Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

On 12/1/2023 at 11:55 AM, BirbMonster said:

Rating weather!

Sun- Quite nice sometimes I like warm but sometimes it's REALLY HOT I AM MELTING. Also my mom forces me to go to places when it's sunny. Does anyone get this thing where they suddenly feel sleepy out in the sun? Like, it's a sunny day, I feel fine, but then I go outside and all of the sudden I'm tired and I want to lay on the floor. I do like chilling in the hammock that's in my garden when it's sunny though. I give it a uhhh 7/10

Rain- I LOVE RAIN especially light rain. I don't really mind getting a little wet and it's completley fine if you wear a coat. Plus, being indoors and hearing the rain hitting my roof and window? SO RELAXING. 10/10

Hail- This is just rain but noisy and bad. 2/10

Snow- Ehhh, I'm conflicted. For me now playing in the snow isn't as fun as it was when I was younger. I dislike the cold but sledding is fun. 6/10

Windy- It's fine. I like having a breeze and hey at it's rarely annoying. 8/10 

Thunderstorm- Ok so how do people think that thunder sounds are relaxing??? Storms are so down loud. One time I got my sleep cut in HALF because there was a thunderstorm outside that was so loud and THE FLASHING LIGHTS OUT MY WINDOW OUCHIE MY EYES HURT. 1/10

YES I LOVE RAIN AHHHHHHHHHH

Apparently The Sims 4 is free on Steam. Probably because so much of the game is locked behind DLCs and stuff, but oh well why not mess around. Here's my sim who is just as unathletic as me (and kind of looks like me a bit)

Screenshot(2041).thumb.png.bddc1888014439d2ff83d6baf41e65c8.png

1 hour ago, lizardcake said:

kestrel?

kestrelbingo.thumb.png.0532dc77767dca934104a506bfce11d9.png

I hate Kestrel she's a horrible child abuser

The square to the far right is ticked because I'm tired and angry of other fans saying 'oh she was only mean because she's still grieving her own dragonets!' or 'oh she actually secretly loves the DoD!' Like no. Beating them during training to the point of it being mentioned in book 1 that Clay sometimes ended up unconcious doesn't exactly scream 'I love my kids!'

Just wrote my Christmas list I feel so excited!

Also it’s my brother’s birthday tomorrow. It would be cool if someone made him birthday art-

Draw him >:) I will too!

This might be a bit outdated (he has a lot of masks not sure if he uses this one anymore) because I don’t have many photos that aren’t his real face 

DCA8E4B5-4FF8-4988-B5D1-F4127727388B.jpeg

1 hour ago, BirbMonster said:

I've been getting back into Slime Rancher (and I bought Slime Rancher 2, gonna play that soon) here's how my ranch is coming along, look at my babies! 

Screenshot (2064).png

Finally, someone who understands me : D

19 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Just wrote my Christmas list I feel so excited!

Also it’s my brother’s birthday tomorrow. It would be cool if someone made him birthday art-

Draw him >:) I will too!

This might be a bit outdated (he has a lot of masks not sure if he uses this one anymore) because I don’t have many photos that aren’t his real face 

DCA8E4B5-4FF8-4988-B5D1-F4127727388B.jpeg

i NEARLY forgot about this

vnbghjvg.thumb.png.83b3e01d3f366f5ed5f6e3c37a25cd60.png

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

We've had a few sessions on the server now

I hold the title of having the largest base and tree

By that I mean my base is a treehouse in a gigantic custom tree that towers ominously over everyone else's bases