Stray Fawn Community

Fox's third den where I continuously summon people and continuously lose braincells

Lozloxfeafcakerat

7 hours ago, Foxcake said:

Fox is swiftly darting silently behind you, keeping under rocks and out of sight

Penny spots a small hole just large enough for her to fit in but just small enough that the monster chasing her couldn't. She darted towards it.

2 minutes ago, Attmoz said:

Penny spots a small hole just large enough for her to fit in but just small enough that the monster chasing her couldn't. She darted towards it.

(Lol I'm supposed to be around the same size of penny, if not, smaller-)

3 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

(Lol I'm supposed to be around the same size of penny, if not, smaller-)

(oh, i thought Fox was a bit bigger) 

Penny's legs began to catch fire, giving her a small boost in speed. She looked back and didn't see the other monster behind her, but she could tell they were still on her tail.

1 minute ago, Attmoz said:

(oh, i thought Fox was a bit bigger) 

Penny's legs began to catch fire, giving her a small boost in speed. She looked back and didn't see the other monster behind her, but she could tell they were still on her tail.

Fox suddenly slammed into your back, sending you tumbling

(Is this happening on earth island, where Fox lives?)

8 hours ago, Foxcake said:

Fox suddenly slammed into your back, sending you tumbling

(Is this happening on earth island, where Fox lives?)

She fell to the ground and looked up at the monster. She knew she couldn't whistle for Sunburst to come save her, as she would probably get killed first. She tried to get up, but her leg had beed sprained when she fell. She knew this was the end. 

"I can't let myself become dinner..." She tried to get up yet again, but to no avail.

15 minutes ago, Attmoz said:

She fell to the ground and looked up at the monster. She knew she couldn't whistle for Sunburst to come save her, as she would probably get killed first. She tried to get up, but her leg had beed sprained when she fell. She knew this was the end. 

"I can't let myself become dinner..." She tried to get up yet again, but to no avail.

Fun fact theoretically this could be Penny’s second time being dead because the monsters on Amber Island are revived from the DoF era so they all died in the Cataclysm before or something 

• Eek! 1

17 minutes ago, BirbMonster2 said:

Fun fact theoretically this could be Penny’s second time being dead because the monsters on Amber Island are revived from the DoF era so they all died in the Cataclysm before or something 

interesting, didn't really think of that