Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

51 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

I got a horse, a cat, and a nomad life :D

(in minecraft)

anyways I found a small cave near a villiage and decided to convert the cave into my base, and while I was setting it up a villiager walked in like 'sup bro'

Some good scug combo ideas for Rain World co-op:

Saint and Gourmand. With the piggyback feature, the Saint can pick up the Gourmand, use their tongue ability to get high up, and yeet the chonker down at any enemies for an aerial attack.

This only works if Spearmaster's weapons can be turned into explosives, but I'm pretty sure they can so this works pretty well. Spearmaster makes infinite spears, which means infinite explosives for Artificer as long as there is food.

• Love 1

My mom literally forgot I came out

I was having breakfast and they brought up the idea of going travelling in a few years. I'd be 20 years old by the date they suggested so we talked about the probability of me going. Then my mom just said 'Maybe Birb will want to bring her husband!' 

And I stood there like 👁👄👁

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

My mom literally forgot I came out

I was having breakfast and they brought up the idea of going travelling in a few years. I'd be 20 years old by the date they suggested so we talked about the probability of me going. Then my mom just said 'Maybe Birb will want to bring her husband!' 

And I stood there like 👁👄👁

Also bold of you to assume I'll be married by the time I'm 20