Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

9 hours ago, BirmBonster said:

However I am kind of suffering, I've been awake since before 4:00 AM because of a storm and I feel slightly sick

I feel much better now guys

I don’t feel as sick anymore and earlier I took a 2-hour nap so I’m not as tired now

Im surprised I was able to sleep at all, the only times I’ve fallen asleep during the day are involuntary 

Like sometimes when I’m really sick I just drop off to sleep

Since I don’t normally take naps let’s hope this won’t mess up my sleeping schedule 

• Like 2

Another sister birthday today because I just happen to have two sisters with birthdays really close to each other!

This one (nicknamed Violet) is turning 11 years old and we’re having a house party since she has a lot of friends

• Eek! 2

I like how my dreams range from insane adventures to this one that I had very recently: 

I dreamt that I woke up at 4:00pm and for a second I panicked because I missed school but then I realised it was the first day of the summer holidays. Then I ACTUALLY woke up at 6:00am (still got the school sleeping schedule) and was very confused until I realised it was a dream

I swear if I see another YouTube comment saying “pin me if I tricked you!” with a fake read more I will personally go up to the house of the first person who did that and SLAP THEM FULL FORCE

If I get one like that I just won’t pin it and say there’s too many to get tricked anymore 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Special thanks for DoubleHockeySticksComics on the msm wiki for doing this art request for me 
This brings me so much joy

241E1558-608C-4F70-AAA9-EC6431B15EC2.webp.41abe492cb459d241533c1927d3389f2.webp

It also brings me so much joy but so much pain because my lungs exploded from screaming so loudly

• Eek! 1

6 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

Best file name of the video: "All grown up and having visions!"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

S C O R C H

• Eek! 1