Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

21 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

he died immidietley

it's kinda funny because if a character dies adventuring with you they're just like 'yah man, I'm tired, gonna go home now'

It’s not the same with every character- Spark says he’s tired, Glimmer says she’s hurt and has to zoop outta there

On 10/22/2023 at 8:57 AM, BirbMonstwo said:

Hate it when personality tests ask me “what’s your favourite show/movie/etc” without giving me a none of the above option. Like yeah as if I’ve SEEN any of those, now I have to pick the cooler title shrug emoji

My life 

On 10/22/2023 at 8:59 AM, BirbMonstwo said:

Anyways it’s 1 am right now, I should probably try to sleep but my brain is like ‘Oooh I wanna pet a cat right now’ ‘OOOH what if ANTEATERS could FLY!”

My life also 

On 10/23/2023 at 7:16 PM, BirbMonster said:

Fun fact: If you google 'the equivalent of zero hygiene' the first result is about Whirlpoop from wings of fire

Ooooo ima try

12 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Hey guys I have a plane flight in a few hours :]

Also my life 

later : it’s the truth 

32 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

GUYS GUYS GUYS 

PLEEAAASE READ THIS WOF ONESHOT COLLECTION I FOUND!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/17925143/chapters/42886823#workskin

ITS SO GOOD

It has both the popular ships for you normies /lh and funky rarepairs!

Oh yeah also this happened

This is why characters shouldn’t have the same name.

8ED6D23C-283C-49DC-888D-531518F2E38A.jpeg.2f08939335a45fb625c12d10fb8955a4.jpeg

41 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

can i give ship suggestions? 

if so, Flumber (Flame x Umber)

I LOVE that one

I’m not taking requests, but I do consider suggestions when I have a good idea

Mainly planning to do Grandeur x Scarab and Peril x Sunny

• Like 1

So my youngest sister is 2 years old and learning to talk (she can say a few basic words and understand certain things when others are speaking)

Soon she’ll probably be able to say and understand full sentences, but still be young enough to be really gullible and stupid. So give me dumb things I should convince her to believe

So far, I’ve got ‘When you hold in a fart, it travels up your spine and to your brain, and that’s where bad ideas come from’. 

26 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

So my youngest sister is 2 years old and learning to talk (she can say a few basic words and understand certain things when others are speaking)

Soon she’ll probably be able to say and understand full sentences, but still be young enough to be really gullible and stupid. So give me dumb things I should convince her to believe

So far, I’ve got ‘When you hold in a fart, it travels up your spine and to your brain, and that’s where bad ideas come from’. 

I got another: “hamsters are actually baby Guinea pigs”

4 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Days are 36 hours. 24 hours are in a day and 12 hours in a night. (I didn't know that it was just 24 hours in a day until grade 3. I actually believed this-)

11 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Forgot to add, but please don’t give suggestions that could lead to her getting hurt if she believed them 

• Paw up 1