Stray Fawn Community

Stray Fawn Academy (RP) [OPEN]

Star Starless

STUDENT:

Name: Collin

Pronouns: he/they

Clan: Exypnos

Magic/Abilities: a form of mind reading, shifting reality (to an extent, and doesn't have full control over it yet)

Appearance: 5'4", skinny, very tan, left eye-orange, right eye-a sort of glowy purple, black cloak, plague doctor mask, navy leather gloves

image.png.ec56f1cc043bbfc0fa36d4840843849c.png

Other Notes: he has trust issues because of some of his past relationships with people, good at sneaking up on people

(i don't have a drawing of him without the mask/cloak yet so ye

13 hours ago, Star Starless said:

you can use both!

2 minutes ago, Blasoom said:

ooh goodie

I'll do the second one in a bit

• Paw up 1

On 4/11/2023 at 7:14 AM, Blasoom said:

STUDENT:

Name: Collin

Pronouns: he/they

Clan: Exypnos

Magic/Abilities: a form of mind reading, shifting reality (to an extent, and doesn't have full control over it yet)

Appearance: 5'4", skinny, very tan, left eye-orange, right eye-a sort of glowy purple, black cloak, plague doctor mask, navy leather gloves

image.png.ec56f1cc043bbfc0fa36d4840843849c.png

Other Notes: he has trust issues because of some of his past relationships with people, good at sneaking up on people

(i don't have a drawing of him without the mask/cloak yet so ye

I'll do the second one in a bit

i found more drawings of him oh boy

Collin-PlagueDoctor2.thumb.jpg.c9a2c7aff1b58758405bee6e796a4f95.jpg

Collin-PlagueDoctor1.thumb.jpg.17930031113b9d330a2e7546efb59971.jpg

SCN_20230411_203753.thumb.jpg.19ecd1967f76b21dbeb1fda55e57c6ed.jpg

• Love 1

Just an update!

We currently have 7 students and one reserved spot but only 2 teachers. If anyone participating wants to make another OC a teacher you're welcome to. Regardless of players I'm going to start this Thursday afternoon

• Eek! 1

Screw it, I want another student character

STUDENT:

Name: Sullivain

Pronouns: He/They

Sexuality: Bi

Clan: Philodoxus

Magic/Abilities: Teleportation, mind reading, telekinesis, Επικοινωνήστε και δείτε τους νεκρούς

Appearance: Short, wavy, sandy blond hair that curls near his ears, emerald green eyes, pale skin and freckles across his nose. Usually wears a black sweatshirt, jeans, and sneakers. Has a little scar on the upper part of his lip.

Other Notes: Seems to just... appear out of nowhere at random times. Always seems to know everything about everyone and about a situation.

Just now, Star Starless said:

@Blasoom do you want to add your second character? I plan on starting this soon

oh i did say i was going to do that, didn't I-

uhhhhhhhh not really. If anyone wants to join after start time, though, I can share the ref sheet with them (if its done by then) for the OC I'm not using

• Paw up 1

9 minutes ago, Blasoom said:

oh i did say i was going to do that, didn't I-

uhhhhhhhh not really. If anyone wants to join after start time, though, I can share the ref sheet with them (if its done by then) for the OC I'm not using

ok!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2023 at 8:37 PM, Star Starless said:

so i was going to start this today but then I realized im going on vacation for a week and won't be able to respond so i'll start this when i get back

u back yet?

no rush, just wondering if this is still happening

teehee

TEACHER:

Name: Rusty

Age: Unknown/Ageless, mentally and physically an adult tho

Pronouns: Xe/her/it/them/thing/that thing

Class Teaching: Botany (information about various plants, how to identify them and how to potentially take care of them)

Magic/Abilities: Able to breathe fire for a short amount of time (with a long cooldown), can burn some things with hands on some occasions tho most of the time she's just oddly warm,, OH also flight/levitation (she can only levitate herself)

Appearance: base by clayohmygod.png.a2c02e7bb67e291811b780d9cdac2f0a.png

Other Notes: she's EXTREMELY short like probably only around 2' 7'' lmao

• Paw up 1

59 minutes ago, Tar said:

YESH))

(Ok just some background info. Feel free to reply after this post using your character)

You don't remember much. All you seem to know is that the world you were once from ended. You tried to stop it. Or did you cause it? You have no clue. All you know now is you are not where you are supposed to be, surrounded by dozens of other teenage humans, cats, and, is that a dragon? You seem to look the same, but as you notice your surroundings you realize you're in some sort of courtyard for what looks like would be a prestigious college or university back in your world.

12 hours ago, Star Starless said:

(Ok just some background info. Feel free to reply after this post using your character)

You don't remember much. All you seem to know is that the world you were once from ended. You tried to stop it. Or did you cause it? You have no clue. All you know now is you are not where you are supposed to be, surrounded by dozens of other teenage humans, cats, and, is that a dragon? You seem to look the same, but as you notice your surroundings you realize you're in some sort of courtyard for what looks like would be a prestigious college or university back in your world.

they got up and walked off, almost in a daze, mumbling to themselves, their newly singed dress brushing roughly against their knees.

20 hours ago, Star Starless said:

“huh…?” Fletcher glanced around idly, standing up and brushing off his outfit, adjusting his bowtie and hesitantly walking towards a tree, preferring to hide in this situation..

21 hours ago, Star Starless said:

(wait this started-) 

"Where on Animalia am I....Well, I'm not on Animalia anymore." Andromeda muttered as she looked around. She was surrounded by humans and other types of creatures. What the heck is this? She thought. 

23 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Iris rubbed his eyes. "The heck? Where am I?" He glanced around. Huh? Looks like the ruins of the Academy back in the Capitol... but why would it be reconstructed?  And there weren't mountains surrounding it before. What the heck-

Sullivain groaned and rubbed his head, which he had hit on the stone floor after appearing out of nowhere. What the- he glanced around and saw silhouettes of other figures. Some human-like like him, while others were animal like. "Why does it look like I'm back at college?" he asked the sky. "Its supposed to be my summer vacation!"

On 4/26/2023 at 4:21 AM, Star Starless said:

they tried to remember what the heck just happened, but just couldn't. they noticed the other creatures- none of them looked familiar. after a moment they nervously started moving towards the nearest one. maybe they knew something?

10 hours ago, Star Starless said:

(Also just a note. If you are playing a teacher please be patient, they won't come in until a little bit when everyone is inside the school. Thanks)

(thanks for clarifying, i had no clue on what to do)

• Paw up 1