Stray Fawn Community

Stray Fawn Academy (RP) [OPEN]

Star Starless

(time to move along i guess)

After what seems like forever, the tables are empty again and everyone is standing by a statue. The headmistress walks to a pair of huge oak doors that everyone remembers walking through to enter. She clears her throat.

"Perfect! Now that everyone has a clan, we can officially let the school year begin! New students, please follow your clan leaders to your dormitories. You will have 2 hours to change into your robes, freshen up, and get adjusted. Please meet your clan leader at 7, no sooner or later, so they can take you to dinner and the welcoming ceremony." She smiled, before snapping her fingers and disappearing in a puff of pink and purple glitter.

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

After what seems like forever, the tables are empty again and everyone is standing by a statue. The headmistress walks to a pair of huge oak doors that everyone remembers walking through to enter. She clears her throat.

"Perfect! Now that everyone has a clan, we can officially let the school year begin! New students, please follow your clan leaders to your dormitories. You will have 2 hours to change into your robes, freshen up, and get adjusted. Please meet your clan leader at 7, no sooner or later, so they can take you to dinner and the welcoming ceremony." She smiled, before snapping her fingers and disappearing in a puff of pink and purple glitter.

Robes? I'm going to wear human clothes? Oh Equinox... 

She slowly trotted after Andreis' professor, praying no one commented about her scar.

16 hours ago, Star Starless said:

(oh boy i need to get rusty over there then)

"Oh, looks like it's my time to go!" Rusty proceeded to quickly dash off.

( Eeeeee im so sorry but im gonna have to leave this because i cant keep up with this and work on top of this. Very interesting rp tho. Have fun yall! 

• Paw up 2