Stray Fawn Community

Fox's third den where I continuously summon people and continuously lose braincells

Lozloxfeafcakerat

7 hours ago, Foxcake said:

I usually describe them as fake horses that poop ice-cream

(Blame my auntie and grandma because they're obsessed with unicorns and showed me all this cringe unicorn stuff)

I like the Harry Potter unicorns. You know, the silver ones who have magic blood that’s illegal to use for magic because of what it does

1 minute ago, BirbMonster2 said:

I like the Harry Potter unicorns. You know, the silver ones who have magic blood that’s illegal to use for magic because of what it does

I have only seen up to like, harry potter two because I hate it

The last time I saw it I was like, seven

3 hours ago, Foxcake said:

I start school again tomorrow

I think I might be getting sick again

my throat is going dry in the way that usually signals to me I'm getting sick

Remember when u were soo sick but u had jut been taught how to be not sick and u were not at school for 3 days

i am trying soo hard to not put personal information out there without permission 

1 minute ago, Icecatcake said:

Remember when u were soo sick but u had jut been taught how to be not sick and u were not at school for 3 days

i am trying soo hard to not put personal information out there without permission 

Everyone knows my age and that I live in australia

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

I'm terrified of school because I've already messed up at this one so bad so now I'm horrified that someone will bring it up and then I won't know how to explain myself

I feel so bad because I'm getting a day off tomorrow for reasons and I wish you also had a day off ;-; I wish you the best of luck friend

1 minute ago, Furnoss said:

I feel so bad because I'm getting a day off tomorrow for reasons and I wish you also had a day off ;-; I wish you the best of luck friend

I mean, I did just have a week off, then today and yesterday plus what, two weeks for the holiday?

8 hours ago, Foxcake said:

Who doesn't love taking the stuff out of oreos and making a massive pile of cream?

same bro. same

4 hours ago, Foxcake said:

I'm terrified of school because I've already messed up at this one so bad so now I'm horrified that someone will bring it up and then I won't know how to explain myself

awh

i've just learned to ignore the haters because they'll end up being there no mater what you do or say.

9 hours ago, Foxcake said:

ThEN cOmE BAacK 🤨🤨🤨😔😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I miss u 😭