Stray Fawn Community

suruzzy's homethread Where I cry about my rolls in jenshin impact

suruzzy

59 minutes ago, swweet cakee said:

Anyone else read Heros of Olympus?

Anyone?

YES

not all of it... but you should talk to my friend Snail about it (thats not their actual name, but for privacy reasons, im gonna call them by their online alias.

38 minutes ago, shortcake said:

YES

not all of it... but you should talk to my friend Snail about it (thats not their actual name, but for privacy reasons, im gonna call them by their online alias.

I'm planning on rereading them again soon, all the the characters are entertaining. (Except Piper. I can rant about Piper later.)

Jus tonight, someone found her awhile ago, well, their dogs found her. But they rescued her and she was fine. Then a rat tried to eat her but she was rescued again.

• Love 1

On 4/30/2023 at 10:26 PM, swweet cakee said:

Anyone else read Heros of Olympus?

Anyone?

oh man i remember having a restraining order level obsession with that fandom like 6 years ago 😭 i read every mythology related series riordan wrote (trials of apollo still goes the hardest tbh)

1 hour ago, takoyamaaaS said:

oh man i remember having a restraining order level obsession with that fandom like 6 years ago 😭 i read every mythology related series riordan wrote (trials of apollo still goes the hardest tbh)

Trials of Apollo frickin does man.