Stray Fawn Community

Earthborn (RP FULL [DM if you want a spot])

Star Starless

1 hour ago, Tar said:

EEK- Yeah- I’m just sorta used to sims on the forums and I’ve been doing a lot with school recently))

(its fine no worries, just trying to make sure this doesnt die)

8 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

(Aaa sorry ive been doing state testing for the past week and been real busy. I’ll read up on this asap)

(its alr no worries! take your time!)

• Like 1

Jayden stumbled out into the hall after putting on some sort of suit. She didn't really bother to look at it closely but it was black with light yellow accents and some other stuff. She was still half asleep as she emerged onto the stage, having completely whacking any attempts at putting makeup on her beforehand. She stood in place, and could make out Sullivain in the darkness.

"Uhm. What the [REDACTED] happened here?" she asked rather loudly, in an annoyed tone.

9 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Jayden stumbled out into the hall after putting on some sort of suit. She didn't really bother to look at it closely but it was black with light yellow accents and some other stuff. She was still half asleep as she emerged onto the stage, having completely whacking any attempts at putting makeup on her beforehand. She stood in place, and could make out Sullivain in the darkness.

"Uhm. What the [REDACTED] happened here?" she asked rather loudly, in an annoyed tone.

Sullivain whirled around and saw Jayden standing to the side, confusion written all over her face. The scientist man was still talking. "Reverse this immediately, otherwise, we will have a full-blown panic on our hands."

"Uh, slight problem. I don't know how." Sullivain replied.

"What did you do to start this?" The scientist asked. Sullivain shrugged.

"I'm not sure. The lights were too bright and I felt uncomfortable and then everything just went dark." he replied.

As the panic around ensued, Angel watched with interest as he covered his ears. He stared out into the panic through a gap in the curtain. He blankly blinked, but never said anything. Angel only watched with curious intent. What had happened? Did Sullivain actually do that? Did this mean he didn't have to go up on stage? If so, good.

12 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Sullivain whirled around and saw Jayden standing to the side, confusion written all over her face. The scientist man was still talking. "Reverse this immediately, otherwise, we will have a full-blown panic on our hands."

"Uh, slight problem. I don't know how." Sullivain replied.

"What did you do to start this?" The scientist asked. Sullivain shrugged.

"I'm not sure. The lights were too bright and I felt uncomfortable and then everything just went dark." he replied.

The scientist laughed. "Brilliant! It appears that these abilities are triggered during severe emotion distress or discomfort! Ha! Amazing!"

"Yeah, great... Sullivain repeated, not amused at all. The room was still pitch black, but Sullivain could see the scientist's face light up.

"Someone get the girl. Quickly! Yes, the light one. Find here and bring her out on stage. Now!" he hissed.

Perfect. Teamwork. Hurray. Sullivain thought

12 hours ago, Star Starless said:

The scientist laughed. "Brilliant! It appears that these abilities are triggered during severe emotion distress or discomfort! Ha! Amazing!"

"Yeah, great... Sullivain repeated, not amused at all. The room was still pitch black, but Sullivain could see the scientist's face light up.

"Someone get the girl. Quickly! Yes, the light one. Find here and bring her out on stage. Now!" he hissed.

Perfect. Teamwork. Hurray. Sullivain thought

Jayden was dragged towards where the scientist person was, next to Sullivain. The scientist told her to use her light. How did she do that again?

"Dude- I don't know how to do that? How the [REDACTED] do I create a ball of pure light out of nowhere?!" She said angrily.

9 hours ago, ItzFadeDaBigShot said:

Jayden was dragged towards where the scientist person was, next to Sullivain. The scientist told her to use her light. How did she do that again?

"Dude- I don't know how to do that? How the [REDACTED] do I create a ball of pure light out of nowhere?!" She said angrily.

The scientist looked at her dumbfounded. He started going off on a tangent about how he didn't know since he didn't have the serum and yada yada ya. Sullivain groaned. "Shut up. Please. If we can't figure out how to do this we need another plan. Did you try bringing more light in?" He suggested. "If her light can combat it then can't candles or flashlights do the same?"

The scientist looked at him in shock. "That would be like adding kerosene to a forest fire. You see, your shadows absorb all natural and artificial light produced to it. The only thing that can combat it is pure, concentrated light, with Jayden over here can produce." He turned to her. "So either figure out how to get rid of this shadow, or we'll find more competent people to bear the serums you were gifted with." he hissed.

As everyone spoke and things got more heated, Angel went and sat against a wall. He covered his ears and hoped that nobody would talk to him. 

(Wowee little autism creature + I'm not needed but wanna keep this alive)

On 5/11/2023 at 6:40 PM, Star Starless said:

The scientist looked at her dumbfounded. He started going off on a tangent about how he didn't know since he didn't have the serum and yada yada ya. Sullivain groaned. "Shut up. Please. If we can't figure out how to do this we need another plan. Did you try bringing more light in?" He suggested. "If her light can combat it then can't candles or flashlights do the same?"

The scientist looked at him in shock. "That would be like adding kerosene to a forest fire. You see, your shadows absorb all natural and artificial light produced to it. The only thing that can combat it is pure, concentrated light, with Jayden over here can produce." He turned to her. "So either figure out how to get rid of this shadow, or we'll find more competent people to bear the serums you were gifted with." he hissed.

"Damn, that sounded like a threat." Sullivain stated. He turned to Jayden. "Did that sound like a threat to you?"

On 5/11/2023 at 6:40 PM, Star Starless said:

On 5/12/2023 at 8:27 PM, Star Starless said:

"Damn, that sounded like a threat." Sullivain stated. He turned to Jayden. "Did that sound like a threat to you?"

Jayden's eyes flicker over to the scientist. "......" She exhales heavily, clenching her fists. She walks over to him and grabs his shoulder tightly, glaring at him.

"We know next to nothing about this too. If you want me to figure out how to make this light quickly, I'd assume strong emotions, like what just happened with Sullivain, would probably trigger these powers. And you're really pissing me off, so keep on doing that and I might practice my powers by burning your face off," she spat angrily.

She exhales heavily again, retracting her hand and stepping back. She turns her eyes to her hand, examining it. "I'm either about to look really cool or really stupid."

She inhales sharply, tensing all the muscles in her hand and forearm, trying to concentrate on... something. She narrows her eyes, trying to imagine her veins carrying blood to her fingertips, except in this case... light?? It didn't matter, really, because her fingertips started glowing. She was so surprised that she immediately stopped concentrating, and shook her hand aggressively, and the light disappeared instantly.

"What."

On 5/13/2023 at 11:23 PM, ItzFadeDaBigShot said:

Jayden's eyes flicker over to the scientist. "......" She exhales heavily, clenching her fists. She walks over to him and grabs his shoulder tightly, glaring at him.

"We know next to nothing about this too. If you want me to figure out how to make this light quickly, I'd assume strong emotions, like what just happened with Sullivain, would probably trigger these powers. And you're really pissing me off, so keep on doing that and I might practice my powers by burning your face off," she spat angrily.

She exhales heavily again, retracting her hand and stepping back. She turns her eyes to her hand, examining it. "I'm either about to look really cool or really stupid."

She inhales sharply, tensing all the muscles in her hand and forearm, trying to concentrate on... something. She narrows her eyes, trying to imagine her veins carrying blood to her fingertips, except in this case... light?? It didn't matter, really, because her fingertips started glowing. She was so surprised that she immediately stopped concentrating, and shook her hand aggressively, and the light disappeared instantly.

"What."

Sullivain turned to the scientist. "So, what do we need to do? You know, since you're so helpful and all of that."

On 5/15/2023 at 10:33 AM, Heather Chandler said:

Sullivain turned to the scientist. "So, what do we need to do? You know, since you're so helpful and all of that."

The scientist looked at Sullivain, then at an astonished Jayden. “Well, Jayden here needs to do whatever she just did, but on a bigger scale.”

Jayden turned to him and narrowed her eyes, opening her mouth to speak, but the scientist spoke before she could. “And BEFORE you ask me how, I don’t know how to control your  powers, so you’ll have to figure it out- and quickly.”

Jayden just glares at him for a few seconds, then turns away. “Yeah, whatever.” But she tries again, bringing her right hand out in front of her. A small orb of light appears above her hand. It’s about the size of an apple. She makes a waving motion in front of her and retracts her hand, and the orb of light floats off and pathetically and slowly dissipates. ”…..Well.”

5 hours ago, ItzFadeDaBigShot said:

The scientist looked at Sullivain, then at an astonished Jayden. “Well, Jayden here needs to do whatever she just did, but on a bigger scale.”

Jayden turned to him and narrowed her eyes, opening her mouth to speak, but the scientist spoke before she could. “And BEFORE you ask me how, I don’t know how to control your  powers, so you’ll have to figure it out- and quickly.”

Jayden just glares at him for a few seconds, then turns away. “Yeah, whatever.” But she tries again, bringing her right hand out in front of her. A small orb of light appears above her hand. It’s about the size of an apple. She makes a waving motion in front of her and retracts her hand, and the orb of light floats off and pathetically and slowly dissipates. ”…..Well.”

Sullivain turned to the scientist. "Any help? You made these serums can't you teach us how to use them?"

The scientist smiled nervously. "Um, not really. We were planning on observing your power's reactions to certain scenarios and then training you based on the results and-"

Sullivain was looking at the scientist dumbfounded. "You're telling me you injected us with serums, and you have no clue how they even work. How the [redacted] did you get this project approved and how are we supposed to save the world or whatever when we can't use our powers."

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2023 at 8:46 PM, Heather Chandler said:

Sullivain turned to the scientist. "Any help? You made these serums can't you teach us how to use them?"

The scientist smiled nervously. "Um, not really. We were planning on observing your power's reactions to certain scenarios and then training you based on the results and-"

Sullivain was looking at the scientist dumbfounded. "You're telling me you injected us with serums, and you have no clue how they even work. How the [redacted] did you get this project approved and how are we supposed to save the world or whatever when we can't use our powers."

(dont let this die pls)