suruzzy

11 hours ago, swweet cakee said:

8AB65087-B636-4A62-B452-3B57A21B70E8.jpeg

567110B5-C9F9-4891-854A-242F521B3E7C.jpeg

E6096C2B-83FD-4CC4-97B8-0CB940AD4C0D.jpeg

74653F49-F76E-4035-B0E4-ACC82BD718D0.jpeg

5944BEA0-82DB-4AAE-922A-2FBCD11C160F.jpeg

omg kitty aaaaa i wish i had a cat bhhbhbhbh they’re so cute

on the fourth picture where i could see the back leg toes it reminds me of this photo

IMG_4381.jpeg.adb40ec15e085b4a2baf7dcf58470600.jpeg

sjbviihab sorry i couldn’t help it

• Haha 1

Chervilprance recovered from their sprain!

ChervilPrance slipped on some rocks

This happened on the same day...

Do I need to wrap you in bubblewrap? You haven't been out of the medicine den for 6 moons. Ya idiot.

On a side note, awhile ago a queen from BerryClan dumped gave me a kit that I named RaccoonKit. She later found some cardinal feathers that she wears. Later as an apprentice she tried to convince HazelKit (Who is three moons younger) to run away with them. HazelKit got a scrap trying to leave camp the same moon so I believe this is related. Raccoon grew and on the day she became a warrior she was assigned TWO apprentices. She also has romance points with HazelPaw.

HazelPaw became a warrior and was named HazelFade. I was rausung him and RacciinMask's relationship when he got killed by a dog. Later RaccoonMask and two other warriors got ambushed by rogues. *Sob*

1 minute ago, cedarwhisperplaysniche said:

S o b

Than all of my favorite warriors kept dying without giving my notifs and died of "unknown causes." I deleted the save and PoppyClan is no more :(

9 hours ago, swweet cakee said:

I'm playing that creatures of Sonaria game and have no idea what's happening. I'm just some butterfly dinosaur ig.

Hushlike or something? Idk, haven't played the game for longer than five minutes for about a year so ignore me-

13 hours ago, swweet cakee said:

I'm playing that creatures of Sonaria game and have no idea what's happening. I'm just some butterfly dinosaur ig.

just try to save up currency. You get five of it every minute. 

also, press h to smell (if you're on pc) and if you see a gray line, follow it, it leads you to a token that lets you buy better creatures. 

unfortunately CoS isn't very friendly to new players atm, I suggest asking someone for help

• Paw up 1