Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

12 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

Look it's Peril and Turtle! (bases by Roselock)

(not a ship they're just being besties!)

perilandturt.thumb.png.292c7dfe9fafaef833c7c6b245ca9197.png

I have made a ship one though (same bases) and it's Blicket

eepy.thumb.png.864f9b0cc8aec5d8d65bef392bed38e9.png

Please give me requests! Can be friends or romantic ships :3  These are really fun to make!

4 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

Guy's whats ya'lls go-to tea flavours? I usually drink chamomile or peppermint especially if you add honey

i don't really drink tea anymore since i prefer cold drinks, but i think there once was this like, ginger tea that i really liked but i absolutely cannot remember what it was called

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

Guy's whats ya'lls go-to tea flavours? I usually drink chamomile or peppermint especially if you add honey

peppermint with milk(...ik try it) and sugar or honey 

I also like 9ce tea 

and  black tea with milk and sugar 

9 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

Look it's Peril and Turtle! (bases by Roselock)

(not a ship they're just being besties!)

perilandturt.thumb.png.292c7dfe9fafaef833c7c6b245ca9197.png

👏beautiful

8 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

I have made a ship one though (same bases) and it's Blicket

eepy.thumb.png.864f9b0cc8aec5d8d65bef392bed38e9.png

Please give me requests! Can be friends or romantic ships :3  These are really fun to make!

adorable😱❤️👏

um do glory bringer 

Rating weather!

Sun- Quite nice sometimes I like warm but sometimes it's REALLY HOT I AM MELTING. Also my mom forces me to go to places when it's sunny. Does anyone get this thing where they suddenly feel sleepy out in the sun? Like, it's a sunny day, I feel fine, but then I go outside and all of the sudden I'm tired and I want to lay on the floor. I do like chilling in the hammock that's in my garden when it's sunny though. I give it a uhhh 7/10

Rain- I LOVE RAIN especially light rain. I don't really mind getting a little wet and it's completley fine if you wear a coat. Plus, being indoors and hearing the rain hitting my roof and window? SO RELAXING. 10/10

Hail- This is just rain but noisy and bad. 2/10

Snow- Ehhh, I'm conflicted. For me now playing in the snow isn't as fun as it was when I was younger. I dislike the cold but sledding is fun. 6/10

Windy- It's fine. I like having a breeze and hey at it's rarely annoying. 8/10 

Thunderstorm- Ok so how do people think that thunder sounds are relaxing??? Storms are so down loud. One time I got my sleep cut in HALF because there was a thunderstorm outside that was so loud and THE FLASHING LIGHTS OUT MY WINDOW OUCHIE MY EYES HURT. 1/10

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

Here's all the requests from the WoF wiki (all are ships expect the Cricket and Bumblebee one) (for those who don't recognise them, there's Whiteout x Thoughtful, Flame x Umber, and Qibli x Winter)

thoughtout.png

flumberisreal.png

awwhhhh.png

bees.png

I like quinter 

2 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

Rating weather!

Sun- Quite nice sometimes I like warm but sometimes it's REALLY HOT I AM MELTING. Also my mom forces me to go to places when it's sunny. Does anyone get this thing where they suddenly feel sleepy out in the sun? Like, it's a sunny day, I feel fine, but then I go outside and all of the sudden I'm tired and I want to lay on the floor. I do like chilling in the hammock that's in my garden when it's sunny though. I give it a uhhh 7/10

Rain- I LOVE RAIN especially light rain. I don't really mind getting a little wet and it's completley fine if you wear a coat. Plus, being indoors and hearing the rain hitting my roof and window? SO RELAXING. 10/10

Hail- This is just rain but noisy and bad. 2/10

Snow- Ehhh, I'm conflicted. For me now playing in the snow isn't as fun as it was when I was younger. I dislike the cold but sledding is fun. 6/10

Windy- It's fine. I like having a breeze and hey at it's rarely annoying. 8/10 

Thunderstorm- Ok so how do people think that thunder sounds are relaxing??? Storms are so down loud. One time I got my sleep cut in HALF because there was a thunderstorm outside that was so loud and THE FLASHING LIGHTS OUT MY WINDOW OUCHIE MY EYES HURT. 1/10

I hate the sun tbh

also am I still blocked