Stray Fawn Community

*sigh* Welcome to my hell of art and random thoughts/notes- Also OCs uhhhh yeah :]

RaylaCroissant

Just now, RaylaCroissant said:

I WILL DWWW I MANAGED TO EAT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3 DAYS SO WOOOOOO ONE STEP CLOSER TO BEING BETTER

WOOHOO

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I SLEPT 6 TIMES AS LONG AS I NORMALLY DO LAST NIGHT

*kicks down the door* still sick af but I have a strong random burst of motivation please send help-

Time for me to go finish the two pause oc challenges i started- OKAY I FOUND A COOL ONE- KP.

AND THIS IS WHAT I GOT-

image.thumb.png.b1a893e55b227bf2cfb85dd595387928.pngimage.thumb.png.07c84195ef8060bc2c5c688f5ea10d98.pngimage.thumb.png.9a3f9eb21ea5244039d02e0f643d9c9d.pngimage.thumb.png.0d5ea1e8f6e4424bce6dace7bc03399e.png

16 minutes ago, RaylaCroissant said:

This idiot decided to come up with an oc on the fly and make a full ref sheet for said oc- ;-; 

I did that with my OCs: Harmony, Monarch, Glaze, Whiteout, Void and Gemstone (hehe~ Some nobody knows about)

Just now, RaylaCroissant said:

OHHH OK LOL

BRO GET SOME SLEEP PLEASE

I'VE GOTTEN LIKE, *does the thinkies* ... UH- MAYBE LIKE, 10 OR SO HOURS OF SLEEP THIS WEEK? I'VE PULLED LIKE, THREE ALL-NIGHTERS ALREADY LOL

Just now, shortcake said:

I'VE GOTTEN LIKE, *does the thinkies* ... UH- MAYBE LIKE, 10 OR SO HOURS OF SLEEP THIS WEEK? I'VE PULLED LIKE, THREE ALL-NIGHTERS ALREADY LOL

AND I DON'T WANNA SLEEP

OR EAT

bruh the leaders at the two camp thingies that I went to wouldn't let me do anything until I would eat something during the meal time so I just kept eating a single piece of bread at every meal

1 minute ago, shortcake said:

SHORTCAKE(I need to think of a nickname for you XD) YOU NEED TO GET SOME MORE SLEEP. LIKE MAN I KNOW ITS SUMMER YOU CAN OBVIOUSLY STAY UP LATE BUT THREE OVERNIGHTERS IN ONE WEEK IS A LOT