Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

Ok so what happenened to my tumblr mutual-

They made a post about a bunch of people who blocked them for no reason, including a lot of their mutuals- then they made another taking a break from the msm community, and my reponse is 'oh ok enjoy your break'. But then they just VANISHED. All their posts were gone. But I found them in people's askbox responses and their account is DELETED

On 12/1/2023 at 9:36 AM, BirbMonster said:

Here's all the requests from the WoF wiki (all are ships expect the Cricket and Bumblebee one) (for those who don't recognise them, there's Whiteout x Thoughtful, Flame x Umber, and Qibli x Winter)

thoughtout.png

flumberisreal.png

awwhhhh.png

bees.png

did do Glorybringer btw just forgor to post

glorbring.thumb.png.c1445f2b2f6c5a53d9bb7b8602030c66.png

• Love 2

Just now, BirbMonster said:

So I'm making an msm thing on Scratch that only has a 10% chance of ever being finished. But wouldn't it be funny if I voiced the characters?

Also whatever you're expecting that's not what it is /lh /hj

I know this is really random but birb I had a dream where you revealed your true age and you were like 25 or something and you were saying how you remembered what is was like to be 15????

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Stranger said:

I know this is really random but birb I had a dream where you revealed your true age and you were like 25 or something and you were saying how you remembered what is was like to be 15????

What the heck lol /neu

The fact that I’m actually 15 makes this even funnier

• Haha 1

So, let me explain.

I saw some people on Wattpad talking about how they heard that Tui said that Sunny would be getting a love intrest. And while I don't know if this is true, I have seen people shipping Sunny with MEERKAT. Some random SandWing! We don't even know who he is. I bet people just picked the first male SandWing they could find. But open your eyes, Sunkat shippers! Look beyond Sunny's own tribe! Look beyond straight ships!

And I thought- hey, what if Sunny ends up with a Pantalan dragon?

I thought for only a few minutes about different Pantalan characters who were a similiar age to Sunny, and, I present....

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

SUNIO