to a book. Demi-god from the world Celestia. 

Name: Green

Pronouns: She/They/He

Class Teaching: Biology (the class includes the biology and anatomy of many creatures across the dimensions)

Magic/Abilities: Can't really die??? Nobody really knows. She's a plushie so they just end up sewing parts back on if they get a major injury, but any injury causes a lot more pain than normal. another one of his powers is creating his own mini-universes, yet only being able to control parts of it. Doesn't normally use that last one. Many of his abilities and magic are truly a mystery (This is my sona, so the multi-dimensional powers refer to the universes and characters I've made)

Other Notes: My sona! Fairly chaotic, and seems to love anything gorey and cruel, especially to beings they deem 'lower' than themselves. The sewn parts can be swapped out, and he often takes the wings off for class, leaving many unknowing about their wings. A confusing being in general. Loves music and shiny objects, and her desk is covered in little thinkets.

Name: Rusty

Age: Unknown/Ageless, mentally and physically an adult tho

Pronouns: Xe/her/it/them

Class Teaching: Botany (information about various plants, how to identify them and how to potentially take care of them)

Magic/Abilities: Able to breathe fire for a short amount of time (with a long cooldown), can burn some things with hands on some occasions tho most of the time she's just oddly warm,, OH also flight

Other Notes: appearance is outdated but it'll have to do for now until i update it,,, also she's EXTREMELY short like probably only like 2' 7'' lmao

Name: Fern/Ivy are prefered but they don't really mind anything :]

Pronouns: She/They/It

Class Teaching: Science/Nature(Lil goof loves anything nature related!)

Magic/Abilities: Capable of summoning light rings as well as vines, typically floating on the rings

Appearance: Typically wearing a pair of parachute pants and a grey tank top

Other Notes: Goofy little creature who I need to make more art of *sigh*

Name: Tau 

Pronouns: She/They

Class Teaching: Library/Librarian ( if that spot isnt taken, if it is, then Science) 

Magic/Abilities: Weak Prophet

Other Notes: Shes around 5'7, shes very kind, yet stern if need be. She is very educated in literature and also Rocks. She loves rocks.  They may be able to tell you your fate if they see it in a dream or in a vague vision of hers. 

Name: Rowan

Clan: Andreis (Head Teacher)

Class Teaching: Magical Defenses

Magic/Abilities: Time manipulation, read minds

Appearance: Thick, dark brown hair and gold eyes. Tan skin. Has a black sleeve tattoo on his right arm that glows gold when he uses his powers. 6"1'. Usually wears a red dress shirt with a black vest, black tie, and black dress pants, as well as black dress shoes. He has a gold pocket watch hanging out of his upper vest pocket

Other Notes: Since he's very young, most people don't respect him. However, he is very wise and always ends up winning the respect of his students

Student:

Name: Iris

Sexuality: Gay

Magic/Abilities: Fire manipulation

Appearance: Short, wavy black hair. Tan skin, and dark blue eyes with golden flecks in them. Has freckles that cover his entire body and is tall and slim.

Other Notes: Son of the god of death, however has not learned to control his powers yet

Teacher:

Name: Green

Pronouns: She/They/He

Class Teaching: Biology (the class includes the biology and anatomy of many creatures across the dimensions)

Magic/Abilities: Can't really die??? Nobody really knows. She's a plushie so they just end up sewing parts back on if they get a major injury, but any injury causes a lot more pain than normal. another one of his powers is creating his own mini-universes, yet only being able to control parts of it. Doesn't normally use that last one. Many of his abilities and magic are truly a mystery (This is my sona, so the multi-dimensional powers refer to the universes and characters I've made)

Appearance: 

1aMEEEE.png.9cd86ac589292340afff981f7f9422ca.png

Other Notes: My sona! Fairly chaotic, and seems to love anything gorey and cruel, especially to beings they deem 'lower' than themselves. The sewn parts can be swapped out, and he often takes the wings off for class, leaving many unknowing about their wings. A confusing being in general. Loves music and shiny objects, and her desk is covered in little thinkets.

19 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Philodoxus

PHILO DOX US????!?!?!?!????!?!?!! 😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨 😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨 😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

Just now, Artificer -Green- said:

*le gasp*

Just now, Artificer -Green- said:

(I didn't realize that until now...)

TEACHER:

Name: Star

Class Teaching: Spells and Curses (Helps kids learn about and harness their unique powers)

Magic/Abilities: Matter manipulation, flight, telekinesis, phase through objects, mind reading

Appearance: Shoulder-legnth, light brown, wavy hair, red eyes, freckles across her nose. Usually wears a red sweatshirt with black robes, black pants, black boots, and a golden crooked crown on her head. Has dark red marks across her entire body.

Other Notes: Was under a curse to never die before her life force was bound to a book. Demi-god from the world Celestia. 

(you know what? heck it. i'm gonna join anyway. if i can't be a cat please inform me lel) 

Age: 17 (she's a mutated subspecies of cat so she ages the same way as humans. it makes no sense but whatever) 

Magic Abilities: Celestial energy(?), she can create small stars that she can use as projectiles 

Appearance:

1674916783682355752874.jpg

(credit to lizardcake for the pic) 

Other notes: Deathly afraid of ink but tries her best to hide it, has PTSD from seeing her dad die. (the ink phobia and the PTSD are related but im too lazy to explain)

4 minutes ago, Pancake said:

I’d like a spot in this (probably student) but can you explain a bit more

(its basically just a rp where any character from any rp gets sent to a school of magic and just interacts with other characters from other rps. There is a major plot point with a "villain" but i'll reveal that in lore)

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

(its basically just a rp where any character from any rp gets sent to a school of magic and just interacts with other characters from other rps. There is a major plot point with a "villain" but i'll reveal that in lore)

I see, thanks !!!

• Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, Attmoz said:

(you know what? heck it. i'm gonna join anyway. if i can't be a cat please inform me lel) 

Appearance:

1674916783682355752874.jpg

(credit to lizardcake for the pic) 

(yes she can be a cat, is she just a cat or is she some kind of shapeshifter? i intended for all characters to be human like but she can stay a cat if you'd like)

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

(yes she can be a cat, is she just a cat or is she some kind of shapeshifter? i intended for all characters to be human like but she can stay a cat if you'd like)

(nah she's a cat)

Name: Jax

Pronouns: they/he/ze/it [ftm trans]

Sexuality: Cupioromantic + Ace

Magic/Abilities: Can generate Fire from their hands (however is not immune to burns or otherwise fire inflicted injuries [said burns just happen very slowly over time with continued use of their flames or with one use of someone else’s flames]), Is some kind of rabbit hybrid ????,

Appearance:

47845233-A161-41E0-875B-CBDB62C5B233.thumb.jpeg.c9b2fc712ec7a825fa0c5a077756c450.jpeg

Other Notes: has relatively severe anger issues, cocky, stubborn, can handle himself just fine but usually talks himself in over his head, can be manipulative at times, kind of a bully,

Name: LoFi

Pronouns: They/them

Sexuality: Questioning

Magic/Abilities: Sound-based abilities. Making noise at any sound range and volume (including those outside of anyone’s hearing range), even creating sound waves that slightly push objects. Also this allows deafening sonic screams

Appearance: this hekkin birb

CB2B8E76-F568-4783-90C7-3498B2D56C64.jpeg.20387ec33cd27d7cb8abed93c0ecd18f.jpeg

Other Notes: They’re often the one to try to cheer people up in hard times. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Star Starless said:

STUDENT:

Name: blob (not their actual name, they don't have one but that's what others call it)

Pronouns: they/it

Sexuality: aroace

Clan: eidos

Magic/Abilities: shapeshifting. they can always be recognized though (it can't change its color or face)

Appearance:blob.thumb.png.c9a5a041e4229d43c35a05364fafc740.png

Other Notes: has trouble walking so they usually slide around, terrible liar, sometimes a bit of an idiot and might take a while to react.

• Paw up 1
  • Love 1