Stray Fawn Community

Stray Fawn Academy (RP) [OPEN]

Star Starless

2 minutes ago, the realest mushroom ever said:

"I've been somewhere that they were, luckily I wasn't there for long though."

Their jaw drops, "REALLY??!?! Well to be fair I would zoom out of there- I wonder what those eat... Birds?"

YOOO PAGE 7)

5 minutes ago, RaylaCroissant said:

Their jaw drops, "REALLY??!?! Well to be fair I would zoom out of there- I wonder what those eat... Birds?"

YOOO PAGE 7)

(REAL!!)

"Eh, they ate whatever creatures were around that got trapped. Thankfully not me, of course." They chuckled a little.

5 minutes ago, the realest mushroom ever said:

(REAL!!)

"Eh, they ate whatever creatures were around that got trapped. Thankfully not me, of course." They chuckled a little.

Ivy laughed a little bit, "What colors were the large ones? I've seen some fluorescent ones in a cavern before and they were bright blues and pinks.. So strange-" A ring swirled off of their ear and grew in size, Ivy sitting on it.

4 minutes ago, RaylaCroissant said:

Ivy laughed a little bit, "What colors were the large ones? I've seen some fluorescent ones in a cavern before and they were bright blues and pinks.. So strange-" A ring swirled off of their ear and grew in size, Ivy sitting on it.

"They were a very pretty orange and green!"

27 minutes ago, RaylaCroissant said:

Ivy lets out a happy little squeel, "Ack! I wish I was there!"

(sorry for disintegrating 😔 band moment)

"It was nice, to be honest though. Kinda wish i stayed longer but it was actually pretty dangerous there, so I didn't have much of a choice..."

1 minute ago, the realest mushroom ever said:

(sorry for disintegrating 😔 band moment)

"It was nice, to be honest though. Kinda wish i stayed longer but it was actually pretty dangerous there, so I didn't have much of a choice..."

It's alright no need to apologize) 

"When things are dangerous you gotta  have some sort of defense! Like okay, killer plants, gotta have a blade or in my case my ring things can become red hot! So if it tries to eat me, I could cut or burn my way out! Cause most tend to have a long digestive process.... Wait that's for small ones- no clue about big ones.." They let out a nervous laugh.

1 minute ago, RaylaCroissant said:

It's alright no need to apologize) 

"When things are dangerous you gotta  have some sort of defense! Like okay, killer plants, gotta have a blade or in my case my ring things can become red hot! So if it tries to eat me, I could cut or burn my way out! Cause most tend to have a long digestive process.... Wait that's for small ones- no clue about big ones.." They let out a nervous laugh.

"Well, I've got fire but I don't want to burn down the whole forest..." She grabbed the jar that was in her hand with her tail, going over to put it back on the shelf.

3 hours ago, the realest mushroom ever said:

"Well, I've got fire but I don't want to burn down the whole forest..." She grabbed the jar that was in her hand with her tail, going over to put it back on the shelf.

"True...." Ivy looked around to a nearby desk, noticing a plant that is drooping, using a small ring of light and some string, they make a small crutch for the plant, making it stand upright once more. Grabbing a watering can, they water it. Not only does the ring provide support, but a small jump in extra light. "I remember a friend who had fire.. They COULD NOT control it whatsoever..... Um I had to help extinguish a house..." They laugh.

Tau made her way to -wherever everyone is at bc i forgot where they are. :// Im dumb lol- to watch and observe everyone. Though she never spoke. 

6 minutes ago, Sylence said:

Tau made her way to -wherever everyone is at bc i forgot where they are. :// Im dumb lol- to watch and observe everyone. Though she never spoke. 

Ivy is busy looking at all the plants, a few pots floating on rings of light. One flies right over Tau's head, barely missing her.

16 hours ago, RaylaCroissant said:

"True...." Ivy looked around to a nearby desk, noticing a plant that is drooping, using a small ring of light and some string, they make a small crutch for the plant, making it stand upright once more. Grabbing a watering can, they water it. Not only does the ring provide support, but a small jump in extra light. "I remember a friend who had fire.. They COULD NOT control it whatsoever..... Um I had to help extinguish a house..." They laugh.

Rusty giggled a little. "Well, I'm glad my powers don't go to that extent. I knew someone who was like that except he was constantly on fire, so it wasn't really his fault that whatever he touched got lit on fire..."

14 hours ago, RaylaCroissant said:

Ivy is busy looking at all the plants, a few pots floating on rings of light. One flies right over Tau's head, barely missing her.

(we're in rusty's classroom rn don't worry lmao)

21 minutes ago, the realest mushroom ever said:

Rusty giggled a little. "Well, I'm glad my powers don't go to that extent. I knew someone who was like that except he was constantly on fire, so it wasn't really his fault that whatever he touched got lit on fire..."

(we're in rusty's classroom rn don't worry lmao)

"Yes thankfully!" They laughed, "Ouch poor guy.."

16 hours ago, RaylaCroissant said:

Tau ducked and looked at Ivy. " What was that?" 

On 5/12/2023 at 7:17 AM, Sylence said:

Tau ducked and looked at Ivy. " What was that?" 

"Hm?" Ivy turns around, "Oh! Sorry about that- sometimes the rings have a mind of their own.." They say with a chuckle as they take the plant down from the ring, setting it on a shelf, the ring vanishing.

19 hours ago, RaylaCroissant said:

"Hm?" Ivy turns around, "Oh! Sorry about that- sometimes the rings have a mind of their own.." They say with a chuckle as they take the plant down from the ring, setting it on a shelf, the ring vanishing.

Tau raised a brow, but then Settled her books on a desk. 

3 hours ago, Sylence said:

Tau raised a brow, but then Settled her books on a desk. 

They thought for a moment of how to explain how the rings work, seeing Tau's brow raised. The rings around Ivy's ears twinkle for a moment, "It's somewhat like fire, the smaller amount I have summoned, the easier it is to control basically," they say as the ring they were sitting on vanishes. "The fewer, smaller rings created, the easier it is to control, it's somewhat like controlling multiple drones at once but you only have a limited amount of mobility, the more there are, more likely it is to spin out of control? Ack that was so many words-" They let out a chuckle.

2 hours ago, the realest mushroom ever said:

(sorry for disintegrating idk what to do now 😔)

We are still in your room, Ivy almost accidentally hit Tau with a pot that was on one of their rings, so now Ivy was explaining the ring stuff)

5 minutes ago, RaylaCroissant said:

We are still in your room, Ivy almost accidentally hit Tau with a pot that was on one of their rings, so now Ivy was explaining the ring stuff)

(oka y 👍)

Rusty grabbed a small plant pot that had a sprout with her tail, observing the small sprout. "Huh, looks like it grew an inch!"