Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

msm update in less than 30 mins, Skypainting event

The theories that it’s the pride month event are confirmed at this point, I mean

-Whiz-bang is rainbow

-Whiz-bangs bio could be an allegory for coming out as LGBT+
-The trailer premiere is titled “finding your voice”

• Like 1

My ideas about the msm RitRawt disease (TW: Of course, descriptions of diseases, body horror) (no images, just text)

=

-

RitRawt is an extremley rare fungal disease that more commonly affects plant-like monsters, such as Oaktopi, Shrubbs, Potbellies, ect, though it is possible in any species. 

It can be transmitted by breathing in spores, and at first the effects might seem like a normal illness, just stuff like being nauseaous and vomiting. However, it soon starts spreading to the skin, creating lime green tendril-like patterns, as seen in the Epic Oaktopus. At that point, the disease takes further control over a monster's body, causing them to lose control over their actions as the fungus begins to take over their brains. 

Once it spreads too far, the monster essentially becomes a walking zombie. Their bodies start rotting and practically die, but the fungus continues to control them.

There is no known cure and all monsters who get it are to be locked in a completley airtight facility. If RitRawt fungus is found growing outside on a critter or plant, it must be destroyed.

• Like 2

WHAT DO THE CARNIVOROUS ANIMALS IN ZOOTOPIA EAT????? THEY LIVE WITH THE HERBIVORES! DO THEY HAVE CREATURES OF SONARIA MYSTERY MEAT SPAWNERS SOMEWHERE IN THE CITY OR SMT?????? WHAT IS GOING ON???? ALSO ARE THERE OTHER SENTIENT ANIMALS???? THERE'S ONLY MAMMALS IN ZOOTOPIA! DO THINGS LIKE FISH AND REPTILES EXIST AND ARE THE SENTIENT TOO??????? IS THAT WHAT THEY EAT???????????????????????????

27 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

WHAT DO THE CARNIVOROUS ANIMALS IN ZOOTOPIA EAT????? THEY LIVE WITH THE HERBIVORES! DO THEY HAVE CREATURES OF SONARIA MYSTERY MEAT SPAWNERS SOMEWHERE IN THE CITY OR SMT?????? WHAT IS GOING ON???? ALSO ARE THERE OTHER SENTIENT ANIMALS???? THERE'S ONLY MAMMALS IN ZOOTOPIA! DO THINGS LIKE FISH AND REPTILES EXIST AND ARE THE SENTIENT TOO??????? IS THAT WHAT THEY EAT???????????????????????????

I have had all your questions before

18 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

My ideas about the msm RitRawt disease (TW: Of course, descriptions of diseases, body horror) (no images, just text)

Forgot to add- non-biological monsters (robotic parts and stuff like that, like Cybops and Epic T-Roxes) can't be affected

6 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

What if did an msm cover collab where every person who joins voices 1 monster?

Is it a good idea, yes or no?

If yes, which island (preferabley one with less monsters, so it's possible to get enough people)

Just now, BirbMonster said:

If yes, which island (preferabley one with less monsters, so it's possible to get enough people)

I think Earth Island would be fun since it's quite popular and other reasons too

16 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

Sounds interesting!

16 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

I think Earth Island would be fun since it's quite popular and other reasons too

Yeah!