Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

13 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

-“I haven’t watched a horror movie since 2009 because at this point I just find them funny” -My English teacher, 2023

At my last school, this 14-year-old was telling me about when she was about my current age, she was watching like, really horrifying horror movies with one of my classmates at the time when he was about ten

She was scared like nothing else when the classmate was like "you're ruining the movie"

• Paw up 1

18 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Today on ‘just a normal Friday at my school:’

-“I haven’t watched a horror movie since 2009 because at this point I just find them funny” -My English teacher, 2023

-“Cement eater” as a Kahoot username 

-Two kids squaring up for a fight in the middle of the corridor

Oh yeah and I just remembered:

-“When I was six I kept rewatching the scene where his hand gets bitten off,” -My classmate, taking about a random horror movie

-That kid who was drinking out of a watergun

• Haha 1

Just now, BirbMonstwo said:

Bruh the nearest store to my school sells these tiny water pistols during the warmer months and EVERYONE has one

I might buy one and spray people who are being annoying 

1 minute ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Bruh the nearest store to my school sells these tiny water pistols during the warmer months and EVERYONE has one

It's autumn/fall currently for me

It was about a maximum of 10 degrees Celsius

It was too hot for me

• Paw up 1

I may or may not go to my school's summer camp the second time this year. So let me tell stories of last year's summer camp...

I lived in a room with my siblings and a bunch of other random roomates. Loki and I were in a slightly seperated area with a TV, though the only things ever on were weather reports, news, and sports.

The food was horrible, but, luckily, I had a lot of money with me, and every few days the camp would go the the nearest store, which was still like a 30 minute walk on a hill away. I got whole stockpiles of snacks just in case there was absolutley nothing I liked any time.

This kid broke his arm and didn't tell anyone for way too long

One time, we had a movie night and our roomates went up and said they were gonna go to sleep. Then after the movie ended we found them IN MINE AND LOKI'S BEDS WATCHING SPORTS ON OUR TV

1 hour ago, BirbMonster said:

I may or may not go to my school's summer camp the second time this year. So let me tell stories of last year's summer camp...

I lived in a room with my siblings and a bunch of other random roomates. Loki and I were in a slightly seperated area with a TV, though the only things ever on were weather reports, news, and sports.

The food was horrible, but, luckily, I had a lot of money with me, and every few days the camp would go the the nearest store, which was still like a 30 minute walk on a hill away. I got whole stockpiles of snacks just in case there was absolutley nothing I liked any time.

This kid broke his arm and didn't tell anyone for way too long

One time, we had a movie night and our roomates went up and said they were gonna go to sleep. Then after the movie ended we found them IN MINE AND LOKI'S BEDS WATCHING SPORTS ON OUR TV

that sounds really chaotic

• Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Also SEVENTY NOTIFS?

I was doing the reaction thing to your old homethread but I gave up because of how stupid I was so it made me cringe too much so I stopped

• Haha 1